Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Started on Bityx — Beginners Guide  (Read 625 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2022, 11:55:41 PM

I understand why many here do not trust newbie accounts. But i received an offer from the exchange in the mail, to receive a bonus for my review of the exchange. Of course i want to receive a bonus and that's why i registered my account. I like the exchange, although i have only been trading for 4 weeks, but i have already made deposits and withdrawn cryptocurrencies several times.
I think that's because a lot of newbies have committed a crime such as scamming and shilling. They are not afraid whatever happens to their accounts because they can always create another one. The exchange had a review campaign and maybe that was the purpose on why you and other newbies are here in the thread to give a positive statement?

But, I think a legit review campaign should also compose of negative feedback. Sure there are some negative feedbacks here but that only came from higher rank members and I do not think they are participating on the same promotion. I noticed that the op do also get a negative feedback. This isn't good.

Common things happening that newbie account has been used to shill some projects and I really don't see their feedback valid because they can easily be bought.

Lets give more weight on feed back given by reputable high ranking member since they are the one who can determine if this is good to newbies or not because they experience to many scams here.

And since there is an active issue happening to them which is left unsolved maybe this already indicates that this exchange is scam and need to avoid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
December 17, 2022, 06:07:02 PM

I might be late to leave a review here. But to be honest, I haven’t heard the name of the exchange. In the OP it’s mentioned that, it’s top leading exchange. I am wondering how is it possible? The exchanges features looks good, but it’s already available on other popular and old exchanges. So why do we go with complete new and unpopular exchange? I will leave a detailed review about the UI and user experience after personally testing the exchange. Let’s hope for the best.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Enisan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 10:18:43 AM

I like this exchange because it gives us the opportunity to trade any options. Lots of trading options. A lot of tools and settings for trading. That's why I like to use bityx for trading.
Tasiliana

View Profile
January 01, 2023, 11:42:21 AM

I have heard about bityx exchange but I still think your post is very informative and helpful for me and thanks for sharing this helpful post. I mainly use huobi and binance exchange. Both are very safe and reliable exchanges. Trading volume is very high
Urandar

View Profile
January 01, 2023, 07:23:46 PM

What i like about Bityx is that they have significant growth potential that could make it one of the leading exchanges in the European market. To do this their team must continue to work just as well. Then she will become world famous.
Angelsona

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 11:35:36 AM

Bityx is growing so fast and ahead of many of its competitors. They have very professional marketing. I highly appreciate the level of their work, it is comparable to the work of such exchanges as OKX, Gate, Kraken. That is why so many people choose bityx for trading.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 03:49:23 PM

It is not unusual for people to be wary of new websites considering the situation we are in right now I mean it is clear that we shouldn't be really worried about crypto itself but all the things you use it for. And in this case if OP wanted to promote something or at least put it out there, it is normal for people to be worried about it as well.

I do not trust even the simplest websites that want to connect to my metamask, let alone trust some unknown new place with all my money there as well. We have seen billions of dollars worth FTX crumble in a matter of days, so it's harder to trust newbie places. Still a good attempt though, we need some new places eventually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zeanden

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 09:26:46 PM

I want to say that bityx has a lot of altcoins and trading pairs on its site. As a trader i really like it. The exchange works very quickly without failures. It is very convenient to trade
Xantonial

View Profile
January 03, 2023, 03:17:08 PM

Bityx is a good exchange with a good reputation and a long history. But to be more successful they need to add more coins and more fiat currencies. This will help attract even more traders. A stable exchange where you can trade safely.
Urandra

View Profile
January 03, 2023, 04:11:56 PM

Lots of altcoins. This is great. Now i don't have to use so many cryptocurrency exchanges. Previously you had to open accounts on many exchanges and go through verification everywhere. Bityx doesn't even need to be verified
Jaimishan

View Profile
January 03, 2023, 07:52:03 PM

I have heard many times about the Bityx exchange and of course I noticed that a lot of people leave positive feedback about this exchange. I also want to say that this is a good exchange and I can recommend it to other traders.
shelaryh

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 10:19:23 AM

I like this exchange because it gives us the opportunity to trade any options. Lots of trading options. A lot of tools and settings for trading. That's why I like to use bityx for trading.

Very convenient margin trading. Much more convenient than Binance. This is much easier for a beginner to understand. They also have very high leverage. You can even trade with x100 leverage
Janardelot

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 12:13:25 PM

More than 7 months have passed since i started testing Bityx. It is very convenient for me to trade here. I would not say that it is very different from others. The only thing i can highlight here is the big bonuses.
Whitlan

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 07:05:12 PM

I found a lot of Bityx references and after doing some research i found that most of them get good reviews. But there are some users who have a bad experience with the exchange. I think that people's feedback also depends on their personal behavior. It often happens that people lose money in trading and then blame everyone around but not themselves for this.
chanele

View Profile
January 05, 2023, 09:45:26 AM

I was a little worried when i made a withdrawal from the exchange for the first time. You always worry when you make a conclusion from a platform with which you have not yet dealt. But i was surprised at how quickly i received my cryptocurrency. And so every time. The withdraw is very fast.
Gilbertar

View Profile
January 05, 2023, 07:01:02 PM

Now everyone has a smartphone in their pocket but not everyone has a laptop with them. It is a pity that Bityx has not yet released its application with such trading volumes. The site says that they will release the application soon but so far it is not. It will be very good news when they release the app
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
January 05, 2023, 07:22:16 PM

I have been trading bityx for over a year. Sometimes there are pumps or dumps here. But you just need to trade without violating the rules of the exchange and you will not have any problems. I freely make deposits and withdrawals to my wallets.
Someone have accused the exchange to be a scam exchange, I don't know why you are supporting the exchange, I think this account belongs to the OP, the account was created on December 16 and was last active that same day, I think the OP decided to create this account just to deceive everyone that the exchange is legit, I haven't used the exchange or heard about the exchange before, I see no reason why I will even try to use the exhange when their are lot's of reputable exchanges.

Am always feeling bad whenever I see a high rank member promoting scam in the forum, I don't know why they are trying to cause harm to the forum and forum members, I think they should be the once guiding lower ranks, but unfortunately their are still some members that just want to scam the forum members which is very bad.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Neriatare

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 12:32:20 PM

I think this is a great trading platform. For more than three years they have been working properly and providing services to cryptocurrency traders. I'm sure it's safe to trade here. And on all trading pairs there is always high liquidity.
Venicen

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 08:44:43 AM

Newcomers to cryptocurrency trading think that it is best to trade on well-known and big exchanges. They are mistaken and do not understand that it is more important that there is a lot of liquidity on the exchange. Bityx always has liquidity as they are very strict with this. Your orders here will be executed instantly
Ziarake

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 03:03:25 PM

Newcomers to cryptocurrency trading think that it is best to trade on well-known and big exchanges. They are mistaken and do not understand that it is more important that there is a lot of liquidity on the exchange. Bityx always has liquidity as they are very strict with this. Your orders here will be executed instantly

I would also like to add that it is very important to look after who is the creator of this exchange. Also who is on the exchange team. The entire Bityx team consists of professionals and thus i trust this exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: