Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i am a housewife want to invest in bitcoin  (Read 627 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 08:12:45 PM

hello everyone,, I am a housewife who wants to join this forum and ask for your help, so that you can guide and advise me, especially in terms of investing in bitcoin.

as I said above that I am a housewife. and I plan to invest in bitcoin.
and I want to invest in bitcoin using the money in my piggy bank, because if I have money left over from shopping that my husband gives me, I always put it in my piggy bank.

but what makes me want to invest in bitcoin is because,, if you put it in a piggy bank for a long time I think it will be affected by inflation.
so in my opinion if my invest in bitcoin, of course it will have good potential for the future. but I will ask everyone,

is it too late to invest in bitcoin?
because I saw on the internet that bitcoin is currently experiencing an increase.

and whether my decision is right or not, to invest in bitcoin?

please guide for all the friends in this forum?
There’s no late investing in bitcoin as long as you are investing for long term goal. But if you want to make the perfect entry, then always invest when the market is bearish because bitcoin price is surely at a declining price. But as I’ve said, no need to worry as what matters is how you hold your bitcoin for long term. As long as you have been making DYOR before deciding to invest, and you are investing what you can afford to lose, then you could be a successful investor hopefully provided that you also have patience and determination to make your investment works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 09:06:24 PM

hello everyone,, I am a housewife who wants to join this forum and ask for your help, so that you can guide and advise me, especially in terms of investing in bitcoin.
Hi welcome.
btw, no matter who you are, youbare always welcomed in the cryptocurrency. There is no limit who you are to be part of this crypto world. I am sure that here are also similar activities done by some members here but they are not telling about it. As long as you want to learn, why not? People always have any chance to learn something new. Moreover to invest in Bitcoin especially, this is a good lovement. but it is still risky. we will not say that investing in Bitcoin has no  risk and will give you big profits, NO. because even we are investing in Bitcoin, we still have the risks. But we can manage the risks because we are able to do that for long term investment, not only for day trading activities that have high risks. So, the first thing is always learn and learn much more about crypto and Bitcoin in specifically.

capedbaldy

Activity: 831
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 09:29:48 PM

There’s no late investing in bitcoin as long as you are investing for long term goal. But if you want to make the perfect entry, then always invest when the market is bearish because bitcoin price is surely at a declining price. But as I’ve said, no need to worry as what matters is how you hold your bitcoin for long term. As long as you have been making DYOR before deciding to invest, and you are investing what you can afford to lose, then you could be a successful investor hopefully provided that you also have patience and determination to make your investment works.
Anyone from beginners is never too late to invest in bitcoin at this time because the price of bitcoin is still low when compared to the previous ATH price but it is highly recommended to invest when prices are lower during a bearish market, but investment advice for beginners must be able to allocate each fund as needed, for example Funds for investment are 20% of the total funds that you have, so these funds can be used for long-term investments without disturbing the allocation of other funds.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: