Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Demilitarization of Iran and Russia. The path to peace and tranquility on Earth  (Read 404 times)
DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1901

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2023, 03:21:58 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2023, 09:16:14 PM by DrBeer
Merited by af_newbie (10)

So many things are happening currently and I hope this will not lead to another war. There had been lot of confusion that is setting the world ablaze. The war between the Iran and Israel may never stop similar to how Russia and NATO had never been in one accord for a long time now. The is a fight for supremacy and this alone can lead to another world war.
There will never be any world war and countries know about it. The world is too wise to die for the cause of others. There is no peace in war and no one delights in war. For there to be world war means that even African countries will align with major countries. But these countries are wanting a means to survive and secure her citizens, so they don't think of world war.

About "wisdom" and "there will be no world war", I would give another analogy. The thing is that in the concept of the "Russian world", Russia and similar inadequate regimes cannot exist. Considering that the Russian world is synonymous with the words destruction, grief, misfortune, pain, suffering, degradation, ...
It would be more correct to say this - the Earth is a rather wise organism. But sometimes in the body of the body there are such cancerous tumors. And if they are not destroyed, including metastases such as the DNR, LNR, PMR, Abkhazia, etc. - the world will be stricken with cancer and perish. Understand, most likely you don’t quite understand what modern Russia, the previous USSR, and a little older Muscovy are! These are formations that never gave anything to the world and people, but only took, destroyed, or drove into slavery .. Even if they gave the appearance of something, they took hundreds of times more. I lived in the USSR, I saw it all with my own eyes ... fate bless you so as not to be a citizen of such a country! And I saw with my own eyes what the citizens of Russia did in the suburbs of Kyiv - Bucha, Irpen and many other cities and villages. This is really worse than Nazism, and the world, apart from strength, will not be able to stop it!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2023, 05:18:44 PM

So many things are happening currently and I hope this will not lead to another war. There had been lot of confusion that is setting the world ablaze. The war between the Iran and Israel may never stop similar to how Russia and NATO had never been in one accord for a long time now. The is a fight for supremacy and this alone can lead to another world war.
There will never be any world war and countries know about it. The world is too wise to die for the cause of others. There is no peace in war and no one delights in war. For there to be world war means that even African countries will align with major countries. But these countries are wanting a means to survive and secure her citizens, so they don't think of world war.

About "wisdom" and "there will be no world war", I would give another analogy. The thing is that in the concept of the "Russian world", Russia and similar inadequate regimes cannot exist. Considering that the Russian world is synonymous with the words destruction, grief, misfortune, pain, suffering, degradation, ...
It would be more correct to say this - the Earth is a rather wise organism. But sometimes in the body of the body there are such cancerous tumors. And if they are not destroyed, including metastases such as the DNR, LNR, PMR, Abkhazia, etc. - the world will be stricken with cancer and perish. Understand, most likely you don’t quite understand what modern Russia, the previous USSR, and a little older Muscovy are! These are formations that never gave anything to the world and people, but only took, destroyed, or drove into slavery .. Even if they gave the appearance of something, they took hundreds of times more. I lived in the USSR, I saw it all with my own eyes ... fate bless you so as not to be a citizen of such a country! And I saw with my own eyes what the citizens of Russia did in the suburbs of Kiva - Bucha, Irpen and many other cities and villages. This is really worse than Nazism, and the world, apart from strength, will not be able to stop it!

+10

The recent reincarnation of this horde of Mongols is much worse than USSR. It is a mafia state, run by Soviet officials, NKVD style.

People who don't believe me should listen to RECENT Russian refugees in Georgia and Kazakhstan.

The evil idiocracy in 'modern' Russia is astounding.

The whole country has been Z-ombified and Putiniazed.

The only way out of this conflict is the total destruction and disintegration of the Russian army.

Anything else will lead to another war in Europe/Caucasus once Medvedev takes over when Peter the Gopnik dies.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 06:12:23 PM

Russia is settling in for this war. Many don't want to fight Ukraine as soldiers, but many others support what Russia is doing. Yet, life goes on as usual, with Russia more solidified internally. There don't seem to be many shortages. Even the sanctions have had their benefits for Russia.

Ukraine war: life on Russia’s home front after ten months of conflict

https://theconversation.com/ukraine-war-life-on-russias-home-front-after-ten-months-of-conflict-197315
It’s been a year since I last visited Russia. Back then, most people I met thought the prospects of a war with Ukraine were very remote, despite the massive troops build-up on the border. So I was curious to see how attitudes had changed since then. Equally important was to see for myself how the war has changed life in Russia.

The first surprise was how normal life was. Despite all the media reports of doom and gloom as a result of western sanctions, everything works just as before. Domestic banking is working, salaries and pensions are paid on time, ubiquitous e-commerce is bustling with activity, the shops are stuffed with food and consumer goods. In St Petersburg, at least, I’ve struggled to notice any change in daily life compared to January 2021.

Yet, digging deeper and the impact of sanctions is there. One issue that kept popping up was spare car parts, which have become noticeably more expensive. But even there new supplies are being shipped now. This goes pretty much for everything else consumer orientated. There’s no shortages, even of western goods such as whisky – the supermarket shelves are fully stocked.

EU travel restrictions have had their effect – but nothing like the measures introduced during the COVID pandemic. People can still travel to many countries, including Turkey, Egypt or the Gulf states.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2023, 09:24:18 PM

It would be more correct to say this - the Earth is a rather wise organism. But sometimes in the body of the body there are such cancerous tumors. And if they are not destroyed, including metastases such as the DNR, LNR, PMR, Abkhazia, etc. - the world will be stricken with cancer and perish. Understand, most likely you don’t quite understand what modern Russia, the previous USSR, and a little older Muscovy are! These are formations that never gave anything to the world and people, but only took, destroyed, or drove into slavery .. Even if they gave the appearance of something, they took hundreds of times more. I lived in the USSR, I saw it all with my own eyes ... fate bless you so as not to be a citizen of such a country! And I saw with my own eyes what the citizens of Russia did in the suburbs of Kiva - Bucha, Irpen and many other cities and villages. This is really worse than Nazism, and the world, apart from strength, will not be able to stop it!

+10

The recent reincarnation of this horde of Mongols is much worse than USSR. It is a mafia state, run by Soviet officials, NKVD style.

People who don't believe me should listen to RECENT Russian refugees in Georgia and Kazakhstan.

The evil idiocracy in 'modern' Russia is astounding.

The whole country has been Z-ombified and Putiniazed.

The only way out of this conflict is the total destruction and disintegration of the Russian army.

Anything else will lead to another war in Europe/Caucasus once Medvedev takes over when Peter the Gopnik dies.

Agree completely. And the world knows similar examples. For example, 1945. Nazi Germany, or rather the system and its leaders, were actually destroyed, who were hanged, who died while serving a life sentence, someone hid in distant countries and sat very quietly, fearing, for example, Israel's revenge. Those. it was such a "chemotherapy", harsh, with side effects. BUT Nazism calmed down and did not manifest itself in that form. BUT. The second participant in the beginning of the world massacre, a friend and ally of Hitler's Germany - the USSR, at a certain point turned into a victim, begged for help from the whole world, and in fact destroyed his friend-competitor by proxy. And for many decades he poisoned life, hiding behind opposition to the West. But in 2014, having built an autocracy and a totalitarian, medieval, in terms of the division of power, education, the Kremlin decided to play with its muscles, having previously intimidated everyone around. Intimidated by the "second army of the world", "immense expanses", "love for the leader of the nation" ... Now Ukraine pays with its lives for the peace of the rest of the world. And we will finish off this version of Nazism, called rashism. I hope this time the world will no longer be led to the tearful pleas of this inhuman regime, and will destroy it, making it unable to develop and give its "sprouts" ...

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 09:34:11 PM

The first surprise was how normal life was. Despite all the media reports of doom and gloom as a result of western sanctions, everything works just as before. Domestic banking is working, salaries and pensions are paid on time, ubiquitous e-commerce is bustling with activity, the shops are stuffed with food and consumer goods. In St Petersburg, at least, I’ve struggled to notice any change in daily life compared to January 2021.

It's been a year, so I don't think we can assume that there are no shortages just because Russia seems to be doing fine on the surface.
Some of these sanctions will have an impact in 2 years, some will in 5, but they will eventually.

I'll give you some examples. First of all, Russia lost a lot of its military power and it doesn't have a way to rebuild it. Sure, some of it was old soviet-era tanks, but when you're fighting on your own land at the very least you can get scrap from lost vehicles, you can strip them from whatever is left. Russian scrap is in Ukraine now, they won't even be able to turn it back to raw metals, not to mention the vehicles and weapons that were in good shape, that the Ukrainians are repairing. Russia was building and maintaining this force since the 70s and most of it is gone forever.

Another problem is emigration. Many Russians moved in fear of conscription. These were often educated young people who would otherwise be earning money and paying taxes. This is not something with immediate impact that can be measured after a year.

As far as shortages go, the main problem is electronics, chips, technical support for machines. The whole industry relies on specialized machinery like CNC, laser and plasma cutters, computers. They are going to have a huge shortage of that. Another problem is going to be with already installed critical systems that they were getting from the West, like AC systems, industrial coolers, car control units (ECU and such). They may still be getting some car parts but the problem will be with electronics, especially for German cars which are popular among wealthy Russians.

For now they still have a lot of used car parts they can keep ripping out of scrapped cars and renewing, but after some time they'll be back to doing it on milling machines from the 70s and 80s, or they'll all drive Ladas.

The second participant in the beginning of the world massacre, a friend and ally of Hitler's Germany - the USSR, at a certain point turned into a victim, begged for help from the whole world, and in fact destroyed his friend-competitor by proxy.

Russia's always been great at rewriting history.
They attacked Poland, then came back as liberators. They were so worried about how the nation might remember them, that they kept a large army in Poland up until 1993 (!). They were basically occupying the country for 50 years building statues of communist leaders and naming the streets after communist leaders and the Red Army.

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 11:11:13 AM

They attacked Poland, then came back as liberators. They were so worried about how the nation might remember them, that they kept a large army in Poland up until 1993 (!). They were basically occupying the country for 50 years building statues of communist leaders and naming the streets after communist leaders and the Red Army.

In fact, everything is much worse. From the time of Muscovy to modern Russia - this whole "country" is a solid lie and fakes. Starting from the formation of Muscovy. Muscovy, as a principality, arose in 1277 on the orders of the Tatar-Mongol Khan Mengu-Timur and was an ordinary ulus of the Golden Horde. And they had nothing to do with the Slavs and Rus' (Kievan Rus)! But then they came up with a name for themselves that hints at the fact that this is a Slavic state with roots in Rus'.
The population had nothing to do with the Slavs (the basis of Muscovy is Komi, Mansi, Khansy, Merya, Chud, ....)
And then they suddenly became the center of Slavism, Orthodoxy, and called themselves Rus, or rather Russia. Do you know what the official version is, the names of Russia? Smiley
I answer, you can even check - "Russia is the spelling of the name Rus in ancient Greek" !!!! Yes, yes, this is not a joke Smiley And so in everything - a lie, attributing other people's merits, attributing someone else's history, against the background of the destruction of peoples, their culture, history ...

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 09:20:48 PM

In fact, everything is much worse. From the time of Muscovy to modern Russia - this whole "country" is a solid lie and fakes. Starting from the formation of Muscovy. Muscovy, as a principality, arose in 1277 on the orders of the Tatar-Mongol Khan Mengu-Timur and was an ordinary ulus of the Golden Horde. And they had nothing to do with the Slavs and Rus' (Kievan Rus)! But then they came up with a name for themselves that hints at the fact that this is a Slavic state with roots in Rus'.
The population had nothing to do with the Slavs (the basis of Muscovy is Komi, Mansi, Khansy, Merya, Chud, ....)
And then they suddenly became the center of Slavism, Orthodoxy, and called themselves Rus, or rather Russia. Do you know what the official version is, the names of Russia? Smiley
I answer, you can even check - "Russia is the spelling of the name Rus in ancient Greek" !!!! Yes, yes, this is not a joke Smiley And so in everything - a lie, attributing other people's merits, attributing someone else's history, against the background of the destruction of peoples, their culture, history ...

Take your average Chinaman, or your average Jap, and stand them up next to an average Russian, and you can easily see the difference. Even if the Russian has some Mongolian in him, you can still see the difference.

Take an average Ukrainian and stand him up next to an average Russian, and you can't tell which is which... or Ukrainian/Russian/American for that matter, or even most average Nato countrymen and Russian.

All you want to do is complicate things in weird ways. You are just as bad as the Russians you are trying to demean and denounce, but maybe worse.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 04:02:24 PM

Take your average Chinaman, or your average Jap, and stand them up next to an average Russian, and you can easily see the difference. Even if the Russian has some Mongolian in him, you can still see the difference.

Take an average Ukrainian and stand him up next to an average Russian, and you can't tell which is which... or Ukrainian/Russian/American for that matter, or even most average Nato countrymen and Russian.

All you want to do is complicate things in weird ways. You are just as bad as the Russians you are trying to demean and denounce, but maybe worse.

Cool

You are now trying, but not very successfully, to manipulate information Smiley

Slavic appearance of Russians, this is only a part of European cities that are really inhabited by a mixture of Slavs and Finno-Ugric peoples. Yes, the features are similar. But it is necessary, for example, to leave for the Krasnodar Territory, or east of the central regions - there will be less and less Slavic features with every kilometer to the east. You can fantasize anything - but I was born in Novosibirsk, and traveled all over the USSR, and I know how the situation looked there back in the 70-80s Smiley Believe me - now due to migration processes - even the European part of Russia is very strongly represented by more eastern or southern peoples than the Slavs and their heirs Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 05:40:26 PM

Cool

Slavic appearance of Russians, this is only a part of European cities that are really inhabited by a mixture of Slavs and Finno-Ugric peoples. Yes, the features are similar. But it is necessary, for example, to leave for the Krasnodar Territory, or east of the central regions - there will be less and less Slavic features with every kilometer to the east. You can fantasize anything - but I was born in Novosibirsk, and traveled all over the USSR, and I know how the situation looked there back in the 70-80s Smiley Believe me - now due to migration processes - even the European part of Russia is very strongly represented by more eastern or southern peoples than the Slavs and their heirs Smiley

Well, if you want to keep on doing this, compare any people to any animal. People and animals are different. You can easily determine if a living being is a man or an animal.

The point is, all the wars are really civil wars. They are greedy people using deception to unite the masses under their control, so that they can go out and fight some war.

Russia isn't any different than this. But Ukraine isn't either, and the US and the Nato countries are all the same. China is like this.

Every country always wants to expand. The only thing that stops them is other countries getting in the way. Picking on Russia is stupidity. All the countries are like this, each in its own way.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 07:25:27 PM

Cool

Well, if you want to keep on doing this, compare any people to any animal. People and animals are different. You can easily determine if a living being is a man or an animal.

The point is, all the wars are really civil wars. They are greedy people using deception to unite the masses under their control, so that they can go out and fight some war.

Russia isn't any different than this. But Ukraine isn't either, and the US and the Nato countries are all the same. China is like this.

Every country always wants to expand. The only thing that stops them is other countries getting in the way. Picking on Russia is stupidity. All the countries are like this, each in its own way.

Cool

Every country?

Slow down tiger, not everyone shares your imperialist wet dreams.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 08:06:02 PM

Cool

Cool

Every country?

It's simply another of your weaknesses that you don't realize that there are leaders in every country who want more power through their government... how they can control their citizens. Of course, part of the reason you don't realize, is the way your government owns you.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 08:41:48 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2023, 10:07:01 PM by af_newbie

Cool

Cool

Every country?

It's simply another of your weaknesses that you don't realize that there are leaders in every country who want more power through their government... how they can control their citizens. Of course, part of the reason you don't realize, is the way your government owns you.

Cool

You must be Homo-Sovieticus and Russian at that. You keep switching subjects when your feet are held to the fire.

You said that every country ALWAYS wants to expand. Now you are switching to "control of its citizens".

You probably live in a democratic Western country and complain about authoritarian control. LOL.

Don't you see a problem in your reasoning?

If you would have spent any time in the Soviet Union or even present-day Russia you would physically feel the control of the citizenry.

You are an ungrateful POS. But that is your right. That is the beauty of our Western system. That people like you are alive and can speak
up their mind. However delusional that mind might be.

In Russia, well, not so much.

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 10:08:09 PM
Merited by The0ldl_lser (1)

Cool

The nooks and crannies of consciousness damaged by Kremlin propaganda look amazing and funny Smiley)))

The main thing is where and why should Russia expand - if it cannot create normal conditions, or use even 20% of its territory qualitatively?! Smiley

The whole expansion of Russia is to come to a foreign land, steal everything that can be carried away, destroy what cannot be carried away, kill everyone who wants to live as a person, enslave those who cannot resist, take pride in heroism - raping and killing the defenseless. This is the essence of the Russian world!

Russia is a great country, the second army of the world - but it squeals like a cheap girl and begs for handouts from Iran, North Korea ....
There is no Ukraine - but the Armed Forces of Ukraine are destroying tens of thousands of representatives of the "second army of the world"!

Russia is drawn as a bear, by the Russians themselves, but in fact on the coat of arms - a two-headed chicken!

Russia declares its greatness and 50% go to the toilet on a hole in the ground. And the industry is not able to produce nails!

Russia owns half of the world's natural resources - and it can't even produce paper for thermal printers!

All Russian weapons, if you watch Russian TV, "have no analogues, and Western analogues are decades behind", but in the terrorist war against small Ukraine - there is neither SU57 nor the Armata tank, ... At the same time, the "invincible army of Russia" is not very successfully hastily trying to bring to a "living state" the equipment of the 60-70 years of relevance, which has been mothballed since those very years!

The army of Russia is "the second most powerful", there is no army in Ukraine, and what was - the Russian army destroyed in the first days of the attack - but in Russia it is already the second mobilization! At the same time, where did the strike force of 200,000 and 300,000 idiots from the first mobilization go - everyone is silent Smiley

Russia is great, spiritual, caring and heroic - and compensation for the murdered mobilized husband is 3 kilograms of cheap dumplings! Smiley

... you should turn to a psychiatrist, good advice from the heart! Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 10:27:43 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2023, 10:44:38 AM by Ucy

Tonight marked the defeat of Iranian military enterprises. The goal is to reduce the danger from rabid terrorists who dream of destroying Israel, the secondary effect is to stop or minimize the supply of UAVs and possibly ballistic missiles from Iran, the technologically backward Russian army.

Where it leads ? There are not many options, but very few real ones. The regime of fanatics will probably try to raise a tantrum against Israel, but ... The Iranian regime of the ayatollah will not dare to start real military operations against Israel. They know perfectly well that although relations between Israel and the United States are tense, the United States guarantees the preservation of Israel And the blow to Iran will be global. There is nothing like the Russian army - destroying peaceful cities and killing unarmed citizens of Ukraine. The blow will be inflicted on the top of Iran, the generals, the "tame dogs of the regime" such as the guards, warehouses, barracks. Those. totalitarian power will be destroyed in the literal sense, from the head to the servants, and power will be transferred to the free people of Iran!

Also waiting for Russia. After its start of economic terror against the EU, about 15 years ago, before unleashing a terrorist war in Europe, against Ukraine, Russia made itself a pariah all over the world, revealing all the fakeness of its politics, economy, military power. But if Iran is a "local terrorist", then Russia is an international terrorist, without any morality. Therefore, Russia is waiting not only for demilitarization, but also for total denazification, and ideally, the division of Russia into several independent states.

Interested in your opinion about the 3-5-10 year prospects for the process of "pacifying" the international terrorists mentioned above and others falling under their description.

I'm not fan of the Iranian regime but I know the main reason for all this is their refusal to sanction or move against Russia. I actually wish they stay completely neutral so fools don't think they are part of the reasons why Russia is currently being used to defeat the combine strength of "world's most powerful nations".

You somehow managed to make this look like Russia and Isreal are enemy, by involving Iran who is not in good terms with Isreal. Well the current Isreal regime seems to be intelligent because he is trying as much as possible not to provoke Russia. And he most likely knew the Hand of GOD is this, in favour of Russia against her enemies.
One of the most interesting thing in all this is that Babylon is prophesized to attack and conquer Isreal. There Will be heavy destruction from the Israel's attacker

In regards to Russia destroying peaceful cities, I wonder what you will do if terrorists take over the city you love by taking over civilian buildings and using them as human shield... I guess you will move innocent civilians to safe locations if you foresee this happening. That's what Russia was made to do and they did. It's part of the reasons she's currently having alot of refugees in Russia from Ukraine.  Don't forget that this is also one of the main reasons the Russia's Special military operation has been slowed down. Russia was made to be concerned about the innocent civilians. Im OK with Russia completely destroying any building or infrastructure that is used for evil. The innocent should be moved away from the buildings first, to safe locations. If Russia can get them out then we will permit her to destroy the the buildings that are used for evil and by terrorists. Brave fighters are not suppose to be inside civilian buildings with innocent civilians to fight an opponent.

In regards to the last highlight (the underlined and bolded). Ofcourse, that is the Russias term for the nazis in Ukraine. And I read Nazis are group of people who believe they are superior to other races and want to dominate them. Guess who that best describes? Colonialists. Ofcourse, for their Colonial agenda to be fully successful they have to subdue nations like Russia, China, Ethiopia, etc, weaken or break them in pieces like you want Russia to be broken in pieces or into weaker nations/regions. The true nazis exposed yet again^^
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 05:16:46 PM

^^^ In your last line, are you talking about the Nazi's in control of the US and Nato when you say "the true Nazi's?"

Cool

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2023, 08:17:18 PM

Tonight marked the defeat of Iranian military enterprises. The goal is to reduce the danger from rabid terrorists who dream of destroying Israel, the secondary effect is to stop or minimize the supply of UAVs and possibly ballistic missiles from Iran, the technologically backward Russian army.

Where it leads ? There are not many options, but very few real ones. The regime of fanatics will probably try to raise a tantrum against Israel, but ... The Iranian regime of the ayatollah will not dare to start real military operations against Israel. They know perfectly well that although relations between Israel and the United States are tense, the United States guarantees the preservation of Israel And the blow to Iran will be global. There is nothing like the Russian army - destroying peaceful cities and killing unarmed citizens of Ukraine. The blow will be inflicted on the top of Iran, the generals, the "tame dogs of the regime" such as the guards, warehouses, barracks. Those. totalitarian power will be destroyed in the literal sense, from the head to the servants, and power will be transferred to the free people of Iran!

Also waiting for Russia. After its start of economic terror against the EU, about 15 years ago, before unleashing a terrorist war in Europe, against Ukraine, Russia made itself a pariah all over the world, revealing all the fakeness of its politics, economy, military power. But if Iran is a "local terrorist", then Russia is an international terrorist, without any morality. Therefore, Russia is waiting not only for demilitarization, but also for total denazification, and ideally, the division of Russia into several independent states.

Interested in your opinion about the 3-5-10 year prospects for the process of "pacifying" the international terrorists mentioned above and others falling under their description.

I'm not fan of the Iranian regime but I know the main reason for all this is their refusal to sanction or move against Russia. I actually wish they stay completely neutral so fools don't think they are part of the reasons why Russia is currently being used to defeat the combine strength of "world's most powerful nations".

You somehow managed to make this look like Russia and Isreal are enemy, by involving Iran who is not in good terms with Isreal. Well the current Isreal regime seems to be intelligent because he is trying as much as possible not to provoke Russia. And he most likely knew the Hand of GOD is this, in favour of Russia against her enemies.
One of the most interesting thing in all this is that Babylon is prophesized to attack and conquer Isreal. There Will be heavy destruction from the Israel's attacker

In regards to Russia destroying peaceful cities, I wonder what you will do if terrorists take over the city you love by taking over civilian buildings and using them as human shield... I guess you will move innocent civilians to safe locations if you foresee this happening. That's what Russia was made to do and they did. It's part of the reasons she's currently having alot of refugees in Russia from Ukraine.  Don't forget that this is also one of the main reasons the Russia's Special military operation has been slowed down. Russia was made to be concerned about the innocent civilians. Im OK with Russia completely destroying any building or infrastructure that is used for evil. The innocent should be moved away from the buildings first, to safe locations. If Russia can get them out then we will permit her to destroy the the buildings that are used for evil and by terrorists. Brave fighters are not suppose to be inside civilian buildings with innocent civilians to fight an opponent.

In regards to the last highlight (the underlined and bolded). Ofcourse, that is the Russias term for the nazis in Ukraine. And I read Nazis are group of people who believe they are superior to other races and want to dominate them. Guess who that best describes? Colonialists. Ofcourse, for their Colonial agenda to be fully successful they have to subdue nations like Russia, China, Ethiopia, etc, weaken or break them in pieces like you want Russia to be broken in pieces or into weaker nations/regions. The true nazis exposed yet again^^

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't even know if you should answer... It's just that if I tell the truth, you may be offended, judging by your living fantasy Smiley
Ok, I'll go the same way.

Understand what's the matter. In fact, Mongolia and Tuvalu are to blame for everything. This is their long-standing conflict over rubber mining in Brazil. The Almighty guided their actions when they pushed Russia to attack Ukraine so that Ukraine would stop producing Rosava car tires. And if Botswana had not stopped it then, it is not clear what the juvenile system in the Netherlands would have come to! At the same time, we know that in Germany there are zoobordels for a reason, and it was a sign from above, and a little to the right, from those who knew all this but were not afraid and switched from inches to centimeters!

Is it hard to read bullshit? Smiley I hope you understand what my last question is about? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Odo1972

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 10:46:12 AM

Where it leads ? There are not many options, but very few real ones. The regime of fanatics will probably try to raise a tantrum against Israel, but ... The Iranian regime of the ayatollah will not dare to start real military operations against Israel. They know perfectly well that although relations between Israel and the United States are tense, the United States guarantees the preservation of Israel. And the blow to Iran will be global. There is nothing like the Russian army - destroying peaceful cities and killing unarmed citizens of Ukraine. The blow will be inflicted on the top of Iran, the generals, the "tame dogs of the regime" such as the guards, warehouses, barracks. Those. totalitarian power will be destroyed in the literal sense, from the head to the servants, and power will be transferred to the free people of Iran!

By the way came very interesting news from Iran.
I won’t write about the destruction statistics yet, not all the data is available yet, but a significant number of production sites, warehouses and much more have been destroyed. But what is the interesting nuance?
Iran's air defense includes Russian "unparalleled", according to the Kremlin, "super air defense systems". Namely:
S-300 ZRK 4 divisions
S-200 ZRK 10
Tor-M1 ZRK 29
Pantsir-S1 SAM about 20

the last two positions are used to protect the most important nuclear industry facilities and strategically important industries. And it was they who ... missed 90% of the strikes on objects ON THEIR territory. A good call to those who are still thinking about buying Russian iron junk, which is passed off as "unparalleled weapons" Smiley

Oh yes. According to Iran's official data, almost all drones / missiles were shot down ... And the fire and explosions are all special effects planned in advance Smiley)))

Iran and Russia are the problems of the world, there are still some other countries perpetrating evil in the name of fighting terrorists. They carry their tanks about, invading other countries and causing unrest.
An example of such wicked act happened in Libya, where a North American country invaded, killed Gadafi and caused serious fight and unrest in the country.
Every country should be in check to avoid unnecessary invasion. My own submission.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 02:14:36 PM

^^^ Terrorism is in the eye of the beholder. Mostly terrorists wouldn't fight if they had not been terrorized by some opposing terrorists in the first place.

People who are simply living life don't get together one day and say, "Let's become terrorists." They always are pushed by some government 'terrorists', or maybe a cartel, into doing what they do, because the government terrorists are stealing their lives from them.

Consider. The US government hasn't been authorized by the US people to do the exact things they are doing. If US people knew of all the evil that CIA and FBI terrorists were doing around the world, they would be appalled. And these terrorists do it for money, not to help the people.

Cool

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 04:38:47 PM

Iran and Russia are the problems of the world, there are still some other countries perpetrating evil in the name of fighting terrorists. They carry their tanks about, invading other countries and causing unrest.
An example of such wicked act happened in Libya, where a North American country invaded, killed Gadafi and caused serious fight and unrest in the country.
Every country should be in check to avoid unnecessary invasion. My own submission.

Well, well, well ... Why are you lying like that? Smiley

Gaddafi was killed not by any "North Americans", but by his beloved people, who "respected" and "appreciated" him so much that they put him in ... Well, I will not describe the manifestations of the "love" of the people of Libya for their permanent leader Gaddafi Smiley

But when Gaddafi gave the order to destroy civilians who wanted real and not fabulous improvements in life - yes, some countries were called to help and defend the constitutional rights of the people of Libya. Reality looks like this, and not what you came up with Smiley

But about the criminals who supported the criminal regime - here is the information, I agree with you here, these supporters of terrorism must be punished! Smiley

Russia, participation in the war against the population and the legitimate demands of the citizens of Libya:

In October 2018, Russia deployed several "dozens" of special forces and officers of the Main Directorate of the General Staff (formerly the GRU) to the eastern part of Libya. According to the newspaper, Russian specialists are training the army of Marshal Khalifa Haftar, to whom Russia also supplies heavy weapons. The presence of the Russian military in Libya was also confirmed to RBC by a source close to the Russian Ministry of Defense. According to him, the Russian contingent in this country is represented, among other things, by elite landing units.
On November 5, 2019, The New York Times reported that Russia had sent 200 so-called mercenaries to Libya over the past six weeks. "Wagner groups", among which there are snipers; they sided with Haftar. On December 20, Turkish President Erdogan said that mercenaries from the Russian PMC Wagner were operating in Libya on the side of Haftar.
Also, Haftar may have Russian-made air defense systems at his disposal.
At the end of May 2020, Russia was accused of sending fourth-generation MIG-29 fighter jets to Libya, the planes were deployed to Libya to provide air support to Russian mercenaries from the Wagner PMC. The first pictures of such fighters in Libya appeared on May 19;
On May 30, 2020, the Maltese government intercepted a shipment of Libyan dinars printed by Russian Goznak and destined for the unrecognized government of Khalifa Haftar. The nominal value of the intercepted shipment is approximately $1 billion. Russia has been printing dinars for Haftar since 2016, according to Reuters, from 2016 to 2019, Russia supplied about 13.5 billion dinars ($9.5 billion at current exchange rates) to Libya.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 06:18:20 PM

^^^ Just pointing out about Gaddafi...
https://www.globalresearch.ca/libyas-water-wars-and-gaddafis-great-man-made-river-project/5334868
https://www.africanexponent.com/post/ten-reasons-libya-under-gaddafi-was-a-great-place-to-live-2746

Gaddafi wouldn't have died if he had not been pushed into the position of not being able to protect himself... pushed by the West.

To be sure, Gaddafi was a bad guy in many ways. But it's the same with Russia and Iran. Bad in many ways, but good in many others. It just depends on who you listen to, and the things that you want to emphasize.

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: