Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Crypto to buy for 2024 ?  (Read 2388 times)
Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 05:31:15 AM

Every person who lives with cryptos know that cryptocurrencies will dump in 2023 and in 2024 we will more grow...
so in this topic, we discuss which coin is better to buy for more gains about 10X to 1000X!

my idea :

1- ETH---10X  Shocked
2- ADA---20X  Shocked
3- MATIC---10X   Shocked
4-SHIBA--100X  Shocked
5-NEAR---50X  Shocked
6-DOT--20X  Shocked

what's your idea? Cool

I hold all three coins until the 2025 bull run. I hold three coins: Ethereum, ORDI, Solana. I have a lot of profit at present so I don't want to sell now, I want to wait till 2025 for more profit. If you hold onto the coins like me then there is definitely a risk of getting more profit.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 03:28:35 PM

Every person who lives with cryptos know that cryptocurrencies will dump in 2023 and in 2024 we will more grow...
so in this topic, we discuss which coin is better to buy for more gains about 10X to 1000X!

my idea :

1- ETH---10X  Shocked
2- ADA---20X  Shocked
3- MATIC---10X   Shocked
4-SHIBA--100X  Shocked
5-NEAR---50X  Shocked
6-DOT--20X  Shocked

what's your idea? Cool
why are you so sure that the shiba meme coin can give 100x profits, I prefer to bet on doge but at most I will put my capital in meme coins, it won't be too much at most around 10% then I will put 50% in ethereum and the rest can be in altcoins other tops like BNB

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 05:09:54 PM

Quote from: Tahid12
I have hold most of them but where is solana and arbitrum? You should add them in your list. All of these top altcoins expected to pump in 2024 but matic, solana and arbitrum would give the best return in my option. Solana maybe 10x and Arbitrum could be 20x. Although that's a lot but i predicted such price behalf of you causd i believe these are potential altcoins and if you were add them then you would predict such amount
You are in a good position to earn well from your hodling because, all those altcoins mentioned are taking their customers to another level were it will bring double profits to those that bought early last year when the price was low for buyers to have access.

Since you added Solana to your investment is another opportunity you have embraced that will make you feel comfortable because, the price will surely rise to $200 before the end of this year and if you look at where the price was in two years ago, you will know that massive things will surely happen to Solana hodlers soon.

FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 11:46:16 PM

my idea :

1- ETH---10X  Shocked
2- ADA---20X  Shocked
3- MATIC---10X   Shocked
4-SHIBA--100X  Shocked
5-NEAR---50X  Shocked
6-DOT--20X  Shocked

what's your idea? Cool
why are you so sure that the shiba meme coin can give 100x profits, I prefer to bet on doge but at most I will put my capital in meme coins, it won't be too much at most around 10% then I will put 50% in ethereum and the rest can be in altcoins other tops like BNB

Here are all the coins you can choose from, especially BNB and Ethereum with the highest investment priority. These coins are able to give maximum benefit once they grow, which currently I got huge money from here as benefit so try it you will surely succeed.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 09:59:51 AM

my idea :

1- ETH---10X  Shocked
2- ADA---20X  Shocked
3- MATIC---10X   Shocked
4-SHIBA--100X  Shocked
5-NEAR---50X  Shocked
6-DOT--20X  Shocked

what's your idea? Cool

I hold all three coins until the 2025 bull run. I hold three coins: Ethereum, ORDI, Solana. I have a lot of profit at present so I don't want to sell now, I want to wait till 2025 for more profit. If you hold onto the coins like me then there is definitely a risk of getting more profit.

Especially after the price of Bitcoin hit new highs, many top-level altcoins have increased in value on the Bitcoin market hype. Top altcoins have increased in value but they haven't broken their past records. If the bull run starts after the bitcoin halving then I think Ethereum, BNB, Solana coins will appreciate. Yes it is true that all coins will have investment risk which is normal matter. Yes, I think like you, holding the top coins until 2025 will yield a good profit.

Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 06:42:28 AM

If you want to reap the benefits properly and from the right place then definitely investing in memes will give you more benefits. There are quite a few good and well-developed projects managed by investors, so your investment will definitely be successful if you invest in the current best meme coins 2024.

andyou1234

Activity: 974
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 05:45:22 PM

In my opinion BTC, ethereum and Binance are the right choices to buy in 2024, in fact I think these 3 coins are the best coins of all time, but if we hope that BTC, ETH and BNB can rise 10x, 100x even 1000x This is something that It's very unlikely to happen in a short time, because it all requires its own process, let's focus and enjoy every increase, because that way we will never be careless in making a decision to sell or stay with the investment we have made.

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 10:22:50 PM

In my opinion BTC, ethereum and Binance are the right choices to buy in 2024, in fact I think these 3 coins are the best coins of all time, but if we hope that BTC, ETH and BNB can rise 10x, 100x even 1000x This is something that It's very unlikely to happen in a short time, because it all requires its own process, let's focus and enjoy every increase, because that way we will never be careless in making a decision to sell or stay with the investment we have made.
Those ones are for you and probably they good for you as of then. But now there are new coins that doing well in the altcoins section of the cryptocurrency market. The ones you mentioned are not too bad but they have disadvantage in these days which is the high transaction fee that making people not to invest in them for now and BNB for Binance Blockchain, sice Binance has issue with some countries like Philippines, Nigeria and USA etc and if your from those countries it is not advisable to buy it. Though the Op talked about the best "crypto", but even at that, it altcoins board that the thread is created so we have to discuss only on altcoins and not including BTC.

And if you must add, Eloncoin is also there to invest which has a good future in the altcoins section.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mehedi72

Activity: 737
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 09:51:45 PM

After the end of bull run in 2021, naturally altcoins get dump and as the bear will still effect in 2022 & 2023, crypto won't pump high or rather more dump in those years. But next bull run is suppose to be done in 2024 even the bull is already going on in my opinion cause btc reached to the ath record already again. But btc halving will possibly start within some days, thats the fact why altcoins could dump again even today market already start dumping. Besides all of altcoins you mentioned are top coins with heavy marketcap and volume. It isn't possible for most of these altcoins to pump 10-20x, but 3-5x is possible in next year if the bull run started. Your getting over hyper of those, but in reality, there is less chance of those won't hit such high as you predicted

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 03:05:41 AM

After the end of bull run in 2021, naturally altcoins get dump and as the bear will still effect in 2022 & 2023, crypto won't pump high or rather more dump in those years. But next bull run is suppose to be done in 2024 even the bull is already going on in my opinion cause btc reached to the ath record already again. But btc halving will possibly start within some days, thats the fact why altcoins could dump again even today market already start dumping. Besides all of altcoins you mentioned are top coins with heavy marketcap and volume. It isn't possible for most of these altcoins to pump 10-20x, but 3-5x is possible in next year if the bull run started. Your getting over hyper of those, but in reality, there is less chance of those won't hit such high as you predicted

high increases are common with new bitcoins. for altcoins with large capitalization such increases are rare.
The impact of the Bitcoin halving may not be felt in the near future. a decline has occurred and perhaps a pump movement could occur at the end of the year or even at the beginning of next year.
Let's wait and see what happens in the market, but in my opinion even if there is a pump on Bitcoin and Altcoins, it will not bring an increase too high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jonyshake71

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 10:42:59 PM

Too much high expectations too archive. But when you posted this thread i believe that time altcoins dump hardly from pick due to end of bull run. So if we count these altcoins price in end of 2022 or starting of 2023, then we can see price of the altcoins already increase three or four time higher. And it 10x is possible for those altcoins you mentioned. But disagree when it's about to pump 100x shiba. Even 10x is still high expectation for a memecoin like Shiba. Maximum three times pump is fair speculation for shiba inu in my view

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:46:58 AM

For Bitcoin to reach 10x in the next few years, in my opinion it is quite difficult, especially as new investors don't have good knowledge of Bitcoin, on average they prefer to invest in altcoins or meme tokens, for this reason asset diversification is very good

I still recommend in 2024 and beyond make bitcoin a long-term investment, then make ethereum and bnb medium or short-term, and for a quick investment, buy meme tokens like shiba or pepe

SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:52:27 AM

For Bitcoin to reach 10x in the next few years, in my opinion it is quite difficult, especially as new investors don't have good knowledge of Bitcoin, on average they prefer to invest in altcoins or meme tokens, for this reason asset diversification is very good

I still recommend in 2024 and beyond make bitcoin a long-term investment, then make ethereum and bnb medium or short-term, and for a quick investment, buy meme tokens like shiba or pepe
From the current price to think about 10x for the bitcoin is impossible for me because currently we are having $64K, and it's not going to touch $600K in next few years its no realistic with we can expect double or thrice this is looking good because many expectations are going for touching six figures with in next few years we can expect $150K or nearby this is also good.
With this now we are also having few altcoins like Ethereum, BNB and Solana which are looking promising and having good chance of going at the good rate as well but still we need to be checked all things related to them before investing in them is good because without any search or strategy going never been idea for any investor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 05:16:39 PM

I agree, 10x for Bitcoin is possible but I don't think that we'll be going there. Every bull run that comes, the lesser x Bitcoin gets.

BTC for long term as usual and the others that you've mentioned are good. if someone goes for a meme coin, don't be too slack with it and if some profits waiting for you, take them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███