Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Chilling Realization  (Read 186 times)
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2022, 08:25:45 PM

The bitcoin community has experienced one heck of a roller-coaster trip in 2022. I initially joined a few Telegram and Discord communities and started following YouTubers that were influential in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin at the beginning of the year. I also had followed a couple of them on Twitter. But as the month s rolled by, I began to see a pattern, when it became clear that the bear market's end was still far off. I noticed this and came to the conclusion that nobody knew anything. Nobody can predict what will happen next. Therefore the onus is on you as an individual to develop your own method, manage risk, and adhere to the plan no matter what, all the while continuously growing and learning from your mistakes.
I had to quote you in total because as the topic sounds, realizing the importance of being focused on ones path is essential. From my experience so far, it is those who are in a habit of being swayed by the crowd that end up making losses. Those who had understood a certain way to make profit off crypto, had experiences that also made them had this chilling realization.
When one learns new ways not to repeat a mistake,  we can say such a one has experience. The experience only comes by being true a consistent strategy and not to put much hope in what those who think they can predict the market trend say.
Give it a try, and make observations, improve on better ways by doing research and asking good questions. In no time, one will become a guru. This is one chilling realization.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: