Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One of the things that make people to make good content in posting  (Read 443 times)
zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 11:44:24 AM

Despite that I'm new and i haven't earn merit, but i believe with research and time i will earn merit, i will be happiest person the day i will earn a merit.
Thinking critically and reading a lot about crypto and forum rules is one of the soft skills needed to improve posting on this forum. so that later when you make posts on each topic it's easier because you already understand a little of the contents of that topic.

So I think critical thinking is the main thing in making the discussion in this forum interesting and systematic so that those who read it will benefit. Don't focus on merit, because merit will come by itself.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1038

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2023, 04:28:05 PM

During my reading of different post's and i noticed that what we call a merit, And was unable to understand what's the meaning of merit until i read from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5427823.msg61426768#msg61426768 so theirs something that motivated me to drafts this, and it's because of this person " DdmrDdmr " it suggestion make me to know that to earn merit will motivate some to change it content and make it posting narrative unique.
That's means to earn a merit someone supposed to follow this principles

Thinking before writing
Reading before posting
Making something different from others

Despite that I'm new and i haven't earn merit, but i believe with research and time i will earn merit, i will be happiest person the day i will earn a merit.

You are lucky that your trap caught 5 merits, or do I say you are smart. I already know that to earn merit in this forum is not difficult for people that knows how to do it. Without doubt you are experienced on how to earn merits and I wish you speedy growth in the forum.
But the sole aim should not be merits and to rank up, maybe you could use your newbie status to learn more things.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██