Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SM Megamall is now ride on NFT's and Bitcoin  (Read 198 times)
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 04:19:33 AM

As a crypto enthusiast, it's nice in my eyes to see that what is written in the design of the T-shirt and wristwatch is related to cryptocurrency. Maybe it's just a matter of time before we will see that the cashier payment at Megamall and even in their other branches will include Bitcoin as another payment options for shoppers.

If this happens, it will be a huge innovation in our era, that's for sure. I hope other malls like Robinson, and others will be open to this kind of concept.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1671

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 11:03:53 PM

As a crypto enthusiast, it's nice in my eyes to see that what is written in the design of the T-shirt and wristwatch is related to cryptocurrency. Maybe it's just a matter of time before we will see that the cashier payment at Megamall and even in their other branches will include Bitcoin as another payment options for shoppers.

If this happens, it will be a huge innovation in our era, that's for sure. I hope other malls like Robinson, and others will be open to this kind of concept.

I'll probably go and buy those T-shirts if I'm going to see it in SM, but not sure what store caters for it, I may have to do my own research and see how it goes. It's going to be huge if we are going to see them accepting crypto payment and probably it will be the first time that we are going to see in the Philippines as big as SM companies accepting it.

I don't see it innovation though, it's already here, it's just a matter on how any industries are going to adopt and ride the hype train on NFT.

But I do agree it will be great for competition again if we see Gokongwei's Robinson mall and it's subsidiaries follow this concept as well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: