Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Shiba inu get to $1  (Read 2387 times)
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 03:32:40 AM

You seem to be promoting bome than doing any realistic speculation yourself and from the look of things your already a lover or already believe in bome and that doesn't meant that bome would even do well or last as long as shib or even ever get to 0.5 cent as a meme coin, very few meme coin stand the test of time, some do well at early stage and later fail due to poor management or a bad ceo, investing in meme coins is risky and there is no such thing as certainty.

I agree with you these new-age meme coins on the Solana blockchain are gaining traction initially but they might not survive as long as Shiba INU and Dogecoin have survived in the market. The only reason everyone is going after Solana blockchain meme coins is that the fees are less. I recently came across a post on the speculation board wherein they were promoting a new meme coin of the said blockchain which is a copy of PEPE. Meme coins can only thrive in any market condition if they have a good and loyal community, which Shiba INU does have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 04:23:43 AM

Can shiba inu ever get to $1 in the next bull run or more years to come??,  though nothing is impossible, but i don't think it can get there,
And is the project still good to invest in?
I don't believe Shibainu can go to $1 next season. Because while nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency, Shibainu seems unlikely to reach one dollar. If the highest person in the country goes ahead with this coin for the future it is possible to reach $1 and I don't think this meme coin will go to $1. But this coin can be very good for investment as shibainu will definitely make good position in bull season when the bull season starts in the market. I wouldn't discourage anyone from investing, of course you can.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 03:53:07 PM

The market cap of Shiba Inu would be larger than what bitcoin is now if it even reached 2 cents. Which is a very optimistic target if you can hold. It's not that it's impossible to reach $1 for Shiba Inu but an investment of more than a trillion dollar on a meme coin that has hundreds of similar alternatives seems highly unlikely.
I'm not against memecoins but there ought to be a limit for them to rise. And with every bull follows a bear and with every passing year, there comes another huge meme coin. Meme coin could be a good tool to profit but you should not be greedy and keep on taking the profits.
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 04:17:15 PM

The current price of  Shiba inu is $0.0000296 and Eloncoin was even having more zeros than this shitcoin and today Eloncoin is just a mile to hit $1. So with the experience on that I believe it will go a long way if the project will not die. Although this thread was created January last year and the Op was asking of this bull run if the Shiba Inu airdrop would hit $1 in this period but ironically foe those who predicted that it would hit has been disappointed because the coin is still fr from hitting $1. But that is not withstanding, let see in the few years to come what will happen to the coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 04:49:40 PM

It is foolish to invest thinking that this is never possible. Although the supply of this token is very high, you can easily understand how big the investor community will be needed to become 1$. On the other hand, it is a memecoin because most investors will think about investing in future results. Moreover an investor can buy the best coins like bitcoin anytime. We prefer to survive in the crypto market with only guesses but not all guesses will be correct.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:18:23 PM

Can shiba inu ever get to $1 in the next bull run or more years to come??,  though nothing is impossible, but i don't think it can get there,

With the present price I don't think is possible for Shiba Inu to go that high. Shiba Inu has made alot of millionaires in the past years but for now I think it will just make some bull movement in the next bull run.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:47:24 PM

The market cap of Shiba Inu would be larger than what bitcoin is now if it even reached 2 cents. Which is a very optimistic target if you can hold. It's not that it's impossible to reach $1 for Shiba Inu but an investment of more than a trillion dollar on a meme coin that has hundreds of similar alternatives seems highly unlikely.
I'm not against memecoins but there ought to be a limit for them to rise. And with every bull follows a bear and with every passing year, there comes another huge meme coin. Meme coin could be a good tool to profit but you should not be greedy and keep on taking the profits.
The problem in this case is also that we should not be too optimistic that they can reach that price because as you said it takes a lot of money to make shiba at $1 and we need to realize that the shiba scheme is the same as other memecoins where they only expect a pump from some famous people that can bring them up so it is very difficult to force because there needs to be several pumps that happen for them to reach the price of $1.

