Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1 of 2 Squirrelbits TI Slab “Burn It All F***in Down”  (Read 675 times)
YodasRedRocket

Activity: 670
Merit: 562

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 07:14:36 PM

BUMP. Surprised this is still available

I think most real squirrel fans know you bought a limited edition piece just to flip it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow.... I never knew I am not considered a "Real squirrel fan"? I have 9 other Squirrelbits pieces sitting on my desk in front of me right now as I type this. I bought this piece because I loved it, but then I had a change of heart because I wanted all of my Bitcoin collectibles to be loaded with BTC and this piece not being loaded is throwing the vibe off with my collection. It's just a personal preference. I originally planned on never selling this.

don't pay that gatekeeping comment any mind. collectors resell all the time for a variety of reasons and the market determines the price. very nice piece

Of course it’s a nice piece.  And this wasn’t a sale where you get lucky & get a 1 of 2 piece, you were chosen to be able to buy it by the maker.  Really a slap in the face to SquirrelMan!  You saw this as an opportunity to flip & I don’t believe for a second that it being an open dime buyer funded piece is the reason you want to sell.  I have a mix of funded & open dime pieces & they’re both awesome.  Like Mopar said, just fund it lol.

Montreal, you can not pay my comment any mind but maybe this will be a lesson to the OP to make his bullshit “I can’t believe this is still available” “final price drop (still shitloads more than he paid)” sales post self moderating & he could have deleted my very insightful comment & moved on with his cash grabbing day ✌🏼

it's crazy to me that you think you can shame/tell someone what to do with their collectable, that they were selected to receive. no one would pass up the offer for a 1 of 2 piece, and now he's giving the community the chance to own it if they want. If you're not interested just move on, but someone needs to call out childish gatekeeping "real fan of this or that" type stuff because that can spread. I apologize for derailing the thread and good luck with the sale

If the flipper wants to keep commenting “can’t believe it’s still available” when he was asking 15X what he paid a short time ago & decreasing to 7X what he paid, he’s gonna get a reality check from me.  If you want to die on his hill… stick to collecting lava rocks & chiner shit with mismatched keys dude ✌🏼

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YodasRedRocket

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 08:01:40 PM

BUMP. Surprised this is still available

I think most real squirrel fans know you bought a limited edition piece just to flip it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow.... I never knew I am not considered a "Real squirrel fan"? I have 9 other Squirrelbits pieces sitting on my desk in front of me right now as I type this. I bought this piece because I loved it, but then I had a change of heart because I wanted all of my Bitcoin collectibles to be loaded with BTC and this piece not being loaded is throwing the vibe off with my collection. It's just a personal preference. I originally planned on never selling this.

don't pay that gatekeeping comment any mind. collectors resell all the time for a variety of reasons and the market determines the price. very nice piece

Of course it’s a nice piece.  And this wasn’t a sale where you get lucky & get a 1 of 2 piece, you were chosen to be able to buy it by the maker.  Really a slap in the face to SquirrelMan!  You saw this as an opportunity to flip & I don’t believe for a second that it being an open dime buyer funded piece is the reason you want to sell.  I have a mix of funded & open dime pieces & they’re both awesome.  Like Mopar said, just fund it lol.

Montreal, you can not pay my comment any mind but maybe this will be a lesson to the OP to make his bullshit “I can’t believe this is still available” “final price drop (still shitloads more than he paid)” sales post self moderating & he could have deleted my very insightful comment & moved on with his cash grabbing day ✌🏼

it's crazy to me that you think you can shame/tell someone what to do with their collectable, that they were selected to receive. no one would pass up the offer for a 1 of 2 piece, and now he's giving the community the chance to own it if they want. If you're not interested just move on, but someone needs to call out childish gatekeeping "real fan of this or that" type stuff because that can spread. I apologize for derailing the thread and good luck with the sale

If the flipper wants to keep commenting “can’t believe it’s still available” when he was asking 15X what he paid a short time ago & decreasing to 7X what he paid, he’s gonna get a reality check from me.  If you want to die on his hill… stick to collecting lava rocks & chiner shit with mismatched keys dude ✌🏼

If you’re gonna die on this hill, please just don’t spread your “real fan” gatekeeping cancer in other auction and sale threads in this communing when someone is making profit

Hey idiot… you’re just reinforcing my point!  Fuck his profit!  And fuck you!

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
YodasRedRocket

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 08:15:43 PM

Fuck you? You’re hurting my feelings now lol

I better never catch you reselling an item for a profit or I’m gonna have to give you a reality check. Real collectors wouldn’t do that

Sounds good dipshit ✌🏼

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: