Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Asset  (Read 139 times)
mutasim (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 10:04:08 PM

The Market now is in crash so we need to make the market move , The world big manufacture are not working properly So we need to do something , So My idea is to supply bitcoins i think Freebitco.in or do something like it to start supplying Bitcoins just we need to rise the output coins amount for LUCKY NUMBER as 0 - 9885 = 10 $ & 9886 - 9985 = 20$ & 9986 - 9993 = 30$ & 9994 - 9997 = 40$ & 9998 - 9999 = 50$ & 10000 = 200$ , In this way People can get coins and buy items but this offer is for limit time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2023, 11:23:10 PM

I don't know exactly what are you planning it is likely a dream?
You will never be a supply of Bitcoin since the supply of Bitcoins came from blocks being solved and rewarded.
So how can you be a Bitcoin supplier?

Or you might be talking about trading related to exchange inflow and outflow but I don't see if the market is crashing look at the Bitcoin price chart for 30 days it continuously rising.

Or I think you are offering something for a limited-time offer?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mutasim (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 08:31:41 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2023, 09:16:01 AM by mutasim

Yes The plan is a offer for limit time , The coin can generate with multiple miners or use ColoredCoins as example , And about the market i live in Sudan and i see the situation is not good there is some items is not sold from the year of 2019 , And that can get the market in Sudan a Crash
paid2

Activity: 672
Merit: 2010

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 09:47:51 AM

The Market now is in crash so we need to make the market move , The world big manufacture are not working properly So we need to do something , So My idea is to supply bitcoins i think Freebitco.in or do something like it to start supplying Bitcoins just we need to rise the output coins amount for LUCKY NUMBER as 0 - 9885 = 10 $ & 9886 - 9985 = 20$ & 9986 - 9993 = 30$ & 9994 - 9997 = 40$ & 9998 - 9999 = 50$ & 10000 = 200$ , In this way People can get coins and buy items but this offer is for limit time

From my side the BTC is exchangeable for 23.3k usd right now
Where is the crash ?

I am not sure that I've understood your post, but timing the market is never a great idea unless you perfectly know what you're doing. You cannot supply bitcoin without solving blocks, or mining in a pool. People won't trust a new random website --with a difficult-to-understand lottery system?-- I think

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mutasim (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 10:29:29 AM

From my side the BTC is exchangeable for 23.3k usd right now
Where is the crash ?

I am not sure that I've understood your post, but timing the market is never a great idea unless you perfectly know what you're doing. You cannot supply bitcoin without solving blocks, or mining in a pool. People won't trust a new random website --with a difficult-to-understand lottery system?-- I think

The Bitcoin is valuable and exchangeable to different types of currency that why supplying this coin will be great but we need a expert to tell us about the market i don't mean the Bitcoin Market but in general how this can give a push
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3611

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 08:00:07 PM

So you are thinking of a small gambling system, you deposit bitcoin and then users get a lucky number, if you are lucky you win else lose? or you are going to provide liquidity for that site and get a BTC ROI/APY because of providing liquidity? If that is right, you are looking for a high-risk service that may end up losing your money (if the site does not make profits or does not find enough players.)

There are some staking coins (POS,) but the higher the return, the higher the risk of losing your coins.

In short, the safest solution is to wait for the price to rise again and stop being greedy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mutasim (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 08:48:34 PM

So you are thinking of a small gambling system, you deposit bitcoin and then users get a lucky number, if you are lucky you win else lose? or you are going to provide liquidity for that site and get a BTC ROI/APY because of providing liquidity? If that is right, you are looking for a high-risk service that may end up losing your money (if the site does not make profits or does not find enough players.)

There are some staking coins (POS,) but the higher the return, the higher the risk of losing your coins.

In short, the safest solution is to wait for the price to rise again and stop being greedy.

Thank you for the information , There is a need of study the return of the capital amounts
mutasim (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 04:56:25 PM

I have one question if the money been generated to different countries and the market of that country grow do the country have responsibility to secure and return of the asset , In the mean the government sign a agreement that the money will be available to the people of the country
paid2

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2023, 05:37:24 PM

I have one question if the money been generated to different countries and the market of that country grow do the country have responsibility to secure and return of the asset , In the mean the government sign a agreement that the money will be available to the people of the country

Bitcoin mining is done by people, and by big companies. No government (except El Salvador) is actually mining BTC. Even China doesn't officialy actually.

Look here : https://mempool.space/fr/mining
You will find a list of the major mining pools (Foundry, Antpool, F2pool etc..)
The bitcoin mined are directly going to the miners wallets.

Bitcoin is decentralized, you won't find a pool or gov institution having more than 50% of the global hashrate. So the redistribution is done directly to the miners, depending of their hashrate, they earn a proportionnal part of each block

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mutasim (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 05:54:02 PM

Bitcoin mining is done by people, and by big companies. No government (except El Salvador) is actually mining BTC. Even China doesn't officialy actually.

Bitcoin is decentralized, you won't find a pool or gov institution having more than 50% of the global hashrate. So the redistribution is done directly to the miners, depending of their hashrate, they earn a proportionnal part of each block

The mining have a permission to enter every country as a country like Sudan we don't have like Paypal , and other and the Government have responsibility of any enter money and that will be a problem
paid2

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2023, 09:53:58 AM

The mining have a permission to enter every country as a country like Sudan we don't have like Paypal , and other and the Government have responsibility of any enter money and that will be a problem

Yeap, but BTC is not FIAT.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2023, 02:00:13 PM

Honestly, I find it difficult to know what exactly are you looking for. If you're looking to pump BTC price, increasing the numbers of miners sounds good but they can easily quit if they don't find it profitable (even BTC price is sky high). And yes, everyone can mine regardless of where they live, and most of them don't need PayPal or something like that to receive the rewards. If you can't sell them, then store them and hold them for months or years. Not really an ideal choice if you want to get profits but better than trading it with shitcoin I guess.

If you're talking about fiat conversion, if you live in a country where there is no fiat exchange, you can try P2P or sell your coins on the forum. If you're worried about the government blocking your money because it is related to mining or crypto, I guess your choice is limited to P2P trade with a privacy-focused platform. Another alternative would be moving away, but that is rather difficult for most people. That being said, I think most governments (around my region at least) don't consider trading crypto as a crime, at most you are not allowed to pay stuff with crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 04:32:46 PM

So.. where would we get the bitcoin to that's going to be distributed? Unless you're willing to fund this giveaway yourself, because obviously bitcoin just doesn't appear out of thin air — it's only done through mining.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mutasim (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 06:10:50 PM

Ok if i connect to multiple miners and offer a miner method how i can get profitable and the other miners and how is the limit of possibility of losing
paid2

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2023, 08:07:48 PM

If you increase the number of miners, you won't pump BTC price. You won't increase the BTC distribution.

The only thing which is gonna change is the difficulty.
More miners = More hashrate on BTC network = difficulty increasing

If you cannot exchange BTC with FIAT legaly in your country, you should have a look on Bisq for example, or Localbitcoin (but here KYC is needed if I remember well)

Ok if i connect to multiple miners and offer a miner method how i can get profitable and the other miners and how is the limit of possibility of losing

If you want to calculate how profitable you will be with mining, you have to know some things :

-your kw/h price (is electricity cheap where you live ?) In general, you will need a kw/h price < 0.05usd to be profitable, but this data changes.
-how much you have to spend on ASICs : when will you hit ROI ? If you buy used ASICs ROI is easier to hit, but your ASICs could be unstable or not working if you don't buy from a good seller.
-how much taxes you will have to pay on your profit
-how much taxes you will need to pay for customs if you buy miners from USA or China for example

You can add some other costs as : a place to host your miners, they are ultra-noisy and creates a strong hot temperature in the room they are.

+ is it legal in your country to mine cryptocurrencies ? I mean, it will be difficult to hide this kind of electrical consumption from the governement / electricity provider.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 10:03:06 PM

You should have created a thread for this question as we are going to wander from your main discussion about Bitcoin, you did not mention if the money is generated by an individual or by a government venture, if coming from the individual the government has no right to return it without the individual's consent first if coming from a government venture they have all the rights.
It still depends on the kind of government what country has, you know communist countries own what their people have but in a democratic country, the individual has the right to his possession, of course, subject to his government taxation guidelines.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: