Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie: If trading isn't working for you, buy and hold.  (Read 455 times)
Sarah Azhari

Activity: 868
Merit: 739

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 05:47:32 AM

Why bother yourself to be a skillful trader despite how it's not working out for you when you can be a good holder. Yes! you heard me right, a holder. Why not buy and hold patiently wait for a profitable rise in price from the actual price you bought at and sell at a good profit level. This doesn't demand strategic techniques or you to be a guru with years of experiences in trading, all it's required is "buy, hold patiently for price to rise profitably for you while you sell and wait for another opportunity to buy again and hold.
I always often said this way to my friend and family after they are interested to buy Bitcoin. Some of them follow what I said, but some of them still worry because don't know about trading lessons and experience. I think this is a big problem at the moment, some of them still have think how to be rich with instant, simsalabim abracadabra, then they are to be rich after buying bitcoin yesterday.

Many people think that Bitcoin can make you rich in one night. maybe because many influencers always said that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 07:34:35 AM

Trading can be very complicated for newbies and it's not something to be on the rush about, it takes a lot of effort to learn a good working trading strategy, since this is not something you can get over within a month you can just buy and hold Bitcoin, then continue to learn more about trading, you will only need to reduce your loss when trying to trade, the reason why people quit trading easily is because they use a large sum of money to trade, there is no way you will trade and not lose money because the market can be manipulated and the unexpected can also happen.

Trade with what you can afford to lose, if you aren't ready to lose any then invest in Bitcoin and hold, Trading is a short-term means of making money, while holding Bitcoin is a long-term game.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 07:50:06 PM

This is what half majority of traders don't understand, there is money to be made in trading but when you check traders, only few of them make money from it, I laughed when I see them showing the profits they make from trading futures and perpetual contract because the only thing they show is percentage and the % could be that of $10 or $20, chasing big profit with small capital is total waste of time. Instead of chasing quick profits from different that will have them lioquidate, it is better to invest and hold, there is no harm in holding coin in a wallet, there has never been a better option in crypto than been a holder.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 09:57:44 PM

This is what half majority of traders don't understand, there is money to be made in trading but when you check traders, only few of them make money from it, I laughed when I see them showing the profits they make from trading futures and perpetual contract because the only thing they show is percentage and the % could be that of $10 or $20, chasing big profit with small capital is total waste of time. Instead of chasing quick profits from different that will have them lioquidate, it is better to invest and hold, there is no harm in holding coin in a wallet, there has never been a better option in crypto than been a holder.
You are very right mate.Holding has no disadvantage,but because most atimes,we are too eager to make quick money from trading,it will make us feel like holding is a waste of time,but it is not,it is  good to try your luck trading and expecting nothing in return,but it is better to hold because there are no risks involved in holding,the only thing you need to put in consideration is that you must exercise patience while holding.It takes time,but it is good.So many person's have tried trading and it doesn't just seem to work for them,I am also included,because I have tried several times trying to trade so I can get quick money,but the more I try,the more I loose,but now,I have quit trading,and have switched to holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: