Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade Tweets with your trusted Broker  (Read 307 times)
ShareTheVibes (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 12:11:00 PM

Dear Emitdana, thank you for expressing your concerns.

Our platform aims to enable users to follow influential figures such as CEOs (such as Elon Musk, Tim Cook), politicians (including Trump, Biden, etc.), and artists (like Snoop Dogg and Eminem). The tweets from such accounts can significantly impact the market, making it quite volatile. Our goal is to take advantage of these market movements and exit positions with a profit. However, as with any trading, there are risks involved, and we cannot guarantee any specific outcomes. To mitigate this risk, we will indicate the APRs for the accounts.

Regarding the security of API keys, we employ encryption to safeguard them, and we encourage users to use IP bonding when generating keys to provide the best possible protection for their accounts. This way, trades will only come from our server, ensuring their security. We also recommend that users only enable trading API keys and not allow withdrawals.

Although no service can provide 100% security, we have faith in our team and advisors.

We appreciate you raising your concerns and hope that our response addresses them adequately.

Just like others, I have some concerns about the practicality and safety of this solution.

First of all, relying solely on signals from Twitter to make trades is risky, as the information on Twitter can be unreliable and manipulated. The crypto market is volatile, and making decisions based on unverified information can lead to significant losses.

After that, connecting a third-party platform like Napcat with a trusted broker like Binance raises questions about data privacy and security. How will Napcat ensure that user data is protected from potential breaches or misuse? As a user, I would want to know how my data is being handled and protected.

Last but not the least, the use of automation platforms in trading can be both a blessing and a curse. We know that automation can streamline trading and reduce human error, but it can also lead to significant losses if not used correctly.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 12:16:47 PM

To me is the last tools I will ever use the rate at which we have received lots of complaint about exchange most especially what happened FTX collapse is still on a shock to people which are yet to receive their lost. Now how do you think people would trust your service after what they said of not keeping our funds on cex.
ShareTheVibes (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 12:07:49 PM

Hey, so good point... I agree with you and personally I have minimised my exposure on CEX's, however, there are people that still trade on CEX's such as Binance, Kraken etc. If you trade too, then you can use Napcat... Alternatively, you might have to wait for a few months till we launch a DEX service which is on the current roadmap...

That is, assuming that you want to test and use our service ofcourse xD  Grin

To me is the last tools I will ever use the rate at which we have received lots of complaint about exchange most especially what happened FTX collapse is still on a shock to people which are yet to receive their lost. Now how do you think people would trust your service after what they said of not keeping our funds on cex.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: