Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are not out of the woods yet  (Read 457 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 04:14:59 PM

There is always this most painful season in crypto space that hurts even the strongest of crypto holders out there where they will almost give up, I don't believe that this bear market will be different, if you are here in 2019 you knew what I am talking about.

It will get to a point where many will start losing hope on crypto, a more painful bottom will occur and holders will lose faith, the bear market will look like it will be here forever.

We are not at this point yet so do not get too confidence that a new all times low is no more possible, no one saw COV-19 coming in 2020 and anything can still happen between 2023- 2024.

I wouldn't be so sure. IMHO we have already seen the bottom this cycle. We are not going any lower. Down from $69k to $16k doesn't feel enough pain for you? How much is that? 78% down?  Grin

Nothing is impossible, in the context of the world economy is still struggling, it is possible for bitcoin to continue to be impacted and fall more than is possible. When many believe that a bottom has been formed and bitcoin will never fall again, that is when bitcoin will fall. I still believe we haven't bottomed yet, bitcoin will drop below $15k.
Yeah basically it's possible it could happen but honestly I wish for Bitcoin it didn't happen,
the market is also still not completely stable and difficult to predict,
for now the price of Bitcoin has not shown signs of going down again.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 06:56:57 PM

The strongest crypto holders out there have not given up and will not give up because they have been through the worst in the past. Until now, they can still survive, accumulate bitcoins and some potential altcoins, and wait for market reversal. They still believe that the crypto market will return to provide big profits for them so that they are still able to survive.

And even though the negative waves will still come, they will persist in achieving their goals, and so will we, who will continue to survive. Perhaps, this year or next is a good one for crypto, so we can see the market recover.
There is no giving up to continue to hold bitcoin even in the worst conditions. That's what I always keep in my mind about this bitcoin. I firmly believe we will be seeing new ATHs again in the future, and it is time for us to continue collecting bitcoins with the money we have put aside for it.
It will be different for beginners, yes of course they are scared because they lack experience in dealing with a bear market like this, it is our job to provide motivation and tell stories about events in the past that are almost the same as now and show how bitcoin can recover from bear times like this .
If you have the faith in bitcoin and you know it will never disappoint you in the long run, obviously you will continue to take the risk and hold it even if there are big crashes that will happen in the market. Because the bearish market is also part of the cycle, then we can’t expect that crypto market is not just all about bullish season and making profits, it’s also a time of testing your faith and mostly lose in the making so you will know if you can still survive in a bear market or you’ll just end up quitting and lose everything you have started.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 07:20:40 PM

~
Oh yeah the 2019? Was that the time that Bitcoin went down below 5k, if I can recall correctly?

It did not bother me though since I was already all-in to Bitcoin at that point and buying would be like a beneficial thing to do instead of the opposite. There would be always times like these and that's a good thing sometimes. If the money you used for crypto are worth losing anyway so why get bothered? I don't spend my time worrying too much about how Bitcoin will rise or fall in the next coming month. Don't want those overnight thoughts that would keep me overnight. Cheesy
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2023, 07:59:25 PM

Having this type of uncertain situations in the market is definitely good for the people who are long term in this. I do not just buy crypto, my crypto buys crypto at this point, because I stake as well and the returns are minimal but they are good for me. Which means, I end up with both buying bitcoin which increases the value of my portfolio, but I also use the staking rewards to end up buying more stuff as well and the portfolio rises yet again. Thats the end goal, let your money work for you instead of you working for money. If you can somehow achieve that, which takes a long time if you start very little, then you are going to end up with never working again, thanks to your money making you more money.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 08:34:57 PM

The strongest crypto holders out there have not given up and will not give up because they have been through the worst in the past. Until now, they can still survive, accumulate bitcoins and some potential altcoins, and wait for market reversal. They still believe that the crypto market will return to provide big profits for them so that they are still able to survive.

And even though the negative waves will still come, they will persist in achieving their goals, and so will we, who will continue to survive. Perhaps, this year or next is a good one for crypto, so we can see the market recover.
There is no giving up to continue to hold bitcoin even in the worst conditions. That's what I always keep in my mind about this bitcoin. I firmly believe we will be seeing new ATHs again in the future, and it is time for us to continue collecting bitcoins with the money we have put aside for it.
It will be different for beginners, yes of course they are scared because they lack experience in dealing with a bear market like this, it is our job to provide motivation and tell stories about events in the past that are almost the same as now and show how bitcoin can recover from bear times like this .
If you have the faith in bitcoin and you know it will never disappoint you in the long run, obviously you will continue to take the risk and hold it even if there are big crashes that will happen in the market. Because the bearish market is also part of the cycle, then we can’t expect that crypto market is not just all about bullish season and making profits, it’s also a time of testing your faith and mostly lose in the making so you will know if you can still survive in a bear market or you’ll just end up quitting and lose everything you have started.
I totally agree with you, holding on to bitcoin during bearish market is a true test of one's faith in the cryptocurrency. It's important to remember that the crypto market is highly volatile and there will be ups and downs. But if you truly believe in the potential of bitcoin and its long-term success, it's worth taking the risk and holding on to it, even during tough times. It's also important to have a solid strategy in place and not panic during market crashes. It's all about being patient and not giving up on your investment easily.
It is really a test of faith or something that would really test your patience specially on long bearish market which it would really be giving out some doubts into a particular point which you would really be needing to resist no matter what.We all for sure had able to experience this particular time or moment in regard to our investment on which we are really that tempted to sell out and having those thoughts that this situation might gets longer and you would decide to sell on loss.This is why not all would really be that ending up on holding their positions but rather selling because they had panicked out.
This is where it would result out if you arent that serious with your crypto investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 719

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 08:53:22 PM

Nothing is impossible, in the context of the world economy is still struggling, it is possible for bitcoin to continue to be impacted and fall more than is possible. When many believe that a bottom has been formed and bitcoin will never fall again, that is when bitcoin will fall. I still believe we haven't bottomed yet, bitcoin will drop below $15k.
I'm also wondering how you can determine for yourself about the fall in Bitcoin to a certain level at the moment which is even the opposite of what is happening in the market at the moment. And logically when there are many people who believe in Bitcoin not to fall again, automatically some people will also make purchases on Bitcoin and will not just sit idly by and see Bitcoin in the market. So what you say doesn't make much sense to me at this point.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 09:05:34 PM

Yeah crazy things are happening now and then in the world while we were seeing nice and cozy up growth of the crypto world, everything bottomed due to few unwanted events in the  history. I dont know how did it happen, but it proved that crypto and real world spaces are interlocked with each other and they are highly moving now and then as we see some vital events happening. We know very well how crypto boomed in very short period of time. However, it is so curious to see that bitcoin / alts stood positively even during the pandemic when miners were at risk of getting shut off completely.
Definitely worth keeping ourselves prepared with updated plans of investment and leave rest of the stuff on market.
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 09:19:00 PM

We are not at this point yet so do not get too confidence that a new all times low is no more possible, no one saw COV-19 coming in 2020 and anything can still happen between 2023- 2024.
How sure are you that the bear is not over? How sure are you that the bull run won't start soon? In crypto space anything can happen, nobody knows maybe the new all time low have being hit, am sure if newbies see your post, they might endup panicking and selling their bitcoin, even the once that are planning to hold for long term will sell and be waiting to buy at lower price which you just said. Anything is possible, bitcoin might dump more and bitcoin might start pumping, if you think Bitcoin will dump more, then sell your bitcoin and wait for it to dump before buying.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2023, 09:43:30 PM

There are even longer than that they are still calm without saying they give up lol.
I think regardless of whenever we are here the word surrender is still the same, it only applies to people who are indeed too ambitious from the start.
We know about risks like this, we are also aware that conditions like this will always exist but why should we give up halfway? don't you feel that this is just a waste of your time when you give up in conditions like this.
If something like that really has to happen, you shouldn't be in this kind of scope from the start if you really can't enjoy the process.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 09:53:27 PM

How sure are you that the bear is not over? How sure are you that the bull run won't start soon? In crypto space anything can happen, nobody knows maybe the new all time low have being hit, am sure if newbies see your post, they might endup panicking and selling their bitcoin, even the once that are planning to hold for long term will sell and be waiting to buy at lower price which you just said. Anything is possible, bitcoin might dump more and bitcoin might start pumping, if you think Bitcoin will dump more, then sell your bitcoin and wait for it to dump before buying.
There are analysis that can support the statement of OP, and I’m sure as well that the market is still on bear market, too early to celebrate but its better to be safe than to be sorry later on. Just keep watching the price trend of Bitcoin because if it touch the support level again and breaks it, probably down trend will be the next trend and panicking will become active again so there’s no safe trend yet.
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 10:35:39 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

There are analysis that can support the statement of OP,
I don't know if you can provide me with those analysis that shows that the OP is correct?
and I’m sure as well that the market is still on bear market, too early to celebrate but its better to be safe than to be sorry later on.
Am not celebrating that the bear market is over, but nobody knows when the bear market will be over, don't be suprise when you see bitcoin price going up gradually. I think you and the OP shouldn't buy bitcoin yet, keep on waiting for more bear before you buy, must people are expecting bull run by 2024, but don't be suprise if you see bull run before 2024. Most people have missed opportunities because they are always waiting for bitcoin to dump more before buying.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2023, 11:06:52 PM

There is always this most painful season in crypto space that hurts even the strongest of crypto holders out there where they will almost give up, I don't believe that this bear market will be different, if you are here in 2019 you knew what I am talking about.

It will get to a point where many will start losing hope on crypto, a more painful bottom will occur and holders will lose faith, the bear market will look like it will be here forever.

So true, i see a lot of people celebrating an end of bear run. But this definitely isn't an end. Infact I won't say anything is an end until we reach 20% near the recent all time high that we have. You see market will not behave the same way because big whales know they can't be predictable for retailers so ideally they will always try to make things uncertain give you fake hints. I am expecting this time bear run can stay for a longer period of time because of a lot of accumulation is required to make btc 100k.

It's like your personal subjective opinion. We were denied a proper top last cycle, second top and ATH happened early. So, methinks it's now time for the bears to be disappointed.  Grin We'll reverse and the bears will be left out without a proper bottom. They will be panic buying at $30k or higher.  Cool
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 11:37:14 PM

People are free to think what they like, even the great crypto analysts like PlanB can sometimes be wrong. And the funny thing about people in crypto is that, when the price is up, they as why, when it goes down they still ask why.
So when you see some people claiming to give up on crypto doesn't mean they actually give up lol.
Bear market brings buying opportunities if you don't know.
They give up because they can't stand the pressure brought by the bearish market, where in fact bearish market could be a source of opportunities to gain future profits. However, at the end of the day, bearish market won't stay for good as we will always have to witness its counter cycle which is its bullish market. So everyone is free to think what will be the market situation in the next months and years, but rest assured it won't only be bearish but it will also turn bullish in time.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 11:58:11 PM

I still believe we haven't bottomed yet, bitcoin will drop below $15k.

Nothing is impossible in the crypto space. Most times it is somehow unpredictable. No one knows the bottom of any crypto. We may say it may still go down and it may not. So let's just keep looking at how the market will be and if any newbie is buying, he/she should buy using DCA.

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2023, 11:58:32 PM

The problem with current government policy and central bank status on QE is to create volatility.  Inflation is not growth, its often mislabeled and described as such much to the determent of the common worker who suffers increasingly lower value wages even nominally higher.
   The point I would make is economies are damaged by reaching both extremes of inflation and recession, we have price instability impeding business causing problems with order flows and investment returns etc.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

View Profile
January 21, 2023, 01:30:02 AM

However, it is so curious to see that bitcoin / alts stood positively even during the pandemic when miners were at risk of getting shut off completely.

When the pandemic hit, not only the crypto market but the entire financial industry stood up and boomed because the government pumped a lot of money to save the economy at that time. In my opinion, the economy during the pandemic is not so bad compared to what happened in 2022. 2022 is really a bad year for the world economy and bitcoin because of the consequences of the pandemic and made worse when the war between Russia and Ukraine disrupted the supply and demand system of the world market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2023, 01:40:24 AM

People are free to think what they like, even the great crypto analysts like PlanB can sometimes be wrong. And the funny thing about people in crypto is that, when the price is up, they as why, when it goes down they still ask why.
So when you see some people claiming to give up on crypto doesn't mean they actually give up lol.
Bear market brings buying opportunities if you don't know.
They give up because they can't stand the pressure brought by the bearish market, where in fact bearish market could be a source of opportunities to gain future profits. However, at the end of the day, bearish market won't stay for good as we will always have to witness its counter cycle which is its bullish market. So everyone is free to think what will be the market situation in the next months and years, but rest assured it won't only be bearish but it will also turn bullish in time.

They are only thinking on negative side and also they are very emotional that is why they bail out but again I do respect their choice but for sure when the bitcoin starting to rise they will be buying again or regretting not to buy and sold their bitcoin earlier. If you have experience in holding bitcoin or if you are already in bitcoin since 2016 you've already know that this already happen before even if that price of bitcoin before was too low. There are really red days that is other holders will stay away and forgot their bitcoin that time so that they will not be tempted to sell it.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 21, 2023, 05:09:54 AM

The storm isn’t clear just yet and almost every experience investor know this. The bear market this days ain’t that painful like the years before 2020 because almost every investor have plans forehand to survive in the bear markets this days.

Although I expect another bearish period before the 2024 halving which is predicted to be a cause for a bull run, your prediction of bitcoin hitting All time low is never going to happen. Because that is like saying bitcoin is go down to at least $10 worth. No matter any saga coming up I don’t think we will get to see that.
It is important to remain cautious, bitcoin is now trading at a price above 22k and while this is encouraging at the same time it is kind of worrying, the price is growing so quickly that it would not surprise me that once a negative news emerge then an important correction could happen, however this correction is never going to be as intense to allow us to reach a new all time low as that will basically mean that people have lost all confidence in bitcoin at that point.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 21, 2023, 07:58:52 AM

There are analysis that can support the statement of OP, and I’m sure as well that the market is still on bear market, too early to celebrate but its better to be safe than to be sorry later on. Just keep watching the price trend of Bitcoin because if it touch the support level again and breaks it, probably down trend will be the next trend and panicking will become active again so there’s no safe trend yet.
Does the analysis always determine? Apart from whatever we analyze this analysis will only find speculation which is probably only 2, namely true and not.
Even though the word careful is important, but we also cannot really give a statement that this will happen because regardless of anything even though caution must be maintained but we also do not need to panic ourselves with the current conditions.
Just enjoy the plot that is there, we are here not a short time and of course we know what to do in this condition.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2023, 01:57:46 PM

I'm also wondering how you can determine for yourself about the fall in Bitcoin to a certain level at the moment which is even the opposite of what is happening in the market at the moment. And logically when there are many people who believe in Bitcoin not to fall again, automatically some people will also make purchases on Bitcoin and will not just sit idly by and see Bitcoin in the market. So what you say doesn't make much sense to me at this point.

That is my prediction, and I am expecting bitcoin to drop and fall further. Many people are expecting bitcoins to rise again because they bought bitcoins at a high price or they have accumulated enough of their bitcoins. But I still want to buy bitcoin cheaply, so I expect it to drop more, and in the current economic situation, I really hope my prediction is correct.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: