Poll
Question: Who should be in prison more
SBF - 56 (88.9%)
Ross Ulbricht - 6 (9.5%)
non of them... - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SBF-Ross Ulbricht  (Read 3135 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 490
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2023, 10:29:41 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (4), FinePoine0 (2), fillippone (1)

I searched the website with two people to write something. From the results I got, I made a meme with a signal and posted it for you. All I know about Ross Ulbricht is an e-commerce based website he created in early 2011 called Silk Road, he was indicted and arrested in mid-2013 for this website. He was later convicted in 2015 and is currently serving life in prison. Around that time, he was sentenced for embezzlement of assets amounting to one billion dollars.
Of course I think the black web site that Ross Ulbricht had was extremely vile and criminal. Various types of criminal illegal goods and narcotic drugs and various black money transactions have been conducted from the Silk Road web site. Ross Ulbricht was later found guilty and arrested when an investigation into Silk Road operations began. And he was sentenced to life in prison by the United States government court. I think this is the maximum sentence for him.

But SBF who is currently the most talked about in the crypto world for his own website FTX.com. In November 2022, his company was declared completely bankrupt and various allegations were made against him and the allegations were proved to be true. He embezzled and laundered as much as $10 billion in public assets by bankrupting his own exchange FTX. But now, even though the allegations against him are proven, he is sentenced to 115 years in prison, but SBF is now living in family detention with his parents under special conditions. Although in this case his father gave the government a $250M bond.

I would like to say one thing to you that a person who has caused a financial loss of a billion dollars is currently in jail while a person who has caused a financial loss of ten billion dollars is currently out of jail.

In late 2022, cryptocurrency faced yet another major criminal that nearly brought the crypto market to ruin. Many investors suffered huge losses and later he was convicted and arrested.  Then he was sentenced to 115 years by the court. But his father made bail in a plea deal of $250 million and allowed him to live under house arrest with his family. I think the court did not correct this decision rather SBF should have given him a tougher sentence.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2023, 10:36:14 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (4)

Both are criminals and both should be punished. Ross Ulbricht is already serving his sentence. I have no qualms against him anymore. The real problem at the moment is Sam Bankman Fried. He is still not in prison because the US justice system is not as competent as it seems. He has bribed them and living a luxurious life under the pretense of house arrest. This is the same guy who made millions by using his ponzi token and caused so much pain as well as panic in the mind of investors. Many are still struggling to survive but this guy is enjoying his life in his house. He needs to go to jail!
Both criminals should be punish, but when we look into the perspective one crime might be greater than the other in my own view cause of the amount life destroyed financially, emotional and mentally. But all the same I still maintain the stand that no criminal should be left unpunished. The one at home @sam bankman fried should receive the highest punishment because he case is has left millions if not billions crippled financially due to this ftx scandal. But just like you said corruption of the justice system in the USA won't allow justice to prevail. Although he is still up for trials so can't be prison yet but let's see after the trial on October  what punishment would be given to him.

This should be the case but we know how slow the justice system there that's why this two guys still can live an easy life outside even if they have to many cases due to what criminal actions they do. But since they create a huge crime possibly this will prosper since many eyes are following this case and provably the authority handling this case is been watch on how they handle this case since many people are watching on how they can get a justice on what SBF and Ulbricht done to them.

This two criminals is important to fell down in jail because it will give justice and satisfaction to their victims.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fiatless

Activity: 532
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 02:41:32 PM
Merited by vapourminer (4), El duderino_ (4), Sandra_hakeem (4), Symmetrick (3), Aanuoluwatofunmi (2), Welsh (1), DdmrDdmr (1)

This should be the case but we know how slow the justice system there that's why this two guys still can live an easy life outside even if they have to many cases due to what criminal actions they do. But since they create a huge crime possibly this will prosper since many eyes are following this case and provably the authority handling this case is been watch on how they handle this case since many people are watching on how they can get a justice on what SBF and Ulbricht done to them.

This two criminals is important to fell down in jail because it will give justice and satisfaction to their victims.
Ulbricht is already serving a life jail term in in the US, while SBF is still going through legal proceedings until he is found guilty. But Ulbricht didn't scam anybody he just created an illegal platform that people voluntarily join. But SBF used different advertisement strategy which includes expensive endorsement and promotion deals with different celebrities with the intention of attracting people and using their funds for personal use. Both of them acted against the law but I think SBF deserves harsher punishment.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
elevates

Activity: 728
Merit: 390

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 03:39:29 PM
Merited by vapourminer (4), Welsh (4), El duderino_ (4), LogitechMouse (4)

Ulbricht is already serving a life jail term in the US, while SBF is still going through legal proceedings until he is found guilty. But Ulbricht didn't scam anybody he just created an illegal platform that people voluntarily join. But SBF used different advertisement strategy which includes expensive endorsement and promotion deals with different celebrities with the intention of attracting people and using their funds for personal use. Both of them acted against the law but I think SBF deserves harsher punishment.

Just to be precise these are the quoted crimes that he committed for which he is serving a jail term. Link.
he was convicted of engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise, distributing narcotics, distributing narcotics by means of the internet, conspiracy to distribute narcotics, conspiracy to commit money laundering, conspiracy to traffic fraudulent identity documents, and conspiracy to commit computer hacking.

He is not a saint! He got convicted in 2015 but he destroyed many lives from 2011 till his conviction. He did make millions, he enjoyed his life to the fullest, none of us can imagine that kind of lifestyle. Those days were a golden period for anyone who knew how the Internet worked and he utilized his criminal mind to its utmost potential. Please stop pretending he is innocent.

SBF took fraud to the next level. He basically utilized the potential of social media and the upcoming innovative idea of blockchain. He destroyed many household's earnings and he is still living a lavish life. He knows how to manipulate as well as utilize the US system. He is doing it with ease as he is living a lavish life under house arrest.
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 03:43:35 PM
Merited by vapourminer (4), El duderino_ (4)

Ulbricht is already serving a life jail term in in the US, while SBF is still going through legal proceedings until he is found guilty. But Ulbricht didn't scam anybody he just created an illegal platform that people voluntarily join. But SBF used different advertisement strategy which includes expensive endorsement and promotion deals with different celebrities with the intention of attracting people and using their funds for personal use. Both of them acted against the law but I think SBF deserves harsher punishment.
I feel like celebrities need to start taking responsibility for what they support. Shaq recently filmed a lot of commercials for sports betting companies here in Australia and Mark Wahlberg did the same not too long ago.

These celebrities will disgrace their name and reputation for money without considering the morality of the platform they are pushing. Basically Greed on both sides, the investors and FTX. Everyone wants to get rich quick and no one cares to keep tabs on what's really going on.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 785

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 10:43:20 PM

SBF is a talented person.

Talented to such a level that he failed to keep his company alive, and at the same time he managed to destroy the lives of countless people, some of whom probably committed suicide. People like Bankman are a danger to society and should be banned from any business involving finance and investment.
Yes such an incident happened with Luna and that time also many people committed suicide this news is available. And after FTX Bankruptcy, it is natural that there will be many suicides case  because it was the largest exchange after Binance and millions of users deposited and traded here. Meanwhile I also believe and feel that SBF has no right to play with someone's life so he should be punished accordingly.

The suicide news about luna is fake and there's no evidence show that this incident is real so maybe someone fake this story to spread more fuds towards the incident happened to that coin.

You can read this article about this situation here https://www.thereportertimes.com/technology/fake-suicide-news-went-viral-after-terra-luna-coin-crash/
It could be fake news but at the time these events seemed to be true.  Because millions of investors have lost more than billions of dollars due to the Luna crash. So incidents like suicide were common then and I saw many tweets like that but I don't know how true this was. However, due to FTX bankruptcy, investors have suffered several times more losses than luna. So in this case incidents like suicide can happen.

Seemed to be true because crazy things happened to LUNA at that time and it was fast balance draining event so many really believed that incident happened because the article seems convincing but investigation has been but none of it has proven legitimate. What happen to both Luna and FTX is really an unfortunate historical upset to many crypto investor because many people lose their money due to this incident.
I myself lost a lot of money with Luna at that time.  And I suffered a lot for it myself.  But I didn't use FTX that much because I like Binance.  Due to which I did not lose much as FTX went bankrupt.  But I lost a huge amount of money in LUNA and I understand how hard it is to lose money  So SBF must be severely punished so that no one else dares to do such a blockade after seeing his punishment. And the court should award the amount to the affected people in the form of percentage based on the current assets of the SBF.

That's good option to have and I don't know if there's a case running about taking out SBF property just to covered up those people affected and pay them up by using that option. If that is the really possible then its good for the user so that they can still receive some amount and that's good justice for them.

Also would like to see some celebrities got penalize for SBF scam since if they don't participate to promote those scam platforms this FTX and SBF will not became famous.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2023, 03:25:10 AM

Both are criminals and both should be punished. Ross Ulbricht is already serving his sentence. I have no qualms against him anymore. The real problem at the moment is Sam Bankman Fried. He is still not in prison because the US justice system is not as competent as it seems. He has bribed them and living a luxurious life under the pretense of house arrest. This is the same guy who made millions by using his ponzi token and caused so much pain as well as panic in the mind of investors. Many are still struggling to survive but this guy is enjoying his life in his house. He needs to go to jail!
Both criminals should be punish, but when we look into the perspective one crime might be greater than the other in my own view cause of the amount life destroyed financially, emotional and mentally. But all the same I still maintain the stand that no criminal should be left unpunished. The one at home @sam bankman fried should receive the highest punishment because he case is has left millions if not billions crippled financially due to this ftx scandal. But just like you said corruption of the justice system in the USA won't allow justice to prevail. Although he is still up for trials so can't be prison yet but let's see after the trial on October  what punishment would be given to him.

Since both are guilty, both must be punished.  If they do not receive adequate punishment for the crime they have committed, many will later turn their finger on the justice system and commit this type of crime a second time. 

As we have seen in the SBF scam, FTX has earned people's trust before. FTX has sponsored various big tournaments and campaigns which has created a trust in FTX. By exploiting that trust or trust, they have committed this huge fraud. But many would have expressed satisfaction with the justice system if the SBFK court had taken an initiative to return those whose money they embezzled without sanctioning house arrest. 

People here are making SBF's crimes bigger than Ross Ulbricht's crimes. But both are equally guilty on both sides so both should have been punished. But the fact that one is punished and the other is fine with the family is really surprising.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 644
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 07:41:57 AM

I'm not sure whether I can state with certainty which of them deserves to be punished, but all I know is that both of them have committed grave crimes and should receive grave punishment. Ulbricht has committed multiple crimes, including hacking into computers and setting up websites where people may buy narcotics and weapons from information I got. According to how I perceive the situation, SBF is guilty and deserves to receive the same prison sentence as ulbricht despite he have not be finalized guilty with his act of money laundry.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coinerer

Activity: 1302
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2023, 11:57:07 AM

SBF's Company FTX Bancroft's $32 Billion Value Drops to Zero Value in an Instant. FTX tried to attract big investors by promoting them in various places. They have sponsored various international sports and have enlisted Hollywood stars including Tom Brady as influencers.  And in the middle of the Super Bowl they promoted ads in what is called the world's most expensive ads spot and they succeeded and It was clashing with Binance.  But due to some mistakes by SBF, FTX vanished overnight.  SBF is solely responsible for this.  The value of FTX was 32 billion dollars which was not the personal property of SBF.  It was a public investment.  So SBF has to take responsibility for these. So SBF should be punished more severely. Because millions of people's hard earned money was deposited  in FTX.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
uswa56

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 01:38:33 PM

SBF's Company FTX Bancroft's $32 Billion Value Drops to Zero Value in an Instant. FTX tried to attract big investors by promoting them in various places. They have sponsored various international sports and have enlisted Hollywood stars including Tom Brady as influencers.  And in the middle of the Super Bowl they promoted ads in what is called the world's most expensive ads spot and they succeeded and It was clashing with Binance.  But due to some mistakes by SBF, FTX vanished overnight.  SBF is solely responsible for this.  The value of FTX was 32 billion dollars which was not the personal property of SBF.  It was a public investment.  So SBF has to take responsibility for these. So SBF should be punished more severely. Because millions of people's hard earned money was deposited  in FTX.
32 billion dollars is not a small amount and what they have done is like an indication or a planned ending but all of that is still speculation to corner someone.
apart from that, making a mistake that ends up causing a lot of people to lose is a crime whether intentional or not.

with their mistakes, being imprisoned is a proper thing, but will that make many people who have lost be satisfied?
i don't think so, many people have lost their money that was kept in FTX, now how do people think for it to be refunded for many lost users.

giving a prison sentence is a punishment that can't change any situation, he who does wrong seems to receive what he deserves without any correction being made to clean up the mistakes made.
Mr.corol

Activity: 168
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2023, 05:37:16 PM

Ross Ulbricht and the SBF should be sentenced to life in prison in my opinion.
I was hearing about a company called Silk Road by Ross Ulbricht. He used to sell illegal drugs there. A case has been filed against him for this. The court sentenced him to life imprisonment.

On the other hand, SBF destroys the crypto market. He wasted billions of FTX investors. A case has been filed against him for this. He was sentenced to 115 years in prison after pleading guilty to multiple counts of fraud in the case. But a special plea deal allows him to remain under house arrest with his family.
uche6215

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 07:28:32 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (4), Agbe (3), DaNNy001 (1)

What these two criminals did was a very terrible act. They have made so many people out there wipe tears and they should pay for it.
The both of them deserve equal punishment, but because the parents of SBF has money and the judiciary system in USA is too corrupt that's why he's punishment is not much.
Like is my country this has happened, so many people invested on a project and it crashed, So many people lost there money including me. Till date the government haven't done anything about it. These to say in most country, the rich doesn't go through punishment no matter the crime rate.
avp2306

Activity: 980
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 11:50:30 PM

Cases creating financial loss to many people should be consider as crime against humanity then should have bigger penalty which those accused cannot ask for bail or anything favor to him or them.

Criminals like SBF and Ulbritch terrible actions should not get any little mercy because their crime create big damage to some people believing that they are good businessman but end up being financially destructed by them.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
coinerer

Activity: 1302
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 11:48:23 AM

32 billion dollars is not a small amount and what they have done is like an indication or a planned ending but all of that is still speculation to corner someone.
apart from that, making a mistake that ends up causing a lot of people to lose is a crime whether intentional or not.

with their mistakes, being imprisoned is a proper thing, but will that make many people who have lost be satisfied?
i don't think so, many people have lost their money that was kept in FTX, now how do people think for it to be refunded for many lost users.

giving a prison sentence is a punishment that can't change any situation, he who does wrong seems to receive what he deserves without any correction being made to clean up the mistakes made.
Where a company of 32 billion dollars has gone bankrupt  There is no way for the owner to come and pay that many dollar penalty so it is a false comfort for every user to expect a refund.  So even if the lost dollars are not recovered, the person responsible for this incident should be punished so that he never dares to make such a mistake again. And he should be punished so severely that his punishment will make other billionaire company owners and also small company owners to be careful and not to repeat such incidents in future. He should be jailed for life

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Rabata

Activity: 742
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 03:41:05 PM

Where a company of 32 billion dollars has gone bankrupt  There is no way for the owner to come and pay that many dollar penalty so it is a false comfort for every user to expect a refund.  So even if the lost dollars are not recovered, the person responsible for this incident should be punished so that he never dares to make such a mistake again. And he should be punished so severely that his punishment will make other billionaire company owners and also small company owners to be careful and not to repeat such incidents in future. He should be jailed for life
If this punishment is delayed in any way, people will lose faith in the justice system. The man who owned $32 billion was not a ordinary man. He will try to do many things with the power of money but if there is even the slightest hint of indifference in his judgement, lots of people will oppose him. The most important thing is that punishment should be given as soon as possible to avoid such occurrences in the future. If there is no big punishment for big criminals, the number of criminals will increase.

DaNNy001

Activity: 602
Merit: 504

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 05:33:40 AM

What these two criminals did was a very terrible act. They have made so many people out there wipe tears and they should pay for it.
The both of them deserve equal punishment, but because the parents of SBF has money and the judiciary system in USA is too corrupt that's why he's punishment is not much.
Like is my country this has happened, so many people invested on a project and it crashed, So many people lost there money including me. Till date the government haven't done anything about it. These to say in most country, the rich doesn't go through punishment no matter the crime rate.

Thats a corrupt system for you,  the judiciary system in most countries in Africa especially Nigeria as you stated is very slow and poor when its comes to lashing out the right justice for this kind of acts. And i can recall one or call scam project that people got their money into as investment but were not given the promised rate due to the platform crashing down and till date justice haven't been Given to the people involved in such acts. @barraza investments platform.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11997

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 06:09:24 PM
Merited by Hallroom (1), Tipeform$ (1)

So overal a big majority thinks SBF is guilty for more criminal things as Ross

Curious if he will do any time in jail ....

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Fiatless

Activity: 532
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 06:24:23 PM

It's clear that SBF is a bigger and riskier criminal than Ross. SBF will definitely go to jail but his sentence will be milder and he might get an early parole or a presidential pardon. I think he prepared for this time with the bribes and inducement that he gave to both democrats and republicans in form of campaign funds. Sometimes mother justice is not blind to some persons because her workers inform of judges have been induced.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 11:57:50 PM

Yes because SBF is the well known individual who's been part of FTX crime so majority give big weights about his case. And for many case files against SBF for sure he will be in jailed soon once the officials will take care those cases filed by the victims.

Many wait about the final verdict and they want to see these guys also the other involve get jailed.

Popkon6

Activity: 574
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 12:16:46 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2023, 01:19:19 AM by Popkon6
Merited by El duderino_ (4), yahoo62278 (1), NicNacCoin (1), Patrol69 (1)

Sam Bankman Fried (SBF) embezzled all the people's money and listed himself in the property register.SBF getting political support committed a crime.  However, I find it very sad that he is out of jail despite committing so many crimes.

Yes, SBF is the biggest criminal he should go to jail. He committed various crimes and cheated thousands of people online. It is also a serious offense in the eyes of the law to pay bribes while in prison for release and to stay under house arrest in one's residence. So there must be punishment. The punishment should be long.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███