Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's been 2 months and now I am doing well.(I guess).  (Read 456 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 09:42:48 AM

Sad news guys. I had to stop this after sometime. It was done recently. There's been some legal issue going on here in my country and people are getting arrested for their involvement in cryptocurrency. I will have to continue my business, but in order to do that smoothly, I had to remove the crypto payment method. If you wish to know more about this, here's an update I made few days ago regarding this matter.

It is this circumstance that I draw attention to in my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5429986.msg61480828#msg61480828, in which I asked about the legality of such a method of payment for goods in your country. Most entrepreneurs face similar problems, since in most countries this payment method is prohibited.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 01:32:18 PM

So 2 months ago I started to accept Cryptocurrency as a payment system in my rice business. ..

Is it legal to sell goods for cryptocurrency in your country and do you include in the financial report the cryptocurrency that you received for the goods sold? I know that most entrepreneurs are forced to sell cryptocurrency and only then include the income received in their report.

Actually you are right about it, but as a good citizen he shouldn't have made it so obvious knowing that their country has not legally accepted bitcoin or even cryptocurrency and on ban. Unlike my country, it's not ban but we are only restricted from associating our local account details with cryptocurrency transactions. So boiled down to op, he or she wouldn't have made it that open or too showy to people but can indirectly tell people if they wishes to pay with cryptocurrency then he may share with them his address to make payment instead of generally make it open or printing it on their business front door.

Although, the easiest way to receive payment is through Trc20-usdt, it confirmed just some seconds or about 1 minutes thereabouts if op wishes to continue receiving cryptocurrency as payment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tjtonmoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 09:10:32 PM

Although, the easiest way to receive payment is through Trc20-usdt, it confirmed just some seconds or about 1 minutes thereabouts if op wishes to continue receiving cryptocurrency as payment.

I will if the government wishes to legalize crypto in our country! It will be a delightful event to see. I have no idea, and no one knows if that is going to happen ever. I like your idea of using Tron chain for faster transaction. But Binance pay which I added in the payment system is much faster and doesn't cost any charge. If you are willing to open up your own business with crypto payments included, you should give it a try. I feel sad about the crypto ban and can't do anything about it. This will be my regret.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 09:28:03 PM

For the past 2 months, I have got some payment through Binance pay. Not too many people were aware of crypto and those who knew, they were very excited.
I am a wholesaler, so I sell in bulk, and they were very happy to pay me with Crypto. I have 4 customers, who pay me through Binance.
I am confident that those 4 customers will become 40 in near future as awareness about cryptocurrencies is spreading everywhere and people are willing to use it for their day to day life's need. I am not completely not familiar with binance-pay but heard about it in this forum. My suggestion to you is, keep rocking and also look to get paid in your own personal addys which might be hand for you as depending on a third party services might become a headache when you get good volume of transactions in near future.

Also, try to hold 10% to 20% of cryptos that you will be receiving and the crypto you save should be only bitcoins; if this is feasible for you then I am sure that you can easily get 10% returns for the money you decide to hold for next 2 to 3 years. But, keep holding for 10 to 25 years also for life changing returns.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████