I think everyone must be aware that for now making this an investment is certainly not a good thing and instead past experience should be taken into consideration that those who only follow schemes like this without knowing where they enter and where they have to get out will actually be a trap that is very difficult for them to avoid because schemes like this are indeed profitable for those who already understand very well how meme coins like this work but not with new people who are still naive that this will be a reality that will actually feel cheated because the will they expect does not match the reality that exists.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nothingtodo

Activity: 532
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 11:46:38 PM

Can shiba inu ever get to $1 in the next bull run or more years to come??,  though nothing is impossible, but i don't think it can get there,
Shiba Inu was currently highly hyped and most likely on a zero killing mission in the coin market. Shiba Inu has the most pumping out of hundreds of Meme Coins right now. However, it is difficult to say with certainty whether it will be possible for Shiba Inu to reach one dollar. But in the distant future one day maybe one dollar can be reached but at the moment it is not possible at all.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 03:02:38 AM

In the past, Shiba Inu could be pumped thousands of times because at that time only DOGE and Shib were famous meme coins. And that was when people started talking about meme coins and their potential to increase hundreds of times. I think it will be very difficult for Shiba to start the same thing. So it doesn't make sense if you talk about the possibility of Shiba getting $1. You need a 50,000% percent increase and I think that's very, very impossible. Imagine how much market capitalization Shiba would have with an increase of that size. Are you saying Shiba's market cap will replace Bitcoin, or at least Ethereum?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tengui

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 04:54:06 AM

very difficult, even impossible. i can't imagine the price of bitcoin and other major altcoins when shiba hits $1. Currently Shiba is no longer an ordinary meme coin like most unpopular meme coins because currently Shiba is the most popular meme coin and part of the big altcoins. and as we know drastic price increases are difficult for large altcoins, let alone price increases of up to thousands of percent.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:19:54 AM

Yes, it is possible for the price of a Shiba Inu to reach one dollar if all holders unite and refrain from selling their tokens until its price reaches one dollar. However, this scenario is unlikely because the market is comprised of various types of individuals, including day traders, long-term holders, institutional investors, developers, and others.
I think hodling alone isn't enough but they also need to buy more and it will still take a lot of time and money judging on how big the supply of this token is. Those were already hard when in fact it was only just a dream but the reality makes it even impossible to happen. The best thing that we can do is to move on a much potential token or coin, as they are the ones who can gain not even a dollar but also hundreds, thousands and more than it if the situation permits. Right now, I think SHIB is just a souvenir item which shows that it was once a part of a crypto category called meme coins, but if you are among those peeps who contributed on that, I guess that still makes you proud of yourself.

Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:46:09 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2024, 11:00:01 AM by Kristiyana

will shib inu reach 1 doller i highly dout it  i mean look at doge curentalty doge is $0.23 aud   Market Summary > Dogecoin
0.23AUD
−0.02 (6.76%)today
16 Mar, 4:57 pm UTC

With the look of things I don't think if sheba inu will get to $1 anytime soon,in my own prediction I think the possibility of getting to $0.23 that's the current price of dogecoin is not even  certain. Although it will make some move, but not to the extent of getting to $1.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 11:48:36 AM

will shib inu reach 1 doller i highly dout it  i mean look at doge curentalty doge is $0.23 aud   Market Summary > Dogecoin
0.23AUD
−0.02 (6.76%)today
16 Mar, 4:57 pm UTC

With the look of things I don't think if sheba inu will get to $1 anytime soon,in my own prediction I think the possibility of getting to $0.23 that's the current price of dogecoin is not even  certain. Although it will make some move, but not to the extent of getting to $1.
Don't say 0.2$ like Dogecoin. There's no way Shiba Inu can reach $0.01 in the next 3 years with 600 trillion tokens. Shiba Inu's supply is 4000 times Dogecoin's supply. So, reaching Dogecoin's current price is impossible for Shiba Inu.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Epaper

Activity: 751
Merit: 112

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 02:44:47 PM

In my opinion, it seems very difficult for Shiba Inu to reach $1 because it is a big increase for Shiba Inu. Even though we know that nothing is impossible in the crypto market and what will happen in the future, it is difficult to reach such a high price because to reach a price of $1 requires a very big push, especially since Shiba's ATH is only around $0.000088. Therefore, whether it is good or not to invest in Shiba Inu depends on your decision, but if you invest in Shiba Inu and expect the price to reach $1, it seems that it will take you a very long time and the reality will not necessarily happen according to your expectations.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:21:08 PM

In my opinion, it seems very difficult for Shiba Inu to reach $1 because it is a big increase for Shiba Inu. Even though we know that nothing is impossible in the crypto market and what will happen in the future, it is difficult to reach such a high price because to reach a price of $1 requires a very big push, especially since Shiba's ATH is only around $0.000088. Therefore, whether it is good or not to invest in Shiba Inu depends on your decision, but if you invest in Shiba Inu and expect the price to reach $1, it seems that it will take you a very long time and the reality will not necessarily happen according to your expectations.

If the market continues to rise, one day Shiba Inu can reach $1 but it'll not be happening soon. Maybe if the market cap of the whole cryptocurrency industry pass 100 trillions of dollars then Shiba inu is still trading and popular, we can have the price to reach that amount but you don't have to wait until Shiba inu gets to $1 before you can make life changing profits. It might be already late if you're looking to make big profits from investing small amount of money into Shiba Inu.

But there was a time when dogecoin was like shiba inu and it gained more popularity and now trading close to a $1. Shiba Inu can do it too but it'll take a very long time since Shiba Inu has more total supply than dogecoin. Dogecoin is also more popular and has a bigger community than Shiba Inu. Everything is possible in crypto as some cryptocurrency projects has made more gained tham we imagined.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:56:08 PM

If the market continues to rise, one day Shiba Inu can reach $1 but it'll not be happening soon. Maybe if the market cap of the whole cryptocurrency industry pass 100 trillions of dollars then Shiba inu is still trading and popular, we can have the price to reach that amount but you don't have to wait until Shiba inu gets to $1 before you can make life changing profits. It might be already late if you're looking to make big profits from investing small amount of money into Shiba Inu.

But there was a time when dogecoin was like shiba inu and it gained more popularity and now trading close to a $1. Shiba Inu can do it too but it'll take a very long time since Shiba Inu has more total supply than dogecoin. Dogecoin is also more popular and has a bigger community than Shiba Inu. Everything is possible in crypto as some cryptocurrency projects has made more gained tham we imagined.

Don't be rediculous it can literally never reach $1.  There is not enough fiat value in the world to get it to $1.  People need to start looking at supply and marketcap..it's a real thing!  Anyone who thinks shib could ever reach a dollar doesn't know anything about economics.  For shib to reach a dollar it would have a marketcap of 580 Trillions dollars lol.  To put it in perspective shib would be worth 50× more than all of the gold in the world lol.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:03:22 PM

Don't be rediculous it can literally never reach $1.  There is not enough fiat value in the world to get it to $1.  People need to start looking at supply and marketcap..it's a real thing!  Anyone who thinks shib could ever reach a dollar doesn't know anything about economics.  For shib to reach a dollar it would have a marketcap of 580 Trillions dollars lol.  To put it in perspective shib would be worth 50× more than all of the gold in the world lol.
Peoples are not checking ground realities and giving views like these which are never been going to happen last year I write many times about his with I also talk It's never been going to happen we have this at the price of half a dollar because of its supply and market cap, but peoples are still having hopes for this is going to touch $1 which is never been possible.
As above, he mentioned it's going to take very long time then I have feeling hopefully we will be not here in this world as we will have Shib at the price of $1 because in our life it's not going to happen with this supply.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 11:04:46 PM

The current price of  Shiba inu is $0.0000296 and Eloncoin was even having more zeros than this shitcoin and today Eloncoin is just a mile to hit $1. So with the experience on that I believe it will go a long way if the project will not die. Although this thread was created January last year and the Op was asking of this bull run if the Shiba Inu airdrop would hit $1 in this period but ironically foe those who predicted that it would hit has been disappointed because the coin is still fr from hitting $1. But that is not withstanding, let see in the few years to come what will happen to the coin.

So so far for Shiba inu to get to that price because it way below that price right now and attaining such hight is certainly out of proportion for now and practically unachievable for a long time from now, but at that end we can not outrightly write off the possibility of that happening since cryptocurrency market is volatile and unpredictable.

We hards a few coins that have recorded such price benchmark before some did almost 1000% price increase and gaining massively, so we can't deny the possibility of seeing Shiba Inu achieving such even though as it looks impossible.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 11:59:54 PM

You know that when it becomes 1$, each SHIB will come out in the end; its market cap will be higher than Bitcoin, so in short, it is not attainable to happen at the moment.
I am not saying that it will not be 1$; maybe not yet.

A long time will be spent waiting when that happens; it might take a decade before that happens, or it depends on the development that will be done or happen in SHIB.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 05:11:15 AM

The amount of shiba inu's supply will never exceed $1 because if that happens then the SHIB token will also exceed bitcoin's marketcap.  Which is never possible.  SHIBA INU is only a meme coin so I don't think it has a very good future. DOGE is a very popular meme and Elon Musk was the first to create hype about it yet DOGE has never crossed $1 so how can it cross $1 when SHIB is at 0.00003$ lol. It's a totally  shit coin so it's stupid to plan future on it

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███