Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opay-Fin Fech Companies Gaining Ground in Nig  (Read 182 times)
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 214

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:38:31 AM

I wish them more success and pray they don't change when they get so big because most of us are increasingly dependent on their good services. Make them no break our heart ooo
I pray they don't change too, but I trust my Naija people once they notice a change in their services in the future everybody go japa leave them na. Opay has to understand that they have competitors out there who are working tirelessly to take them out of the market. I think with this in mind they will keep doing everything possible to keep delivering their best to their customers. I know that periodically they are always doing customer survey to know what their customers thinks about them and how to improve to keep delivering the best.

Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 09:13:24 PM

I wish them more success and pray they don't change when they get so big because most of us are increasingly dependent on their good services. Make them no break our heart ooo
I pray they don't change too, but I trust my Naija people once they notice a change in their services in the future everybody go japa leave them na. Opay has to understand that they have competitors out there who are working tirelessly to take them out of the market. I think with this in mind they will keep doing everything possible to keep delivering their best to their customers. I know that periodically they are always doing customer survey to know what their customers thinks about them and how to improve to keep delivering the best.

Opay,, in particular has done well right from time and I can say that there have overcome their worst phase when there was an insider attack on customer details but ever since that security issue was taken care of over 3 years ago,  Opay has been the top-notch and have always been keeping up with current financial demands from the public most especially in the year 2020-2023 their services have improved a lot and that can be also ascribed to the removal of their loan feature because some Nigerians took advantage of that to take loans without any plans of repayments and possibly abounding the loans.

This affected the company's revenue for some time before they finally discontinued the pay loan services and now giving loans from third-party loan companies.

I believe in the next few years from now, pay will be ranked among the top-rated in the country and that can be predicted with the steps the company has taken in terms of infrastructure and other development.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: