Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about the secret exponent. Fresh out of can  (Read 713 times)
larry_vw_1955

Activity: 1036
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 03:00:46 AM

Again, I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here.
this is a classic example of the xy problem. where the individual's question cannot really be answered because they keep moving the goalposts because x was never specified and they ask a bunch of y questions...

Wasting time on non-sensitive and public information such as address or transaction data is going to get you nowhere.
you would think he would know that.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Debilsumda (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 10:06:59 AM

btc i had in the couple adresses are gone, because in my country it was still illegal, no matter we're in EU, they do sent em for government use or lets say, they stealed from me for their personal good.

Also trust me i spend years trying to remember parts of them even, but its hard, i mean im smart, but my memory isn't this good. And when they rushed my apartment like im damn criminal smashing all 20 cpus i lost around 1 to 3k btc back then, the rest are in 2 adresses, idk how they missed them, one have 75btc,the other some dust

Something fishy here. You claim the police rushed into your apartment and smashed all 20 pcs? It's very hard to smash a pc in a way to destroy HDD/SSD completely. And so they smashed 20 PCs but that wallet containing 75BTC was on one of those? So they didn't break one of those PCs? If they smashed all your pcs, how in the world did they grab your coins? Even if they didn't break the computers, how did they transfer all those 3k BTC away?

And you spent 6 years in jail for mining? Perhaps someone from Bulgaria can confirm it? Doesn't seem credible to me...  Roll Eyes

I had 3 computers, the thing that is gone was the farm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: