Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to steal our Bitcoin or simply hatred for Bitcoin?  (Read 212 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 02:17:08 AM

You must be referring to Jamie Dimon, not JP Morgan. The JP Morgan that you're probably talking about is not a person. It's a bank, a company. And the person JP Morgan cannot badmouth Bitcoin anymore because he's already dead for more than a century now.

Jamie Dimon is the CEO of JP Morgan. He's always been openly criticizing Bitcoin. He calls Bitcoin many names. Bitcoin is accordingly worthless, doesn't have intrinsic value, and so on. But don't listen to him. Even his own company offers Bitcoin exposure to its clients. And even Dimon himself admitted that he couldn't stop or dictate what his clients want. And they want Bitcoin. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 03:11:18 AM

Are people like JP Morgan intentionally bad-mouthing Bitcoin? I thought he knew better, in 2020 this man was saying something good about the future of crypto and Bitcoin then today he said something else, he called Bitcoin a fraud, what is he doing?

Who doesn't know that the max supply of Bitcoin is 21 million and will stay this way forever? Maybe he thinks he can cause chaos using this stupid idea? Because it's stupid to me.

If Satoshi adds more bitcoin to it's supply which is impossible wouldn't that collapse all the decentralized / freedom ideas that Bitcoin was built for? I think now I lost respect for Morgan, he thinks like a child.

Honestly, I don't believe what the government and the banks are saying, they are always declaring against bitcoin and trying to stop people from using bitcoin, but behind our backs, they are accumulating and holding them. The government, banks, and we all have the same goal of profit, so they will be willing to do anything as long as they make money.

I want to tell you: you can't hate something that can bring you financial prosperity and wealth. People who always think bitcoin is a scam are trying to manipulate us and keep us away from wealth, and they only want it for themselves. Don't believe what they say, watch what they are doing.

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2023, 08:02:23 AM

Don't forget people make profit from the FUD they spread. As far as investment is concerned people can decide to go either positive or negative to make money. If people sell because of the FUD he spread, He will buy more and just wait, If they buy when some other shills Bitcoin he will make profit and wait to spread FUD again to buy lower. I will always say forget what anyone is saying about Bitcoin just do your own research, buy and hodl.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 03:23:19 PM

You just have to ignore him. People like him will keep on bad mouth bitcoin despite that everyone knows that he's an actual investor.

He's there to make money out of people's emotion and want everyone of us to sell those bitcoins at a cheaper rate so that he'll take it and sell it eventually for a higher price.

You should dance on their games because they're big on the market and knows how to make people put into panic selling.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: