Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] C-Lightning backup guide  (Read 556 times)
n0nce (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 5818

not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 08:55:07 PM

great. thank you two for the explanation.
One other question, considering that i don't have many channels open. Is there an intensive writing to the disk? the reason i am asking is i am considering buying a tf card or a usb. If it requires constant and high density writing, i need to buy a good tf card. If not, i will just buy a cheaper one..
The most R/W will probably be regular OS operations which you cannot really prevent. If your operating system runs on such a type of storage, I'd recommend making sure it is a good quality product.
The backup drive is probably not accessed too frequently in your case, so feel free to use what you have on hand. If you really want to make sure, you can check in RTL how many transactions you typically route per day / week / month, but I'd guess it's not a lot.

This seems interesting. I would try to use it for my next project. Is this guide still up to date?
It is! Feel free to try it on the latest release and post a reply if there are any issues.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████