Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartooned style video about Bitcoin for beginners  (Read 239 times)
MikeLee22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 12:19:17 AM

I think it's a pretty cool video to get the audience slightly curious about the topic
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 07:04:21 AM

Also, with this style, it won't be too boring to understand Bitcoin. It might just be a brief explanation but compared to when you're just reading some explanation online, this is more interesting. What do you think?
Imo, It's depends on how people look at that. Because not all people like to watch the animation and agree with what the animation said. For me, which like a simple way, watching animation videos is enough to bore me especially when created by unprofessional person, so the result is not perfect to delivering important points. But the video you have shared is enough good for me, I got the point and understand what the content he said. Maybe I will continue to watch video like this, and maybe try to learn and begin to create the same themes.
The video shared by Op is very inspiring for newbies who want to get to know Bitcoin more deeply, the intent and purpose of the video can be understood by anyone who watches it, including people who don't know Bitcoin. In addition, the ideas from the video can be adopted by other users who have skills in animation to make a longer duration and in-depth explanation about Bitcoin.
What needs to be noted is the attachment of important points that can add insight to the audience, creative ideas like this need to be developed to spread information about bitcoin in a different way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x