Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins or tokens related to the AI or ML  (Read 231 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 07:20:33 PM

FET & AGIX are in my long-term portfolio, both are listed on Binance & have shown very impressive performance during the past weeks, I will continue accumulating these coins on dip. I believe AI is the next hype in crypto as it can potentially change the way the crypto space works and could solve many problems it has faced. The success of CharGPT has drawn the attention of investors in AI sector which looks very promising and could potentially create hype in crypto & likely to lead the next bull cycle.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/qai/2023/01/12/you-want-the-next-big-trend-its-artificial-intelligence-in-crypto/?sh=3d76d488622d
All coins listed on binance are guaranteed to have a price boost. This is because binance is a top crypto exchange but be careful as it doesn't mean their gains are permanent but it can also be for temporary only.

It will be better if you check the background of the coin if what technology they are offering as that is the one that can give them a sustainable growth if ever they have something unique to offer if not then they are only in for the hypes. AI/Metaverse is not new and in fact they are already fading. Even without their hypes, the bull cycle can still occur but I like it better or if it's done in a natural way so that people will incur less or no losses at all due to hype chasing.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 06:57:10 PM

There are plenty of them but its too early to invest into them. Considering AI is getting far better and deep rooted everywhere now worlds talking about AI all the time. I am pretty sure this is why you are asking about the projects which are AI based and thus think that it could be best opportunity to invest into it and gain unlimited profits out of it. However, one should be optimistic with their investments and projects they choose. The older one still shining and plenty of profits can be made from them. I’m not saying stay away from the AI related project, but what I’m suggesting is, you should invest in later phase when it becomes evident that they are making good profits.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 08:47:32 PM

https://cryptorank.io/tags/artificial-intelligence

Here you can see a list of such projects. In my opinion, this may turn out to be a new hype in the near future. The topic of artificial intelligence is being actively discussed in the community environment and it may have a certain impact on future projects. It may turn out to be one of the new rapidly developing trends.
This actually gives more interest to the investors and it has also been noticed that once there is another new set of crypto creations, hypes are likely to happen. I expect such a thing as it happens before like in Meta, Defi, NFT, and many others but of course, we also have to be aware of the risk it gives to us, scammers are here to take advantage of the trend that is we should not fall in love with them. However, many people earn from investing in hype projects so it is still expected that many investors will join the party.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 11:17:17 PM

AI was such trend nowadays but the thing is I've seen none of the AI that's in cryptocurrencies actually worthy enough for investments, it's never the groundbreaking AI like the one openAI has, even the use case is always confusing to understand, I'd say until there's AI that is actually useful just like the ones that openAI has then it will never brings in the price increase, moreover the fact that openAI will eventually charge for their AI should be great chances for AI based cryptocurrencies.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hack3rcon (OP)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 08:39:17 AM

There are plenty of them but its too early to invest into them. Considering AI is getting far better and deep rooted everywhere now worlds talking about AI all the time. I am pretty sure this is why you are asking about the projects which are AI based and thus think that it could be best opportunity to invest into it and gain unlimited profits out of it. However, one should be optimistic with their investments and projects they choose. The older one still shining and plenty of profits can be made from them. I’m not saying stay away from the AI related project, but what I’m suggesting is, you should invest in later phase when it becomes evident that they are making good profits.
Hello,
Thank you so much.
You right. I want to invest in them, because of it is still in its infancy.
The older one still shining? Like?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: