Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:49:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My son, daughter, nephew wants to know about Bitcoin  (Read 864 times)
Lida93

Activity: 784
Merit: 563

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2023, 10:40:21 AM

Moreover, another important thing is that in my country cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin is a completely government banned currency. So should we teach our children about the banned currency?

Moreover, as time progresses, the interest of children towards Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Would it be reasonable to keep young children away from Bitcoin in the context of my country?

There's nothing wrong in introducing children in their young stage about bitcoin, it help give them an edge over their contemporaries economically in such a modern world we find ourselves today. The only issue here in context to your milieu with the ban on crypto activities bitcoin inclusive too in your country, I will advise to hold on from  introducing them to bitcoin, they're children and children will always be children when playing out there with their mates they may decide to want to tell their mates/friends about what their Dad have been teaching them and this may cast what your engagement into cryptocurrency to the public and put you and your family at risk since it's under ban thereby illegitimate to engaged and I believe you wouldn't want that to happen.

So just give them some time, to have some more maturity about certain policies  about life and the society they live in and then you can bring them into the Crypto business without fear. Or perhaps by then the government might have equally lifted the ban too.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Elderyoung

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 10:45:25 AM

Because the world is increasingly digital, it is a good idea to teach our future generations about Bitcoin and to help them grasp the Crypto environment.

And in order to benefit from it, you must fully understand it while also paying attention to the legal, political, and judicial systems of your nation.

Cryptocurrency has been banned, like in some other nations.
Bholutefe

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 01:42:43 AM

I would say that you can go ahead to tell them about Crypto in summary bet don’t introduce and engage them fully into it since it is banned in the country that you reside, because informations flies in seconds, the children that you are teaching about crypto might end up telling others about it as well which would lead to many knowing about it. We humans are not 100% secretive, once they start telling others about bitcoin then it is no longer a secret. Moreover, someday the government might lift the ban that was placed on cryto in your country. Just take it slow and keep it cool with them for now.
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 700
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 11:03:30 PM

But the problem is that my family's younger children all study in primary label. Should we educate young children about Bitcoin or introduce them to Bitcoin?
It is a good idea to educate the next generation, and that is something I will also enjoy doing in my family and community. However, based on your statement, I assume that those children are under 10 years old and may not be able to learn the information because they are still in lower levels of education. First, if you want to start teaching them, where will you begin? I doubt their brains are developed enough for them to understand the knowledge you are giving them.
Moreover, another important thing is that in my country cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin is a completely government banned currency. So should we teach our children about the banned currency?

I think you're breaking the law by doing this, and if you are caught, the law may punish you. Therefore, it is better to keep that information to yourself while you wait for your government to officially legalize Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general in your nation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 04:57:34 AM

I want to know a deep thing from you, I live in a joint family with multiple members including my parents, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, nephews and nieces. Several people in our family work in cryptocurrency. We always work on Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies with computers and mobile phones. This made my family's young children interested in our work and wanting to know about Bitcoin.

But the problem is that my family's younger children all study in primary label. Should we educate young children about Bitcoin or introduce them to Bitcoin?

Moreover, as time progresses, the interest of children towards Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Would it be reasonable to keep young children away from Bitcoin in the context of my country?

From my perspective as a parent, I'd say it's great to know that your children, daughter, and nephew are interested in bitcoin. But in terms of age, I'm sure the children don't know anything about it, but they are just curious and want to discover when they see their parents working. They just think it's a toy and can let them play. My son also often asks me about bitcoins every time he sees a picture of bitcoins on my computer, he says he likes bitcoins. But my children like it just because it's strange and want to play with it, not because it's interested in learning about them. Those two things are entirely different, you need to distinguish clearly, don't think that children who say they like will really like it, with that age it's just the age of exploration and mischief.

reagansimms

Activity: 1008
Merit: 563

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 05:24:08 AM

It is necessary to provide full support to children by teaching them some basic knowledge that they are interested in. This will be an additional lesson for children so they can understand the activities carried out by their family members.
In my opinion, it is okay to teach Cryptocurrency to children from an early age, the important thing is never to force them to be what their parents want them to be. If they have a desire to learn then teach them slowly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 812
Merit: 1050

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2023, 10:46:12 PM

I want to know a deep thing from you, I live in a joint family with multiple members including my parents, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, nephews and nieces. Several people in our family work in cryptocurrency. We always work on Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies with computers and mobile phones.
I mean, what else do you wanna have them know about cryptocurrencies? If you've been working on cryptocurrencies already, what's the point of asking to know? I just think if you're more explicit on issues like this, it'll really help you the way you want.
If you wanna include your siblings in here for an additional IQ, then it's not prohibited; moreover, if y'all combining ideas, then a massive success awaits y'all.
Should we educate young children about Bitcoin or introduce them to Bitcoin?
...and I say YES... It's the modern-world evolution and I don't think anyone should be left out... Who knows? A time will come when it'll become a major necessity.
Moreover, another important thing is that in my country cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin...
Bitcoin isn't another name for cryptocurrency; Bitcoin is also a crypto itself... don't mix up points next time.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 01:16:19 AM

It is necessary to provide full support to children by teaching them some basic knowledge that they are interested in. This will be an additional lesson for children so they can understand the activities carried out by their family members.
In my opinion, it is okay to teach Cryptocurrency to children from an early age, the important thing is never to force them to be what their parents want them to be. If they have a desire to learn then teach them slowly.
There's a good and bad side about it since it's a children they can also make some mistakes even adult people, it is better to guide them well and teach them first the basic knowledge or experience then, let them discovered it to their own so that they won't depend on you.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 10:25:08 AM

I think there is no harmful affect of learning cryptocurrency in younger age , because if they properly understand the basic of crypto in younger age , they will be experienced and pro crypto trader and technical analyser as well as holder in teen age. But while learning crypto they must also focus on his school study.
Your last line caught my attention more, thus my reaction. Introducing the heavy and deep part of cryptos to very young people and at the same time restrict them from the distraction it affords is a difficult thing to do. We really may not be able to know where to draw the line. In my case, at a point my young son badgered me to teach him stuff about this industry but I struck a deal with him to wait until a certain age. However, he reads some of my posts here and other crypto activities and trading I do. I don't want the financial gains derived from cryptos distract him from his basic school studies, I often hush him. I have on few occasions caught him brag to his peers that he knew things about Bitcoin 😂. Kids and their bragging rights. For me, he will get there one day but for now I've made him realize that there's always time for everything.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
akuntester1

Activity: 126
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 07:35:30 AM

I want to know a deep thing from you, I live in a joint family with multiple members including my parents, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, nephews and nieces. Several people in our family work in cryptocurrency. We always work on Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies with computers and mobile phones. This made my family's young children interested in our work and wanting to know about Bitcoin.

In my opinion, it is normal for small children to be curious and ask something new in their life.
Moreover, asking what is favored by parents or family.
That's good in my opinion because it proves that they grow up to be critical children.

But we must remain wise in educating and explaining to them, especially when you state that Bitcoin is prohibited where you live.
I think you don't have to rush to give lessons related to Bitcoin but just introduce them to Bitcoin in general that their age can understand.

Regarding regulations regarding crypto in your place, I think it is wiser not to bring the children to know more about the world of Cryptocurrency first.
My point is not to ban but rather to delay introducing cryptocurrencies until they are really old enough to think logically.
Let the children grow up first, play and think like their age, don't expose your activities in cryptocurrency too much in front of them.
Let them grow and shape their character first gradually until they are teenagers or adults and are able to think independently.

Remember that plunging into the world of cryptocurrency completely requires mature, logical, analytical thinking and must have good decision making.
Which of course things like that do not have small children who are still learning at school.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 12:41:32 PM

From my perspective as a parent, I'd say it's great to know that your children, daughter, and nephew are interested in bitcoin. But in terms of age, I'm sure the children don't know anything about it, but they are just curious and want to discover when they see their parents working. They just think it's a toy and can let them play. My son also often asks me about bitcoins every time he sees a picture of bitcoins on my computer, he says he likes bitcoins. But my children like it just because it's strange and want to play with it, not because it's interested in learning about them. Those two things are entirely different, you need to distinguish clearly, don't think that children who say they like will really like it, with that age it's just the age of exploration and mischief.
That’s also a good point. Children at a very young age only love to play because its their way to develop their whole well-being and for them, their world only revolves playing. So instead of learning about bitcoin and it’s volatility, children prefer more on playing and having fun. However, if you really want to teach the children about bitcoin, I suggest to teach them about saving first. Because if they develop discipline through saving early, most likely they will also grow as good bitcoin investors in the future.
Davidvictorson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 857

Livecasino.io

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 04:44:04 PM

It is a good thing that your son, daughter, and nephew want to learn about Bitcoin. would like to assume they are over the age of five.  I also want to believe that kids should not be forced to learn about cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin. Most parents might want to force their children to learn about bitcoin out of peer pressure, but that shouldn't be the case. So teach them, teach them, slowly, patiently, and only teach them the essential knowledge that will allow them to answer a question or two about bitcoin. And then, as they grow older, you could think about opening an account for them and having them invest in bitcoin out of their pocket money.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Merit.s

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

Lohamor Family

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2023, 09:52:52 PM

But the problem is that my family's younger children all study in primary label. Should we educate young children about Bitcoin or introduce them to Bitcoin
Don't endanger the lives of your family by involving these children in bitcoin knowledge, due to the illegal act that is carried out by your family members.

When they are of age to keep their mouths shut on whatever they know is a secrete then you can introduce them into bitcoin, decentralization of bitcoin has made it impossible for government to know who is into bitcoin even when it is banned in the country. OP play safe.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2023, 10:32:55 PM

Today's children are truly different, their curiosity is higher and they are also not too foreign to today's technology. So they can grasp this related material more easily, in theory. Here, their interest may be based on several things:
- They see your activities every day who are struggling with crypto
- They see and know that crypto can make money and they are interested in money
This happens very often, especially children, they may not think of anything hard. When they are interested in money and want to earn it, they will have a desire to learn.

In this case, actually to know or teach about cryptocurrencies there are several stages.
Of course, this is based on the readiness of each child so that they can learn it at the right time and with the right material.
I think it's fine to tell them about cryptocurrencies in general, so this will reawaken their curiosity and they will probably start learning about it. However, remind them about the dangers of activity in cryptocurrency because there are also many scammers there, so if you want to do everything in crypto, you must ask or consult with you. And don't explain to them that from crypto we can get rich quick, because all they have in mind is money and get rich quick.
However, since crypto is still banned in your country, it might be better if you share this by keeping the privacy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Gracejoy

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 06:37:48 AM

Bitcoin is the future of the world finance, is also good to bring the knowledge to the doorstep of a family for them to be part of it. I even wish bitcoin education can form part of our high school curriculum in order to educate our children more on Bitcoin
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 6907

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 07:01:27 AM

You have show your success trough Bitcoin and I think reason why your children and your nephew want to know about Bitcoin, by the way how old your children age right now and they have understand about Bitcoin? seems excited when parent become teacher for his children to learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

I don't think problem teach your children and nephew to know about Bitcoin, but to be rich or earn profit with bitcoin have capital or fund for investing, without capital impossible to earn profit however expert some one without having money they can't build some business project at the future.

Unless the children are mature enough to keep secrets which basically means not tell anyone else about this, then I would advise against teaching them at this level. Perhaps you should wait a few years for them to grow up or at least become teenagers instead. You should also treat it like personal finance.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 08:36:58 AM

There are many legal people/police around us if they get any information about Bitcoin from the mouth of children then our elder family members will face many problems.
You shouldn't even ask such a question if you already know that Bitcoin is banned in your country and you and your family could get in trouble if authorities come to know that you trade or use Bitcoins. Everyone know that children are pure hearted and don't understand these things, so it will be a foolish thing to educate them about it as the word will surely spread faster that way since they are innocent and won't hesitate talking about it outside.

Better migrate to a country (if feasible) where you will have better life, freedom and privacy then you could think about adapting bitcoin by your entire family.
You’re right. The answer is so obvious. If you don’t want your family to get in trouble later on, then never teach the children about bitcoin and never tell them that the whole family is into bitcoin journey. But I doubt if you can control the minds of the children as they can be keen observants and totally honest on what they have been seeing around. I guess it make sense if your family want to focus on bitcoin, then better settle into a country where crypto are completely legalized and accepted as a payment option. That way, your family most particularly the children will never have to lie about the current situation.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Shamm

Activity: 1120
Merit: 346

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 03:15:58 PM

Educating our family to bitcoin then that's a good option but always remember that if they don't want then it's okay to not teach them but if they are really interested then go for it. And about the crypto banned on your country then I think thats matter because from the word banned its matter a big cause when you caught by the government then thats another issue so for me in your situation it's better to keep silence and if you want to teach then its up to you but you need to be careful.
Adbitco

Activity: 1470
Merit: 675

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 04:26:00 PM

My point is, they are primary level and you don't expect such age of children to still have a retentive memory to be active in knowing things about bitcoin. What kind of work do your family members does in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin?
I need to get this side of the story very clear.

If your country is restricted and ban from trading cryptocurrency or involving in bitcoin trading there is no need to violate the law, be a good citizen but if you already hold some btc you may use p2p to trade.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 09:18:50 PM

If you think that would be good for them, then start educating them at an early age. But actually, when children are still in their primary age, you cannot expect them to learn eventually what you are teaching especially that bitcoin is a complicated thing to discuss that even adults would hardly understand. Instead, they will resort into playing because that what’s make them happy and satisfied. And to think that your country is having a serious bitcoin ban, I guess teaching them would only complicate things later on once they discover that bitcoin is considered illegal. It’s like you are pushing them to be future government opposition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: