Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO] Bitcoin Trading Cards: Orange Pill in a Pack  (Read 1657 times)
StorageCold

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:23:29 PM

One day left on this round of auctions.

https://scarce.city/collections/bitcoin-trading-cards-6
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StackItUp
Copper Member

Activity: 563
Merit: 41

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 07:56:25 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2023, 11:33:50 AM by StackItUp

I wanted to buy these cards from the website, but ended up seeing that they do not accept bitcoin as a payment option, but yet advertise bitcoin as the ONLY sound money. what a joke.
beside of that i still wanted to get some cards and joined the telegram group that they do advertise.
ended up being banned, because i didn't wanted to send 0.17 BTC blindly to a random person on telegram who doesnt even have the username set.
i was called scammer for asking escrow on the trade and was called anti-bitcoin, harassed and accused and etc etc etc.
leave some pictures of my opening post and few other comments.
let just remind that i was banned that i didn't agreed to send 0.17 bitcoin to someone who was there on that group, but anon to me. (not the admin or maker).
Here how it is all started, thats my opening post on that group after which i got banned afterwards. (i have had ongoing trades there too Smiley )

Person that was asking 0.17 "SATS UPFRONT"

one of many comments where i was harassed :

i also reported this to minerjones who is on that group, but he decided to stay silent(probably didn't had time for the input.)

after many years, all i see is anon people on telegram without even a username asking the others for large amount of bitcoin upfront without any guarantees or at least a piece of mindset that buyer has to be taken care also. IF you would try to go against that seller as by not understanding how does he even came up with such crazy rules and why is he allowed to do so, they ban YOU and the ones who dare to comment that they see it as not acceptable. They see it as "the bad vibe" of not wanting to send bitcoins to people who sit and vibe there on the accounts that can be very easy impersonated. They are not PRO, least i can say.

WILL NEVER BUY THESE BTC-TC CARDS AGAIN

edit: bought a case of cardsmiths

EDIT2:
as i said i was called a scammer twice by them because by not wanting to send 0.17 bitcoin upfront they found me " THATS WHAT SCAMMERS DO"

EDIT: forgot to mention they called me the spammer too:

and this is the word by the admin, he ran GIVEAWAY to celebrate the ban of me and make everyone to be happy about this.

"MATURE WAY OF DOING IT" - sending any amount of bitcoin to any random person online that would be asking for it.
"AND HE WAS NOT DOING THAT" - yeah i am sorry, will send all my corns straight away to anyone who has their full name as telegram name and has no username. WILL DO THAT FOR SURE!

Also after hearing the vouch of the person on someone without username:

i went to his dm's to make sure what does his vouch mean. i told him that i was contacted by 50+ David Garrett and wanted to know to which one of them i should be sending money to Cheesy
he told me not to disturb him.
VOUCH THAT HAS A WEIGHT OF AIR. what a bullshitters.
I do not care how polite did you found me. Your attitude to the buyers is wrong.
i do not see BTC-TC cards to go anywhere good.

mindset of these anon "sellers" (one of the best answers they ever made Cheesy )

So imagine yourself sending 5k$ worth to "David" who appeared on telegram and has no way to be verified to be trusted.
And even if you would still trust him and send the money upfront, nobody could ever guarantee that you have sent it to the right person as his account is fakable.

moral: Do not trust them with your SATS. Keep precious Bitcoin under control. Do not trust - verify. if you can't verify, tell them to F off.

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
BTCOVERFIATS

Activity: 497
Merit: 43

Holder of last resort

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 04:11:09 PM

I wanted to buy these cards from the website, but ended up seeing that they do not accept bitcoin as a payment option, but yet advertise bitcoin as the ONLY sound money. what a joke.
beside of that i still wanted to get some cards and joined the telegram group that they do advertise.
ended up being banned, because i didn't wanted to send 0.17 BTC blindly to a random person on telegram who doesnt even have the username set.
i was called scammer for asking escrow on the trade and was called anti-bitcoin, harassed and accused and etc etc etc.
leave some pictures of my opening post and few other comments.
let just remind that i was banned that i didn't agreed to send 0.17 bitcoin to someone who was there on that group, but anon to me. (not the admin or maker).
Here how it is all started, thats my opening post on that group after which i got banned afterwards. (i have had ongoing trades there too Smiley )

Person that was asking 0.17 "SATS UPFRONT"

one of many comments where i was harassed :

i also reported this to minerjones who is on that group, but he decided to stay silent(probably didn't had time for the input.)

after many years, all i see is anon people on telegram without even a username asking the others for large amount of bitcoin upfront without any guarantees or at least a piece of mindset that buyer has to be taken care also. IF you would try to go against that seller as by not understanding how does he even came up with such crazy rules and why is he allowed to do so, they ban YOU and the ones who dare to comment that they see it as not acceptable. They see it as "the bad vibe" of not wanting to send bitcoins to people who sit and vibe there on the accounts that can be very easy impersonated. They are not PRO, least i can say.

WILL NEVER BUY THESE BTC-TC CARDS AGAIN

edit: bought a case of cardsmiths

EDIT2:
as i said i was called a scammer twice by them because by not wanting to send 0.17 bitcoin upfront they found me " THATS WHAT SCAMMERS DO"

EDIT: forgot to mention they called me the spammer too:

and this is the word by the admin, he ran GIVEAWAY to celebrate the ban of me and make everyone to be happy about this.

"MATURE WAY OF DOING IT" - sending any amount of bitcoin to any random person online that would be asking for it.
"AND HE WAS NOT DOING THAT" - yeah i am sorry, will send all my corns straight away to anyone who has their full name as telegram name and has no username. WILL DO THAT FOR SURE!

Also after hearing the vouch of the person on someone without username:

i went to his dm's to make sure what does his vouch mean. i told him that i was contacted by 50+ David Garrett and wanted to know to which one of them i should be sending money to Cheesy
he told me not to disturb him.
VOUCH THAT HAS A WEIGHT OF AIR. what a bullshitters.
I do not care how polite did you found me. Your attitude to the buyers is wrong.
i do not see BTC-TC cards to go anywhere good.

mindset of these anon "sellers" (one of the best answers they ever made Cheesy )

So imagine yourself sending 5k$ worth to "David" who appeared on telegram and has no way to be verified to be trusted.
And even if you would still trust him and send the money upfront, nobody could ever guarantee that you have sent it to the right person as his account is fakable.

moral: Do not trust them with your SATS. Keep precious Bitcoin under control. Do not trust - verify. if you can't verify, tell them to F off.

Bro the reason why you most likely got banned is because of the constant back and forth in a telegram group that is meant for trading BTC trading cards. It would have been so simple for you to just walk away without the 100+ messages regarding the issue.

You didn't like his terms, he didn't want to abide by your terms of using escrow. I always like to use escrow no matter what so I take your side in the matter, but to constantly message in that group regarding that issue was most likely why the ban occurred. If you can't agree, just walk away. Saves you so much time.

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 04:32:25 PM

i wrote my issue on the telegram group as a single message ,that lead to people come insulting on me. and only after you called me spammer, scammer, idiot and etc it went to that 100 messages.
and yes i have an issue that those anon people without even a clue how to set an username are asking for money upfront. i have a problem with that. i think they are born yesterday.
and as i have already said this is very very dangerous and in reality this type of shit "sats upfront" never works. good luck on having less sales

"if you cant agree just walk away"
why?
i wanted to point him out and i did. apply your words to yourself and if you dont like me having issues with those anons on telegram - walk away.

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 04:40:12 PM
Merited by nutildah (4)

wow I just lost 5 mins of my life reading all this.  lol reminds me of a Justin Timberlake song, what is the name of  song again?  ow yes
"Cry me a River"
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 04:41:07 PM

wow I just lost 5 mins of my life reading all this.  lol reminds me of a Justin Timberlake song, what is the name of  song again?  ow yes
"Cry me a River"

what was the point of your comment that i lost 5mins also? (i read slowly?

StorageCold

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 07:39:09 PM
Merited by nutildah (6)

Well, I've spent a while reading through the chat.

It's pretty clear that you were kicked from the group for being belligerent. Many people agreed with your position that using escrow for transactions is a more secure way of trading. Nobody was forcing you to send sats first. Nobody can force you to send sats. Ultimately, if a seller asks for payment first, and you will only do transactions through escrow, then the deal doesn't happen. Just move on and find the cards from a seller willing to do escrow. It's as simple as that.

