Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Organizations built on Bitcoin  (Read 90 times)
tetakta (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 02:10:47 PM

Hello community! greetings to all bitcoiners, nostrs, developers, designers, artists, growers, scientists and all creators who create something useful in this world!

I am building a BTC#Bitcoin-based #LightningNetwork #turquoise_organization

A new type of organization:

Ψ: What's your plan?

Θ: To create a #social_club > which will build a commercial #Gmbh > which will create a #foundation. That's the strategy.

I write about details of the project on my #NOSTR - https://damus.io/npub1sdu2jqurplu9cpkqx6gnkp4hxtllg52z9vnw26f0nchp5h3urv3q7sje9m

Join the project! Let's build it together!

BTC  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Good_Doctor

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 10:14:17 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2023, 09:15:52 PM by Good_Doctor

Hello community! greetings to all bitcoiners, nostrs, developers, designers, artists, growers, scientists and all creators who create something useful in this world!
Hmmm 🤔...Error message clicking at your link ... 🚫...you should take your time building what you intend before sharing links here!, so you don't expose users here to any likelihood of scam or phishing or any other security breaches!
Perhaps you should take a look at the rules here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
 Avoid scam links.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 10:30:37 AM

I am building a BTC#Bitcoin-based #LightningNetwork #turquoise_organization

A new type of organization:

Ψ: What's your plan?

Θ: To create a #social_club > which will build a commercial #Gmbh > which will create a #foundation. That's the strategy.

I write about details of the project on my #NOSTR - https://damus.io/npub1sdu2jqurplu9cpkqx6gnkp4hxtllg52z9vnw26f0nchp5h3urv3q7sje9m

Join the project! Let's build it together!

BTC  Cool

Great plan but do we really need another platform intended for this? we already have bitcointalk where anyone can share their own sentiments. discuss anything related to bitcoin and as well anyone can hire here any skilled person what you have mentioned. But eventhough we already have strong community here still proceed on your plan since if many can see that your platform created is good place to stay then maybe many will use it and do their activities just like what they did here in bitcointalk.

Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 11:51:51 AM

Snipped

How reliable are for people to trust your delivery capacity by offering what you really told to do than finding you doing other things to their surprise, though the present expectations now is not about having the creation of other groups where people will accumulate crowd causing distractions with nothing to offer at he end, the forum here is the best and official means of discussion on anything that has to do with bitcoin, I understand you're a newbie but will advise that you take your time to gain reputation before making offers of services that people may trust, your post best fit in services board should incase you want to advertise better on what you offer, kindly move it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: