Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can someone become Grace in life by investing in Bitcoin and crypto  (Read 177 times)
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 644
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 12:36:33 PM

How they invest in it and get profit.
In a easy way people buy and hodl Bitcoin still price increases to their desire before selling it.but the main thing that is there
is nobody can assure you when you will make that profit,it may be some months or some years,nobody can give you specific time.so patience is what you need in crypto industry after you have buy Bitcoin and provide it with proper security.
Is it possible for someone to work and be paid with bitcoins.
That depend on the company or who you are working for. Nowadays some of works can like to pay you in Bitcoin if you wishe especially when you far from the clients.
 I really want to be part of it I would like to invest in crypto and Bitcoin. Please my fellow fans friends and family I need your advice how to invest on bitcoin and crypto
That is really lovely, but you must first acquire more knowledge in order to be able to properly invest in the cryptocurrency industry, as you cannot do so without zero knowledge if not you fail. Therefore, you need a basic understanding of how bitcoin works, how to create a wallet, what kind of wallet to use to store bitcoin, and so on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 12:53:24 PM

<snip>
You can pay or get paid using bitcoin. If you are referring to our forum, you may offer your services to other users/companies. All job you get here, you may be paid through bitcoin. Some of which is a design service, translation, and campaign management services. Literally, anything that you can offer.
You may also buy or sell goods here.

Here is the general board for that: Marketplace

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 03:54:38 PM

I have head a lot about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency I have had several people testify about it. How they invest in it and get profit.
There are always people saying testimony about Bitcoin because it's an innovative currency will vast opportunities. However, it's not a quick-to-rich scheme despite the fact that it presented great opportunities it also presented a great risk and I hope this is enough for you to understand that Bitcoin is not always about making a profit.
Therefore, I will advise you to seek knowledge first by learning the fundamental aspect of it and how to prevent losses.

Is it possible for someone to work and be paid with bitcoins.
It is possible if you have the required skills and knowledge. Besides, there's always an open offer for the Product manager, Web 3.0 developer, Research analyst, Security Architect, Software engineer, and Blockchain and AI software architect.

Does Bitcoin work all over the world.
Bitcoin works all over the world but you need to know the stance of your government towards it by knowing its rules and regulation to avoid getting into trouble with the law.

I really want to be part of it I would like to invest in crypto and Bitcoin. Please my fellow fans friends and family I need your advice how to invest on bitcoin and crypto
According to your knowledge, I will advise you to go mainly on Bitcoin. It's the only safe haven in the cryptocurrency market.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: