Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVELOPMENT OF WEB3 PROJECTS AND FUTURE PROJECTION.  (Read 78 times)
ShayLegal (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 02:26:54 PM

With the bull gradually approaching and Web3 getting fully functional, there's been a couple of projects that have been rolled out with potential to onboard more users in Web3 and let users earn passively without necessarily investing but contributing to the ecosystem.

This particular usecase stems from one of the core ideals of Web3 which is democratisation. I've been on the lookout for these kind of projects, I'll appreciate recommendations. Thanks.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2024, 11:21:40 PM

With the bull gradually approaching and Web3 getting fully functional, there's been a couple of projects that have been rolled out with potential to onboard more users in Web3 and let users earn passively without necessarily investing but contributing to the ecosystem.

This particular usecase stems from one of the core ideals of Web3 which is democratisation. I've been on the lookout for these kind of projects, I'll appreciate recommendations. Thanks.
So can you share more about the projects you are pursuing that build on the theories you mentioned?

I'm not sure if people are overusing some of the terminology in this space, but honestly it comes as a matter of necessity when restrictions need to change in cyberspace. Web3 is not a superstar, or rather in my opinion, there is more hype about the capabilities than the features that exist. I quite like Astar network, it's a project I've known since it was still called Plasm, although their changes in the Web3 environment haven't been much special, but anyway, in this aspect they are still developing quite well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 02:37:00 AM

I do not think that the current projects are Web3, but rather they are called Web2, as the idea of Web3 is based on the Internet, moving from the known level, which is that we can interact with each other in communication, to a higher level, which is that there are feelings in this communication, which is known as the metaverse, which requires that it be managed through central servers, while blockchain requires it to be decentralized.

If the current projects do something real about this, they will gain popularity, but it is just a repetition of promises that they quickly ignore implementing.
Publictalk792

Activity: 308
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 03:45:30 AM

It is good to see new projects that and people joining and earning rewards. They can earn by doing things like putting money into farming for profits, being part of DAOs, or selling digital things as NFTs. These projects don't just let people make money without doing much, they also give them a say in how things are done and what choices are made. And many of them also set airdrops for users which can be big and can be low. But mostly these kind of projects give big airdrops. Like we have an example of JTO.
But this is the Crypto Market and anything can happen at anytime so always be careful while joining any project.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 04:28:45 AM

Web3 is still a thing? I've never seen any that showcased it properly. Random projects that say that they use Web3 or implement it seem like just your average crypto project, and in the case that that's what Web3 actually means then I don't think there's any sense it in, nor any possible potential. Care to share some of these "Web3" projects though that actually have potential? And is said passive income even actual income or just some random dead token.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 12:04:33 PM

Care to share some of these "Web3" projects though that actually have potential? And is said passive income even actual income or just some random dead token.
It is a marketing ploy for those who start learning about saving and investing, as there is a golden opportunity to increase your income without having to invest your money so that you can generate $10 to $50 a day without effort. Such beautiful words make many people join the site and meet the requirements without thinking about whether the project is real or scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: