Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption and On-boarding of a tailor friend.  (Read 270 times)
CryptSafe (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
December 18, 2022, 06:15:35 AM
Merited by The Cryptovator (21), Symmetrick (18), lionheart78 (5), Mr.suevie (4), DaNNy001 (1)

I met with this man who is a tailor in my locality, he is very skilled and good at his work. Though he is exposed and inclined with technological development but to some extent and I can attest that he is good, sound and knowledgeable to assimilate teachings and new ideas.   I got to know him through a friend based on recommendation for a work for which he did very well to maximum satisfaction. As a bitcoin enthusiast, I felt it was the right time and thing to do putting him through and bringing him onboard the bitcoin system for which promotion and adoption is the goal.

As a member of this platform and a pro bitcoin enthusiast, I find it necessary promoting the acceptance and adoption of bitcoin in my locality for which I have been on the course and it has been a successful one. I had to lecture him on bitcoin, When and why Bitcoin was founded, Founder of Bitcoin, Importance and benefits of holding bitcoin also challenges and disadvantages, How to trade bitcoin ( listed some  notable exchange where he can trade bitcoin), What is blockchain and how it works. I also explained and showed him what a public and private key looks like, showing him a transaction hash too was another thing I did for him to get a clearer picture of how it works.

We had a one on one conversation as it was more of an interactive class we had. I was also practical because i would want him to know how to handle things on his own after the day and when he is with others. I taught him how to set up a bitcoin wallet so he could easily understand and do it himself, copy and send his wallet address to his customers for payment. As private keys are important, I also told and showed him the difference between private keys, public keys  and transaction hash so he could get acquainted to them all. All through was a practical session so he could get acquainted to the whole process. I also emphasized on him running another private wallet from  what we have done as it may please him for his own safety. I was very precise of the market volatility and letting him know how it works so he does not make any wrong move.

It was a very deep interactive session as he inquired to know how he could purchase bitcoin for which I gave him options of centralize exchange to choose.  I made it clear to him "not your keys not your coin" so he could be aware of the happenings and take caution so as not to fall victim of any circumstances or unforeseen event with centralized exchange.

He was very happy for my kind gesture and time spent lecturing him about bitcoin and blockchain. He also told me he was going to put his friends and siblings through so they could get to know about bitcoin and how it works. I believe he would do better and as well getting more people more especially his customers to know about bitcoin and for those of his customers already into bitcoin, i am sure they would definitely want to pay him in bitcoin too as it would be very easier and convenient for them to pay him without much stress.

To wrap it up comrades, today is MY BIRTHDAY

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2022, 03:57:27 PM

Why do you think Africans are so excited about Bitcoin? Or is what is happening to a few numbers? Because I see many posts here.
I tried a lot to explain cryptocurrency to my friends but most of them didn't pay attention to it or at least thought of it as an investment even though most of them might be interested in buying a useless watch for thousands of dollars.

Overall, it's good to see adoption on that continent.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 18, 2022, 06:08:29 PM

You are really working hard. It’s barely a week since I read your last topic where you also taught your friend about bitcoin and helped him purchase some. If you had a penny for every person you introduced to bitcoin you will be a very rich man. I appreciate your efforts spreading bitcoin to your friends but I’m afraid if you keep making topics about each one it will be too much. How about you make a compendium or a mega thread where you post all your wonderful work.
BlockMinusOne

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2022, 06:12:08 PM

Congratulations on your birthday! It sounds like you had a very productive conversation with the tailor about bitcoin and blockchain. It's great that you were able to teach him about the basics of bitcoin, including its history, the importance of private keys, and how to set up a wallet. It's also important to note the potential risks and challenges of using bitcoin, as well as the importance of market volatility. It's great that he was receptive to your teachings and that he plans to share this knowledge with his friends and siblings.

It's wonderful that you are working to promote the adoption of bitcoin in your community. As more people become familiar with bitcoin and its benefits, it will help to build a stronger network and increase its overall use and value. Keep up the good work, and happy birthday once again!
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 18, 2022, 06:17:30 PM

I met with this man who is a tailor in my locality, he is very skilled and good at his work. Though he is exposed and inclined with technological development but to some extent and I can attest that he is good, sound and knowledgeable to assimilate teachings and new ideas.   I got to know him through a friend based on recommendation for a work for which he did very well to maximum satisfaction. As a bitcoin enthusiast, I felt it was the right time and thing to do putting him through and bringing him onboard the bitcoin system for which promotion and adoption is the goal.

As a member of this platform and a pro bitcoin enthusiast, I find it necessary promoting the acceptance and adoption of bitcoin in my locality for which I have been on the course and it has been a successful one. I had to lecture him on bitcoin, When and why Bitcoin was founded, Founder of Bitcoin, Importance and benefits of holding bitcoin also challenges and disadvantages, How to trade bitcoin ( listed some  notable exchange where he can trade bitcoin), What is blockchain and how it works. I also explained and showed him what a public and private key looks like, showing him a transaction hash too was another thing I did for him to get a clearer picture of how it works.

We had a one on one conversation as it was more of an interactive class we had. I was also practical because i would want him to know how to handle things on his own after the day and when he is with others. I taught him how to set up a bitcoin wallet so he could easily understand and do it himself, copy and send his wallet address to his customers for payment. As private keys are important, I also told and showed him the difference between private keys, public keys  and transaction hash so he could get acquainted to them all. All through was a practical session so he could get acquainted to the whole process. I also emphasized on him running another private wallet from  what we have done as it may please him for his own safety. I was very precise of the market volatility and letting him know how it works so he does not make any wrong move.

It was a very deep interactive session as he inquired to know how he could purchase bitcoin for which I gave him options of centralize exchange to choose.  I made it clear to him "not your keys not your coin" so he could be aware of the happenings and take caution so as not to fall victim of any circumstances or unforeseen event with centralized exchange.

He was very happy for my kind gesture and time spent lecturing him about bitcoin and blockchain. He also told me he was going to put his friends and siblings through so they could get to know about bitcoin and how it works. I believe he would do better and as well getting more people more especially his customers to know about bitcoin and for those of his customers already into bitcoin, i am sure they would definitely want to pay him in bitcoin too as it would be very easier and convenient for them to pay him without much stress.

That's how adoptions works mate! And it seems that you are doing a great job in introducing newcomers to Bitcoin, so congrats on that!
It's amazing to see people who believe in Bitcoin spreading the word. That is how adoption is done. Once one understands what Bitcoin is, it is like taking the red pill. Once you take it, you can never go back!
Anyways, good post mate!
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2022, 08:17:52 PM

I don't understand why you need to create a topic for every merchant that you had encouraged to adopt Bitcoin.  Why not compile it into one topic and just update your topic every time you convince someone to accept your idea?  It is more convenient to check your goal progress that way and people that are skeptical like us won't think that you are doing this kind of stuff to farm merit.  Obviously, merit will come your way but it would be more effective if you have one thread for this kind of activity.

Create one thread and update it on the reply post, then update the first post linking your new update.  I think it is more organized this way.

Sample:

Local Bitcoin Adoption

• description and link for the first merchant
  • description and link for update 1
  • description and link for update 2
  • description and link for update 3
  • description and link for update 4

Add photos to your liking with the description of the merchant

This way viewer like us can see how is your goal progress easily unlike creating a new thread every time you made some progress. Besides we can see how hard you are working in just one glance.

BTW, Happy Birthday @OP have nothing here but some merit for your hard work Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 02:23:11 AM

Why do you think Africans are so excited about Bitcoin? Or is what is happening to a few numbers? Because I see many posts here.
I tried a lot to explain cryptocurrency to my friends but most of them didn't pay attention to it or at least thought of it as an investment even though most of them might be interested in buying a useless watch for thousands of dollars.

Due to the economic challenges such as high rate of unemployment, constant devaluation of local currency and high transaction fees, Africans are ever ready to grab any opportunity that has the prospect of reducing this problems. Some see Bitcoin as an opportunity to invest for the future, while some see it as a get rich-quick-scheme. In order to build a financial hedge against inflation, they also convert their local fiat to Bitcoin and due to restrictions on financial transactions as well as high transaction fees they use Bitcoin to invade these restrictions and enjoy cheap transaction fees. It is also a known fact that some financial institution's offer very poor services that it can take days to carryout a simple transaction, hence, people a switching to Bitcoin to overcome them. Recently Africans have began to understand the importance of privacy and they are moving to networks that offer such service.   

You are doing a good job CryptSafe by your constant drive to create awareness and promote Bitcoin adoption in your area. Keep up the good work. Although, I don't place much importance to birthday celebration because it is causing more harm than good in my area, but your deserve to be celebrated because you saw it as an avenue to promote a worthy course. Happy Birthday mate.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 726

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 02:49:36 AM

Why do you think Africans are so excited about Bitcoin?
Because many Africans are unbanked and they can have their own banks with Bitcoin and self custodial wallets. After knowing about Bitcoin, learning about it, it is natural for them to be Bitcoin enthusiasts. Having an own bank is very interesting and safely.

How Bitcoin can benefit the unbanked?

Or is what is happening to a few numbers? Because I see many posts here.
I can not answer it.

The forum is a big one for Bitcoiners and if they are interested in Bitcoin, it is natural to be here. The forum has signature campaigns that can help them to get income too.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Antonas1

Activity: 771
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 12:42:22 PM

Yeah, lately there are many similar posts that look like they come from the same region, such as introducing Bitcoin to people, buying Bitcoin for the first time, teaching nephews, holding the first bitcoin seminar, and so on. Made me think about what's going on here, actually.

I don't understand why you need to create a topic for every merchant that you had encouraged to adopt Bitcoin.  Why not compile it into one topic and just update your topic every time you convince someone to accept your idea?  It is more convenient to check your goal progress that way and people that are skeptical like us won't think that you are doing this kind of stuff to farm merit.  Obviously, merit will come your way but it would be more effective if you have one thread for this kind of activity. -snip-
This is the best suggestion, the OP should have responded and executed this suggestion for his own thread.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 02:44:19 PM

I missed your birthday, and it's too late to wish you a happy one. I hope you had a good time with your friends and family. You did an excellent job adapting Bitcoin. Those in your area who are familiar with Bitcoin could use Bitcoin payment directly in tailor shop, and those who aren't familiar with Bitcoin would be curious if they noticed Bitcoin payment there. As a result, more new people will definitely come into contact with Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin is legal in your country and that you can freely adapt to it. Keep this good work bro, we need more adaption like this.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Accardo

Activity: 1078
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 05:19:27 PM

They're lesser opportunities in Africa a good number of people in the continent spend most of their time on the internet, to kill time. So hearing about internet money and opportunity bitcoin brings everyone gets interested. I've watched youtubers interview college students in America on bitcoin, they rarely know what bitcoin is about and how it works. Not interested. They've got other businesses or industries to worry about. Not like that in Africa, people tend to do what made some else rich or financially stable. However, bitcoin adoption, coming from African is an Idea, but I think the continent needs to diversify on other things as well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 05:27:53 PM

Wow this is another thread with one more picture about people accepting bitcoin in their local shops. How realistic it is to see that bitcoin is actually getting accepted from the base market. That’s what is needed to make it stronger. But I’m also very concerned that such basic level is accepting bitcoin and putting their trust in it. I just hope that big fish does not take advantage of this situation and fill up their own pockets. That would be freaking bad for such group of people. Bitcoin should go in circulation from general people to institutional investors in the same equal manners. That would be really cool to see in the near future.
Happy birthday and good luck for publishing more.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 05:44:01 PM

Happy birthday and congrats you can make tailors listen and seem very enthusiastic about bitcoin and curious about bitcoin and blockchain like your story, and explaining everything very simply and also easy to understand is a must for them to receive and understand well.
I hope your plans live up to your expectations and that the person can introduce bitcoin going forward, to his customers once he understands it and learns about it and after you collect evidence that what you're talking about is true. And I really appreciate your initiative because as a bitcoin lover you can introduce bitcoin to the right people so that bitcoin users continue to grow.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 05:48:35 PM

But I’m also very concerned that such basic level is accepting bitcoin and putting their trust in it.

Adoption will have to come from the people from the grassroots, those people who are unbanked and do not have access to certain financial tools from the traditional banking system. btc is able to give quick access to people even from a remote areas.

I just hope that big fish does not take advantage of this situation and fill up their own pockets. That would be freaking bad for such a group of people. Bitcoin should go in circulation from general people to institutional investors in the same equal manners. That would be really cool to see in the near future.

Big fish has always been in the play for so long, that should not prevent small investors to take advantage of this opportunity.
Now seem like the perfect time for all small investors to make a move as the price of btc is still very cheap. I think the OP and his friend make the right decision. Good luck to them both.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
alastantiger

Activity: 560
Merit: 303

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 06:04:41 PM

Bitcoin adoption in Africa is just amazing to to follow.
A couple of weeks ago the first bitcoin conference was held in Ghana and also the creation of the first lightning bitcoin payment across some countries in Africa. Perhaps this is why we are seeing more trends of Bitcoin adoption at the grassroot-level in Africa. I remember watching a  documentary where the person was interviewing some French women and men if they know about bitcoin and about a fair number of them didn't know about the Bitcoin or the knew about bitcoin but did not have any Bitcoin. Maybe the reason is that it is easier to talk about bitcoin and adopting it at the grassroot-level in Africa when compared to the European countries. I think it's something I should look into.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
hZti

Activity: 952
Merit: 642

Magic

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 06:05:11 PM

I think the same. Every time you see a post, that involves the adoption of bitcoin it is 99% in an African town where you would not expect the people to even have credit card payment. In contrast in big cities in the western world, the adoption is getting smaller and smaller. Maybe it has to do with the distrust of the African people in their local currencies.
Queentoshi

Merit: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 09:04:07 PM

As a member of this platform and a pro bitcoin enthusiast, I find it necessary promoting the acceptance and adoption of bitcoin in my locality for which I have been on the course, and it has been a successful one. I had to lecture him on bitcoin, When and why Bitcoin was founded, Founder of Bitcoin, Importance and benefits of holding bitcoin also challenges and disadvantages, how to trade bitcoin (listed some notable exchange where he can trade bitcoin), What is blockchain and how it works. I also explained and showed him what a public and private key looks like, showing him a transaction hash too was another thing I did for him to get a clearer picture of how it works.
Nice work and good that you are not keeping bitcoin a secret from people who are humble and willing to learn and also looking for life changing opportunities. Please do well to also let him know that the knowledge that you have shared with him is enough for him to start bitcoins, but if he must continue with bitcoins, he has to commit himself to further and continuous learning so bitter and discouraging experiences can be avoided.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 09:13:16 PM

Why do you think Africans are so excited about Bitcoin?
Because many Africans are unbanked and they can have their own banks with Bitcoin and self custodial wallets. After knowing about Bitcoin, learning about it, it is natural for them to be Bitcoin enthusiasts. Having an own bank is very interesting and safely.

How Bitcoin can benefit the unbanked?

As I am African I must say that in Africa it is not difficult to open a bank account, at least what I see is that most Africans have bank accounts, so much so that Africans keep money from their businesses in their bank accounts, I think that the reason why you see many posts from Africans accepting bitcoin is due to some people from Africa who are encouraging other Africans in their countries to start accepting bitcoin as a payment method and how many people have seen the price of bitcoin reach over $60,000 so you know that the price of bitcoin can rise very soon it is not a bad business to accept bitcoin as a payment method because not so many people will use this payment method

now one thing that catches my attention as an african is that in africa the governments give permission for merchants to accept the various types of payment methods, i wonder if these people that OP spoke to them are respecting the laws by accepting bitcoin as payment method

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 11:52:14 PM

I really love your desire and aim for spreading across your locality impacting people about bitcoin adoption and acceptability, if we all could gear up to this extent I believe the world would have been a far more better place for quick adoption and acceptability of bitcoin generally for legalization.

Happy birthday mate, wish you a fruitful more years to come and to crown it all I say a merry Christmas to all.
Enjoy the festive season.
Stay safe and stay calm, see you all by 2023

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptSafe (OP)

Merit: 421

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 07:17:18 PM

I don't understand why you need to create a topic for every merchant that you had encouraged to adopt Bitcoin.  Why not compile it into one topic and just update your topic every time you convince someone to accept your idea?  It is more convenient to check your goal progress that way and people that are skeptical like us won't think that you are doing this kind of stuff to farm merit.  Obviously, merit will come your way but it would be more effective if you have one thread for this kind of activity.

Create one thread and update it on the reply post, then update the first post linking your new update.  I think it is more organized this way.

Sample:

Local Bitcoin Adoption

• description and link for the first merchant
  • description and link for update 1
  • description and link for update 2
  • description and link for update 3
  • description and link for update 4

Add photos to your liking with the description of the merchant

This way viewer like us can see how is your goal progress easily unlike creating a new thread every time you made some progress. Besides we can see how hard you are working in just one glance.

BTW, Happy Birthday @OP have nothing here but some merit for your hard work Smiley

Your idea and suggestion is a good one to follow. I will do it by taking this link to the First uploaded one to post there as continuation likewise the second uploaded one too, then i will continue it there to post other subsequent works and activities for easy track records i have done so it would be easy to see my works here on this platform.

Many thanks for the birthday wishes.

I missed your birthday, and it's too late to wish you a happy one. I hope you had a good time with your friends and family. You did an excellent job adapting Bitcoin. Those in your area who are familiar with Bitcoin could use Bitcoin payment directly in tailor shop, and those who aren't familiar with Bitcoin would be curious if they noticed Bitcoin payment there. As a result, more new people will definitely come into contact with Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin is legal in your country and that you can freely adapt to it. Keep this good work bro, we need more adaption like this.

Yes i did. It was a nice one and  many thanks for your wishes.
The task is a gradual process though and so far so good it has been yielding positive results. Looking forward to doing more of the promotion and adoption campaign in other localities as well.

I really love your desire and aim for spreading across your locality impacting people about bitcoin adoption and acceptability, if we all could gear up to this extent I believe the world would have been a far more better place for quick adoption and acceptability of bitcoin generally for legalization.

Happy birthday mate, wish you a fruitful more years to come and to crown it all I say a merry Christmas to all.
Enjoy the festive season.
Stay safe and stay calm, see you all by 2023

Thanks for your compliment  and birthday wishes mate.
If we all do the same as you have said mate it would definitely spread like wide fire across the world from the bottom. All it takes is the desire and passion to execute the task.
 Merry Christmas to you too.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 12:24:08 PM

Good investments never see a huge demand by people who don't understand/want to understand the new asset class because it is like striking their head off a wall, so they'd better go for things that suit their mentality as well as are understood by them easily, as they do not want to learn more about crypto or have some fear (FUD) in their minds and hearts due to what happened recently in crypto space. I bet that before you go and talk about crypto to your friends and family, they either have watched it already getting broken down from nearly 2 trillion to under 1 trillion in just one year, or they have been projected bad things about crypto by some outsiders before you approached them.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2023, 03:20:07 PM

Bitcoin adoption is taking place all around the world, but the same is more progressive over the African countries. Whether this is happening out of the people's interest over the technology or it is just a beginning to the next level of cryptocurrency usage. Through the year 2022, more similar incidents of bitcoin acceptance into business have been posted on our forum. Congrats for the onboard.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 07:12:50 PM

Good investments never see a huge demand by people who don't understand/want to understand the new asset class because it is like striking their head off a wall, so they'd better go for things that suit their mentality as well as are understood by them easily, as they do not want to learn more about crypto or have some fear (FUD) in their minds and hearts due to what happened recently in crypto space. I bet that before you go and talk about crypto to your friends and family, they either have watched it already getting broken down from nearly 2 trillion to under 1 trillion in just one year, or they have been projected bad things about crypto by some outsiders before you approached them.
The difference between lower income nationality and higher income is also harder for the concept. If you live in the UK, and making 2200 pounds a month which is not a lot, and living barely, and your wife makes 1900 as well, you guys are living a low end life there, and it would be pretty difficult to live in London for example, so you go somewhere else that sucks, like Brighton or something.

This means you are making close to 4k pounds, and you are unhappy with it. Whereas an African may make 500 and would be quite happy. Hence explaining to a British person to go into crypto is harder, but you could tell an African to join in, and find a way to get paid 500 dollars from signature campaign or bounty or whatever you know.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 09:44:24 PM

The difference between lower income nationality and higher income is also harder for the concept. If you live in the UK, and making 2200 pounds a month which is not a lot, and living barely, and your wife makes 1900 as well, you guys are living a low end life there, and it would be pretty difficult to live in London for example, so you go somewhere else that sucks, like Brighton or something.

This means you are making close to 4k pounds, and you are unhappy with it. Whereas an African may make 500 and would be quite happy. Hence explaining to a British person to go into crypto is harder, but you could tell an African to join in, and find a way to get paid 500 dollars from signature campaign or bounty or whatever you know.

I think it is all in the mindset and how a person view cryptocurrency.  For a person that is sole earner of the family, any additional income is welcome, no matter what is the standard of living or what country he is.  Having extra 500 or 1000 if the couple tends to join cryptocurrency is a huge boost in their earning.  Imagine from 4000 pounds  they are able to add 25% making it 5k pounds.  No one will refuse that.  So I guess it isn't about where you live but rather your perception about cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin adoption is taking place all around the world, but the same is more progressive over the African countries. Whether this is happening out of the people's interest over the technology or it is just a beginning to the next level of cryptocurrency usage. Through the year 2022, more similar incidents of bitcoin acceptance into business have been posted on our forum. Congrats for the onboard.

I do not think it is about the technology but rather the potential profit and customer they can gain in adopting cryptocurrency as mode of payment.  Further more, Nigeria one of the most active country in Bitcoin adoption have problem in their financial system due to the limitation of usage of bank services, tends to move to cryptocurrency for limitless transactions.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 10:39:41 PM

small businesses are trying their hands on crypto because it is either their heard it over the news or someone introduced it to them. in any case, if they find it helpful with their business, they will surely endorse it to their colleagues. word of mouth is a very good marketing tool . the situation presented by the OP is just one of the many adoption that we will be hearing from this community. it may not be publish in news sites but we know it is indeed happening.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