Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm being robbed by mercatox (dogecoin scam) [solved]  (Read 270 times)
PlayerNeutral (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 02:54:49 AM

Don't expect to get something better from mercatox. They have got a shit reputation. Check their bitcointalk trust here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=912990
Can also have a read to this- Crex24.com = 1xBet = 1xBit. Owners of fraudful exchange have been de-anonimyzed
They are a serial scammer and I read somewhere that mercatox has a connection with Crex24, I can't remember where I read it.
Anyway, ever since DOGE has a surge, many exchanges had committed fraud including the top exchanges. I don't think you will get anything anytime soon.
You told me about these related brokerages, I would say that it could be true.. I would also like to include there an old brokerage that broke bitflip and bitexbook, they are all Russian. Bitflip after suffering a hacker attack sold itself to bitexbook. I've already talked to bitflip's support about slow transfers in the past and I remember that they had the same way as mercatox. They can all be of the same coin. The guy who answered at bitflip is called dmitry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PlayerNeutral (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 08:29:33 AM

What do you think? I can't spend Christmas without this money.. https://i.imgur.com/zjzU0Il.png
PlayerNeutral (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 02:55:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/1m0cRx6.png
I was surprised by their response, do you think they will solve it? This john is new, he didn't appear before.
PlayerNeutral (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 05:08:46 PM

[solved]
After reporting mercatox on reddit, github, twitter, facebook, google, police station, coinmarketcap, etc from the 6th to the 26th of December, my issue was resolved.
Note that I had to report it in all media to get a response at the height. They haven't fixed the doge transfer yet, it might even be true that they are fixing it.
I will not stop looking at people trapped in mercatox who were not the fight for what is theirs as I was, there are thousands of dollars stopped in mercatox with the deposit available.

The solution to the problem was strange. Hanna made an appointment with me so that on the 27th at 4 pm I would be online for her to make the transfer. At no time was the doge available for withdrawal, and yes it was done by them.

I also cannot help noticing that many messages I received from support were lies (as it seems to me), as there was no response from any department, not finance, authority or superior. Who appears there in the comment is a normal attendant. That is, does mercatox not have weak employees? I noticed this because Josh and Hanna were the ones who solved it, Murry seemed to try and the others didn't even care and sent automatic messages.

Reading what people say about mercatox, those who criticize say that they are taking advantage of people, keeping their money there without the right to withdraw. Those who defend her say she is very lazy.

Putting these two analyzes together, you deduce that you will only get what you want with this exchange if you react to its delay in some way, in chat, by email, or by reporting it. I also noticed that by email the solution was better than by chat.

My recommendation is not to put doge in mercatox until everything is resolved (they don't want to take the deposit). I thank the members of the bitcointalk forum who tried to help me in their own way, in the end I don't believe that your action really reached mercatox, but I thank you for your good intentions. As well as those who shared and reported mercatox with me on twitter and reddit.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 07:04:41 PM

Reading what people say about mercatox, those who criticize say that they are taking advantage of people, keeping their money there without the right to withdraw. Those who defend her say she is very lazy.

Putting these two analyzes together, you deduce that you will only get what you want with this exchange if you react to its delay in some way, in chat, by email, or by reporting it. I also noticed that by email the solution was better than by chat.

My recommendation is not to put doge in mercatox until everything is resolved (they don't want to take the deposit). I thank the members of the bitcointalk forum who tried to help me in their own way, in the end I don't believe that your action really reached mercatox, but I thank you for your good intentions. As well as those who shared and reported mercatox with me on twitter and reddit.

Reading you case, i will still not trust mercatox even though your case was resolved. A good exchange will usually resolve the issues then and there and would not delay and frustrate their users.

I would say that you were lucky that you got your funds withdrawn from mercatox. Since this issue is now resolved, you may lock this thread.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████