Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should be sleeping right now, got a job interview tomorrow  (Read 198 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 08:18:08 PM

Let me be the first  to congratulate you mate for this wonderful news, I thought that you did not get the position because it took you some time before updating the thread .
and indeed that you are very lucky finding a Job that i believe you will be loving for long time , hope that Like you I will find one in the future as I am really pissed in this job and wanted to find a better one.

Thank You!

I hope you find something good too.

What helped me was going out of my comfort zone and aiming higher.

And I don't have a degree so I feel really good about getting in.

The reason I didn't update for so long is because the process is really long to get in!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 11:00:07 PM

Update:

I got the job and It's a lot better than my last one! I'm going to have to learn a lot but my coworkers are great and they're very willing to show me the ropes.

Finding a good job took a long time, and I had to be willing to drive far but I got really lucky with this one. After a few months I'll have a regular schedule with 5 consecutive 8 hour days, overtime if I sign up for it but generally no need to stay past quitting time or come in early.

Coming from a very long time in a job with random scheduling and my days off not being consecutive this is huge for me. And the pay is decent too!

Congratulations!

That seems to be a dream job for everybody and hopefully that work-life balance will be there based on how you have told the descriptions.

The reason I didn't update for so long is because the process is really long to get in!
That's okay, there's more to life outside the forum and good luck with your new job.  Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 01:38:12 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2024, 08:51:18 AM by peter0425

I hope you find something good too.

What helped me was going out of my comfort zone and aiming higher.

And I don't have a degree so I feel really good about getting in.

Thank you mate , I will take that advise completely because I kept thinking of not finding new one so not having a guts leaving my recent job,but yes maybe that is the reason why I am not moving forward so will talk to my wife about this tonight for finding good decisioning .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 05:13:20 AM

Thank you mate , I will take that advise completely because I kept thinking of not finding new one so not having a guts leaving my recent job,but yes maybe that is the reason why I am not moving forward so will talk to my wife about this tonight for finding good decisioning .

I didn't quit my previous job yet. I limited the time to my off days and eventually will give notice. I'll do both for a few months.

I was inspired by watching Caleb Hammer on YouTube he sits down and does a financial audit on random people from the US. My biggest problem was low income and I couldn't advance at my job fast enough.

Seeing guest after guest discuss their finances made me realize there was a lot I wasn't doing right. From not putting out enough applications, to my spending habits. Even just not working enough. Seeing other people's excuses was eye opening and it helped me see my own blind spots.

You can find his videos here https://www.youtube.com/@CalebHammer

Other than that my advice would be to keep looking for better things it can be a long process. I don't know where you live, I assume it's outside of the us because of the way you phrased "for finding good decisioning" which isn't how someone fluent in english would phrase it. I may have phrased it this way. "...talk to my wife tonight to find a good decision."
Having the guts to go to interviews for better things even if you don't feel fully qualified, or to try to advance at your current job is what I meant. Not walking away from a source of income before you find a replacement for it.

I wish you the best of luck

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 08:56:22 AM

I didn't quit my previous job yet. I limited the time to my off days and eventually will give notice. I'll do both for a few months.

yeah I will not because I need fix few things first before this consideration (as I still have some loan that needs to cover before finally leaving.

You can find his videos here https://www.youtube.com/@CalebHammer

Will give this video a time later tonight, and since you take the video worth viewing then I think i can find refuge to this in having a good view for the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:58:18 AM

Update:

I got the job and It's a lot better than my last one! I'm going to have to learn a lot but my coworkers are great and they're very willing to show me the ropes.

Finding a good job took a long time, and I had to be willing to drive far but I got really lucky with this one. After a few months I'll have a regular schedule with 5 consecutive 8 hour days, overtime if I sign up for it but generally no need to stay past quitting time or come in early.

Coming from a very long time in a job with random scheduling and my days off not being consecutive this is huge for me. And the pay is decent too!

thanks for this update as I am curious to what had happened and asked you few weeks ago about the update in your Job waiting and indeed now it happens already and the sounds of this post? looks like you are completely happy and now having the best experience in job.
I can relate  in you as this is also how I felt 6 years ago when i got this job of mine and up to now? we(co  employee) are doing better and better and yes we have grown this company bigger since our 6 years of being hired(because 4 of us  entered this company together)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: