Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which kind of situation will force you to sell?  (Read 879 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 01:20:16 PM

I have seen people in the discord where they are pretty much solid not selling even their altcoins. They drop 70% already but some of them are proud to say they have diamond hands.

If BTC price goes $1M I think many will be forced to sell, yet also happy to do so. The institutions should just pump BTC so that we will all be forced to dump our BTC. For me, I might just sell also if BTC is going to be banned.
Maybe you can share the link here so that we can check that out and maybe ask those people a proof if what they are telling is real and not just a brag because holding for too long is not easy and seeing 70% 50+ decline in our portfolio can make us panic already. We can likely sell to save the rest of our assets especially if most of it are altcoins because their future can be less brighter than in Bitcoin.

Now when it comes to selling, we are lucky if we can see $1M before we sell but I think people will already unload once we hit $100k or more. Institutions won't just pump BTC only for the sake of the public but they can invest because they are thinking about their future. If BTC is going to be banned in your country, there might be a chance for it to be unbanned so I wouldn't really sell my coins.

HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:34:09 PM

People actually claim to be strong holders that can go against any situation wanting them to sell off some of their bitcoins. The strongest of holders do not just sell at the slightest economic discomfort I know, but I believe everybody has a threshold at which if the pressure surpasses them, they would break into the decision of selling some of their bitcoins to sort the present condition. What kind of situation do you think is enough to pressure you in seeling some of the bitcoins you have been holding. Is family or health challenge enough reason to?

I never ask God to put me in a bad situation that will force me to sell my bitcoin, even though we all know that we are not God and that everyone may encounter challenges that could force them to do so. Instead, I look for extremely challenging circumstances, such as the need to sell my bitcoin in order to pay for bills or deal with personal issues, or when the price of bitcoin is high enough to make me feel like doing so.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 08:15:05 PM

People actually claim to be strong holders that can go against any situation wanting them to sell off some of their bitcoins. The strongest of holders do not just sell at the slightest economic discomfort I know, but I believe everybody has a threshold at which if the pressure surpasses them, they would break into the decision of selling some of their bitcoins to sort the present condition. What kind of situation do you think is enough to pressure you in seeling some of the bitcoins you have been holding. Is family or health challenge enough reason to?
I don't think a smart trader would sell his bitcoin holdings because of some silly matter. It is the job of a smart trader to complete every strategy not only in Bitcoin but also in trading. Many times it is seen that we cannot control our emotions and break the strategy by watching the ups and downs of the market.
Selling bitcoins is always a bit of a bad feeling for me but it's my regular job. But holding bitcoins is a different matter. I have been holding my funds in bitcoins for more than a year, fortunately I have never been in a situation where I had to sell them. However, I will never touch my Bitcoin holdings except for health issues or family issues or any major danger.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███