Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ㅤ  (Read 281 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 09:22:03 PM

Retail traders are the ones who trade with their own hard-earned money, hustling from the comfort of their homes. They're like the "do-it-yourself" traders, taking charge of their own funds and making it rain (hopefully!).
Professional traders are those who are in the field offering services legally, I can say the fund managers are a good trader and more conservative at the same time. Retail traders can still be ok on their own but if you are going to believe on their trading strategy, that can’t still make them professional trader.
In other words, they trade without using their own money. But those traders must passed a test to be eligible for that position and be called professional traders. I think they don't have to double their accounts as their goals, instead they have to focus on risk management. I have seen retail traders who passed an examination to have a funded account, and they will received a certificate afterwards. The evaluation is not easy that's why if you passed test you can also be called as a professional trader.
^The thread is great and very helpful but one thing that remained in my mind is, how to find them and how to find a legitimate one.
Because for me seeking a professional trader is a quite sensitive part because to find reputable professional traders, thorough research and due diligence are very important. Verify their track records, credentials, and reviews from other clients. It should be to ensure they are properly licensed and regulated by relevant financial authorities. Request verified trading performance records to assess their past success and engage in transparent communication about their trading strategies and risk management approaches. We should be cautious of traders who promise extraordinary returns without evidence to back up their claims or charge exorbitant fees.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: