Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is ok to sell your Bitcoin.  (Read 3453 times)
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2023, 09:28:03 AM

Exactly, the owner of am asset should know when it's okay for them to sell that asset and I'm aware that some certain factors might force some persons to sell when they never wanted to sell. If you can continue to hold for the next twenty to thirty years to come without touching any of your Bitcoin that is to your advantage while if you know you can't stand the idea of hodling for that long then you can sell as you please no one is going to caution or mock you for selling quick.
I know that we have seen so many people who after selling off their holdings began regretting it because the price rose while others were happy because the price dropped.
That factor is because there is no other way but to sell bitcoin at a low price, while for emergency funds he doesn't hold it, he is forced to sell, even though he doesn't want to sell, moreover the only way is in this way, so it is clear that many have experienced it when they are under economic pressure.

As for those who have been holders for decades, they are the winners in terms of big profits, of course, it won't be easy, we have to go through the bullish phase, but we have to be strong not to sell it, sometimes we are itching to sell it at the peak of the bitcoin price.
But it really comes back to the individual, of course, they are the ones who decide whether to sell or hold it.

I don't know when to sell but I think it has exceeded the previous ATH so it's worth selling because I have made a big profit, on the other hand, I want to set aside bitcoin for a long time too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 04:15:39 PM

To sell Bitcoin is choice, because some people sell Bitcoin at bull market and some people sell it in bear market so to sell bitcoin is not stable,so don't say it is okay to sell bitcoin.rom the prospects of benefitting from bitcoins through investments, there are other uses of bitcoins that still stand out and provide massive benefits.Exactly, the owner of am asset should know when it's okay for them to sell that asset and I'm aware that some certain factors might force some persons to sell when they never wanted to sell.Selling bitcoin depends on your personal intuition.I want to set aside bitcoin for a long time too.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2023, 09:56:10 PM

Selling bitcoin depends on your personal intuition.

It shouldn't though. Acting upon pure intuition for making financial decisions is generally a bad idea. What you think is "your" intuition, is usually an emotional reaction to the environment, i.e. if everywhere you look you see FUD - you're more likely to get fearful and sell even if you wanted to hold for a long time.
It's best to have a cold-calculated plan, clear and realistic expectations of your investments and set targets that you want to start realising your gains.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2023, 04:39:15 PM

I think that copying someone other is the main reason that why most of the people are unable to get profit. Sometime a person invest in a coin which will be better time but if you copy him then may be this time is not suitable for investment. Therefore just use your own idea and thoughts by acknowledging  characteristics of trading.

Holding is better idea but if you have the opportunity to get profit then sell some part of your earnings and lets your other part to buy some bitcoin.
A person should not put large sum because if he has to use some money for the daily uses and the market is lower then he cannot sell his bitcoin because it will not be perfect for the successful results.

The main reason of holding is that a person is not in risk to loss money because at certain time the market will continues to recover again. Holding reduces the risk related issues and you can save your money by holding some stable coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AllYourBitcoinRBelong2Us

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 05:23:30 PM

I've been in this crypto space for a while now and there is this mentality instilled in people that seems selling ones coin is bad and one is heading to failure which is very wrong at least from my perspective.
I've always been on the track that investing in Bitcoin simply means buying low and selling high,  which I think is one of the keys to success in the crypto Industry. I always tell people that the moment you buy at a certain price and it starts rising possibly to a price that you feel ok and contented with, then you should feel free and confident to sell atleast to get the profit first and always use stop loss just incase the price drops, rather than having a little portion of Bitcoin and letting it get liquidated just because you want to preach and prove HODLing, trying not to feel odd.
So my question is:
~ Do people hodl just because others are HODLing?
~ Why do people hodl rather than sell and buy again when low
~ What is your major reason for HODLing and how do your survive the bear market?

Well, you can't accurately predict the bitcoin market. You can't just sell high and buy low. What if you sell high and it goes even higher and it stays at that heightened price? The bitcoin price is influenced by humans, not robots (at least some of it...).

(if I'm wrong about this statement please just reply and tell me I'm wrong)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: