Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I be an exchanger and is it allowed?  (Read 338 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2022, 07:10:07 PM

Yes, to be honest, I'm not new to the world of cryptocurrencies, but I found out about this forum when someone introduced me to it. I had an idea like that when I needed a gas fee to make an exchange, and at that time my friend gave me a loan from the BNB he had. And it wasn't just that day, because apparently my friend did the same thing when he needed gas fees and he borrowed from his friends. I studied it all and I found an opportunity to do business there.
I think maybe when developing it will be a promising business in the future. But here I want to clarify that the exchanger I mean is myself without creating a specific platform, or in other words I only send coins from my address to the buyer's address.
If you provide your services locally maybe it will work or provide p2p trading on Binance, localbitcoin, Remitano, localcoinswap, etc.  But on this forum, I don't see this working then because people on the forum can easily create a P2P trading thread with their offer, and the last time I checked there are some reputable members on this forum that also provide p2p crypto trading services.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: