Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:32:11 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japa: what's your take on the alarming rate nigerians are leaving the country?  (Read 202 times)
Juicyhome

Activity: 70
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 09:24:15 PM

Looking at the photograph in OP, I could say one thing;
Its an airport and we've got departures in both international and local flights in which, the flux of people goes both ways (arriving as well as boarding to leave). That goes for the image so its not like, everyone is just running away to other nations.

Again, I would say it's not abnormal for citizens from under developed and developing nations to seek green pastures over seas or in some developed nation. Its normal for people to want to do that and even take vacations.

In a nation like Nigeria where most things are far from perfect, I wouldn't expect anything less of the citizens that can afford to spoil themselves or those who see a feature outside of the country.
What I would say is, they shouldn't forget to develop home. Your always going to be a foreigner in another man's land no matter how you acclimatise.
that is my pray too, those that have the money to travel should leave then when they make it they should not forget to Invest in this country,  omo the economy no support NY business if you have money no think of any business to do, just leave this county when you have make it out there, just come visit and go. This country is in unfortunate situation every no easy again,  common garri don cost too, weytin poor citizens fo chop. So if you get money just leave, no charge hold you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: