Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2023 be another up year for Bitcoin?  (Read 583 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 04:49:36 PM

The price has gone up more than 40% when compared to the end of the year and makes us worthy of expecting a lot in 2023, we must forget the dark story in 2022 and prepare to welcome the New ATH this year, do not panic and easily sell when there is a correction, because the market will immediately rise and make us regret if we sell at a cheap price.
There's no need to panic and it's easy to sell during a correction but instead, use that moment to buy more at a low price. I hope this year will be a price reversal for bitcoin and altcoins. But if that doesn't happen, I can still wait a bit longer and try to increase my bitcoin amount. But I feel that the market will not go up high immediately but is still going up gradually and correction will still happen again. Meanwhile, we don't know whether the new ATH will occur this year or next.

2022 for me is a favorable year and nothing to be afraid of, I have used a lot of opportunities to buy high discount bitcoin, and I am really satisfied with what I achieved in 2022. Although bitcoin has been up 40% since the start of this year, I don't think bitcoin can continue to rise or hit new ATHs for the year. I still believe that history will repeat itself, we will only really enter the bull season, and bitcoin will hit ATH if and only if the halving occurs.
Bitcoin still needs time to rise high or reach a new ATH, which will happen this year or next. And 2022 is indeed a profitable year because we see bitcoin at rock bottom, giving us big discounts to buy bitcoins. But some still don't use it to buy bitcoins because they still hope the price can go down even further.

But that was all in the past, and now, the bitcoin price is at $23k. Although now the correction has come again. But that's okay because, in time, the bitcoin price will pick up again, and hopefully, next week, there's a rally for the bitcoin price so it can break even higher.

The price has gone up more than 40% when compared to the end of the year and makes us worthy of expecting a lot in 2023, we must forget the dark story in 2022 and prepare to welcome the New ATH this year, do not panic and easily sell when there is a correction, because the market will immediately rise and make us regret if we sell at a cheap price.
There's no need to panic and it's easy to sell during a correction but instead, use that moment to buy more at a low price. I hope this year will be a price reversal for bitcoin and altcoins. But if that doesn't happen, I can still wait a bit longer and try to increase my bitcoin amount. But I feel that the market will not go up high immediately but is still going up gradually and correction will still happen again. Meanwhile, we don't know whether the new ATH will occur this year or next.
A correction is only a small decline so it's not something that can make us panic but if the price drops further then there might be more than a correction but again like you said, instead of panicking it would be better if we can use that opportunity to buy more coins knowing that we are talking about there is bitcoin and not any other coins.

And like you many are also hoping for a reversal but it seems that your guys' wish is coming true because the price still continues to increase. I remember we start this year with a $17k but look if where we are at now, we are at $24k already. That's quick but this was a great start for this new year 2023.
And if a correction still occurs next week, we shouldn't panic because we won't see that it's an opportunity that we should use to buy more bitcoins. This will give us the opportunity to have more bitcoins than before, but we must remember that investing in bitcoins must be with the money we can afford.

The price reversal will happen again. We don't need to worry. It's true that you said that we are now at $ 23k, which shows that there has been an increase in the price of bitcoin. This situation will change when a rally comes to the market, which will make the bitcoin price go higher, and it may break through the $25k level after previously bitcoin broke the $24k mark.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 05:21:27 PM

As we have seen in previous months the market was very suitable for getting profit and during these days the price of bitcoin is higher approximately 27k$ so people can get benefit from it if they have make some investment in it when there was a price dump.

Investment in Bitcoin is successful but we should think about the price estimation and we don't know that which year will be full of fruitful results and which year will be cause of failure but as we know that the price become down then buy some of it.

This year the price is up and now this is not a suitable time for investment but those who have already buy it can sell it for getting profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