Your aggressive language and attitude are the problem. You were asked several times by the admins to take the discussion to private DM's instead of spamming the chat with the vitriol. You refused to take the discussion to DM's and that's why you were removed from the group.

The telegram chat is free to join and anyone can go and read exactly what happened. @StackItUp is only posting a select few of the hundreds of messages.

While I agree with him about using escrow, his immaturity, rage, and refusal to take it to DM's are what got him removed from the group.
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 08:32:00 PM

Well, I've spent a while reading through the chat.

It's pretty clear that you were kicked from the group for being belligerent. Many people agreed with your position that using escrow for transactions is a more secure way of trading. Nobody was forcing you to send sats first. Nobody can force you to send sats. Ultimately, if a seller asks for payment first, and you will only do transactions through escrow, then the deal doesn't happen. Just move on and find the cards from a seller willing to do escrow. It's as simple as that.

Your aggressive language and attitude are the problem. You were asked several times by the admins to take the discussion to private DM's instead of spamming the chat with the vitriol. You refused to take the discussion to DM's and that's why you were removed from the group.

The telegram chat is free to join and anyone can go and read exactly what happened. @StackItUp is only posting a select few of the hundreds of messages.

While I agree with him about using escrow, his immaturity, rage, and refusal to take it to DM's are what got him removed from the group.

Dont tell me your stupid shit in 2023. all of you sound like bankers.
i find wrong that they are allowed to post the ads on the community (being complete anon and random) and ask bitcoin upfront as their NON-NEGOTIABLE rule.
i told that he has to edit his ad and not mislead people and do not waste noones time.
and if you dont like that i have troubles with that, than take your buddies advice and move on.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 08:35:36 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2023, 08:49:33 PM by StackItUp

BTC-TC is a big NOOO. did you read when i said that i was banned while having ongoing trades?
did you read when i said that that mfer didnt had username set?
did you read that we dont trust- we verify?
so now F off!
i will not send you bitcoins. and i do not give the shit about the sellers who want bitcoin upfront.
thats their fkin problem not mine. those who do will end up scammed or broke. 1 of 2.
this is just a matter of time.
and stop telling that everybody is welcome, you banned every account that asked questions.
simple question that you couldnt answer:
TO WHICH ONE OF THOSE 50+ DAVID GARRETT I SHOULD BE SENDING 0.17 BITCOIN UPFRONT TO?
and the vouches they gave, applies on which EXACT account? there could be 1000+ accounts with identical "name" faked as 1 2 3.
and if he had his fkin rules, THEN WHERE WAS THOSE RULES WRITTEN? or once he pulled attempt in to dm's i should have moved and didnt had the right to point out that dude is just wrong?

good luck in sales!

StorageCold

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 09:00:40 PM

BTC-TC is a big NOOO. did you read when i said that i was banned while having ongoing trades?
so now F off!
i will not send you bitcoins. and i do not give the shit about the sellers who want bitcoin upfront.
thats their fkin problem not mine. those who do will end up scammed or broke. 1 of 2.
and stop telling that everybody is welcome, you banned every account that asked questions.
TO WHICH ONE OF THOSE 50+ DAVID GARRETT I SHOULD BE SENDING 0.17 BITCOIN UPFRONT TO?
and the vouches they gave, applies on which EXACT account? there could be 1000+ accounts with identical "name" faked as 1 2 3.
and if he had his fkin rules, THEN WHERE WAS THOSE RULES WRITTEN? or once he pulled attempt in to dm's i should have moved and didnt had the right to point out that dude is just wrong?

good luck in sales!

I didn't ban anybody. I just read the messages and gave my view on what happened. I'm not an admin on their telegram and I don't even post there. I just read the chat.

But it seems pretty clear to me that you have anger issues. Telling people to F off and F that calling people MFers.
This is the toxic and belligerent behavior that caused your downfall. Good luck in life. Maybe use some of those satoshi's for a therapist instead of trading cards.
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 09:06:21 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2023, 09:32:14 PM by StackItUp

so now F off!

good luck in sales!

I didn't ban anybody. I just read the messages and gave my view on what happened. I'm not an admin on their telegram and I don't even post there. I just read the chat.

But it seems pretty clear to me that you have anger issues. Telling people to F off and F that calling people MFers.
This is the toxic and belligerent behavior that caused your downfall. Good luck in life. Maybe use some of those satoshi's for a therapist instead of trading cards.

you know what is toxic.
people like you are toxic for bitcoin.

even an idiot can understand that person who do not have personal reflection about someone would not have such fking rules at all.
think for yourself.

this is what exactly every scammer would say on telegram and exactly what would they do.
they would want you to leave and not to point them and even if he is legit, who gives a shit if he cant be verified? i bet he doesnt have username up to the moment we speak.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 09:17:56 PM

and yes i am angry. i was called spammer , scammer and insulted because i dint trusted random anonymous unknown people while browsing online and didn't sent them precious bitcoin blindly just because they asked to do so.

oh and i forgot to mention that by joining to that BTC-TC group my account was mass reported by their small group of friends.
we can consider this as an attack on a user.

if you want to have such experience, or if you want to get REKT asap. join there. start sending btc to anons.

BTCOVERFIATS

Holder of last resort

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 09:21:58 PM

and yes i am angry. i was called spammer , scammer and insulted because i dint trusted random anonymous unknown people while browsing online and didn't sent them precious bitcoin blindly just because they asked to do so.

Alright we get it bro. You are offended that you got called a scammer and upset you got banned from the chat. We understand you won't be buying any of their trading cards anymore.

Anything else?

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 09:24:06 PM

Alright we get it bro. You are offended that you got called a scammer and upset you got banned from the chat. We understand you won't be buying any of their trading cards anymore.

Anything else?

Anything else?

you banned and talked about me after the ban leaving me no right to defend.
who does that??? children?
do i have respect to you? no.
F OFF

and answering to your question "anything else"
YES.

DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP.
they do not support bitcoin. they just pretend they do.

i have bought many packs, this is my feedback and user experience.
I WOULD NEVER BUY THESE CARDS again!

StorageCold

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 09:40:26 PM

oh and i forgot to mention that by joining to that BTC-TC group my account was mass reported by their small group of friends.

if you want to have such experience, or if you want to get REKT asap. join there. start sending btc to anons.

Nobody ever said you were wrong for wanting to only use escrow. When you started insulting people and calling them scammers is when it started getting thrown back at you. If you attack people, don't be offended if they retaliate. Maybe don't call people MF'ers and to F off. There's no way to progress with that vitriol.

I personally only trade with trusted people or use escrow.

Nobody is forcing you to blindly send sats.
Nobody ever told you to send BTC to anons.

You have the right to only do trades using escrow. Seems simple to me.

And like I said, I don't participate in posting there. I just read the chat.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 09:41:50 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2023, 10:07:17 PM by StackItUp

Nobody ever said you were wrong for wanting to only use escrow. When you started insulting people and calling them scammers is when it started getting thrown back at you. If you attack people, don't be offended if they retaliate. Maybe don't call people MF'ers and to F off. There's no way to progress with that vitriol.

I personally only trade with trusted people or use escrow.

Nobody is forcing you to blindly send sats.
Nobody ever told you to send BTC to anons.

You have the right to only do trades using escrow. Seems simple to me.

And like I said, I don't participate in posting there. I just read the chat.

listen you shitposterd, of how do i started i have included a picture to the previous message on this group.
so what EXACTLY you dont like of how i started?
you are just another maker who came after maker, against collector.

where did i insulted anyone or said anything wrong? because exactly after this post i was attacked by the group of americans.

and FYI i also have a right to leave a feedback as a customer based on my experience that i had.
i also have a right to report a member who pulled suspicious AF attempt on DM's.

StorageCold

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 09:50:42 PM

https://scarce.city/collections/bitcoin-trading-cards-8

Latest auctions just ended.

Lot of S1 and S2 sealed boxes went for $9100.
BTCOVERFIATS

Holder of last resort

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 01:03:53 PM

Anything else?

Anything else?

you banned and talked about me after the ban leaving me no right to defend.
who does that??? children?
do i have respect to you? no.
F OFF

and answering to your question "anything else"
YES.

DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP.
they do not support bitcoin. they just pretend they do.

i have bought many packs, this is my feedback and user experience.
I WOULD NEVER BUY THESE CARDS again!

You keep accusing different people on this thread of banning you. I never banned you. I didn't even know this occurred until you posted on this forum.

You sound unhinged.

DirtyBirdE
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:43:58 PM

This thread is getting derailed and unhinged just like the titan mint thread Tongue now send me that .17!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: