- Fixed crash bugs related to invalid Deepbit pool API keys
- You can now remove a Deepbit pool miner. Note: when you remove one Deepbit miner, you remove them all from the list. This is due to limitations in the JSON response supplied by the deepbit pool.
- There is now an error count for all miners. If the server doesn't receive a response it will no longer delete your miner right away. MinerStatus will keep trying up to 5 successive times. Error counts are reset to 0 after a good response.
--NEW FEATURES COMING IN 0.6.x
- The default theme has been set back to a dark black background with gray/white text (by request from a user).
- 0.6.x will support an options menu with a theme selector allowing users to select their favorite visual theme. The old black&blue on white will be selectable once again. If you have any "theme" suggestions, shoot them my way : email@example.com
- I will finally get to the "detailed view" page which will show all of the available JSON data for your miner/pool which will be accessible by tapping/clicking on your miner's name. The new page will allow you to delete your miner (currently when you select your miner a popup asks you if you want to delete your miner).