Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 07:56:30 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fileers - FPFS Scaling Protocol | P2P Distributed File System | Pre-Sale  (Read 133 times)
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1742


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
January 20, 2023, 11:33:24 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 03:25:11 PM by julerz12
 #1

.....[ WEBSITE ]...[ TWITTER ]...[ WHITEPAPER ]...[ TELEGRAM GROUP ]...[ TELEGRAM CHANNEL ]......























Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage their bounty campaign. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors, and everyone else.
Join (on their bounty campaign) or Invest (on their ICO/IDO/IEO) at your own risk.

royalfestus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2464
Merit: 520


View Profile
January 20, 2023, 01:11:46 PM
 #2

I like to ask what are coingecko, coinmarketcap, pancakeswap's contributions to projects that present them as partners. The fact that a project is listed on those platforms does not make them partners in my opinion, and it does not attract traders or investors. As the new start-up season begins, new altcoins should avoid this pattern. The team twitter links do not lead to the member's profile
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!