Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin inflation wilder than fiat?  (Read 592 times)
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 08:14:00 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin inflation is higher than fiat but bitcoin is decentralized so it doesn't have as impact as fiat currencies. It is possible to prevent inflation by investing in bitcoin while fiat money is significantly more useful for a stable economy, countries often prefer to have a stable market rather than an advanced but highly uncertain currency. This uncertainty also limits the utility of crypto as there is no reason to express the value of a crypto asset as a monetary unit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 10:39:01 AM

In general, the government that sees bitcoin as more stable than USD. They're not really a lot, only very few and little countries sees that and that's the reality.

But we'll come to that point that even the biggest and poweful countries will have to consider that but, they'll have to test the waters if it's going to help their economy to grow.

They cannot assert to an asset which is highly volatile and say that it's more stable than the traditional one that they've used to have.

Which government says bitcoin is more stable than USD? can you tell us which country it is from? No country says so. Even an ordinary person can see the volatility of bitcoin, I don't think the government is not stupid enough to not know about it. No asset is more volatile than bitcoin, if any then only shitcoins are pumped and dumped.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 08:56:01 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin inflation is higher than fiat but bitcoin is decentralized so it doesn't have as impact as fiat currencies. It is possible to prevent inflation by investing in bitcoin while fiat money is significantly more useful for a stable economy, countries often prefer to have a stable market rather than an advanced but highly uncertain currency.
Honestly I could not get what is bitcoin inflation. Inflation is a common thing and it does not be differentiated like fiat inflation and bitcoin inflation because inflation is basically a scenario of declining in buying power of people. In other words, people are not interested in spending more money for same product which is priced higher due to less supply or war like reasons.

Inflation is leading fiats to devalue. Inflation will happen everywhere over the time like same orange will cost more in next 2 years due to higher costs for cultivating it. Unlike fiats, 1 bitcoin is not valuing same in next 4 years hence devaluing of bitcoin is not happening over the time. So, bitcoin is protected against inflation by design concepts and adapting bitcoin will help us to fight against higher costs happening due to inflation.
Sarah Azhari (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 739

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 05:26:23 AM

Example, lowest value today is 1 satoshi or 0.00000001 BTC, maybe if no more btc, we can small it unit to be 0.1 satoshi = 0.000000001 BTC BTC, it's not just adding value, but maybe next there For will be a lower fee than today.
Denomination never adds value. The value of bitcoins that gets denominated is always relying on the price of 1 bitcoin = $$$. The fees of bitcoin itself are determined by the block. I think that denomination has no relationship with determining the fees of btc.
Yes I know, I just tell effect in the future if all bitcoin is minted and the value is been greater. I believe, the people will find a way how to further shrink the more unit. we don't know in the future if 1 sat may equal with $1. if happens, maybe there will be units smaller than satoshi. 0.1 sat, 0.01 sat, 0.001 sat, etc which I thing will be affect to the value of denomination.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 06:46:42 AM

Yes I know, I just tell effect in the future if all bitcoin is minted and the value is been greater. I believe, the people will find a way how to further shrink the more unit. we don't know in the future if 1 sat may equal with $1. if happens, maybe there will be units smaller than satoshi. 0.1 sat, 0.01 sat, 0.001 sat, etc which I thing will be affect to the value of denomination.
It is too difficult to say for sure what will happen in the future, including the value of bitcoin and the direction in which it will develop. I only care that bitcoin is expected to be the currency adopted by most countries in the world, including Europe, America and others. Adoption could allow people to use bitcoin's smallest unit of payment in the same way someone would want to pay for a cup of coffee using LN.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 954

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 10:03:32 AM

Honestly I could not get what is bitcoin inflation. Inflation is a common thing and it does not be differentiated like fiat inflation and bitcoin inflation because inflation is basically a scenario of declining in buying power of people. In other words, people are not interested in spending more money for same product which is priced higher due to less supply or war like reasons.

Inflation is leading fiats to devalue. Inflation will happen everywhere over the time like same orange will cost more in next 2 years due to higher costs for cultivating it. Unlike fiats, 1 bitcoin is not valuing same in next 4 years hence devaluing of bitcoin is not happening over the time. So, bitcoin is protected against inflation by design concepts and adapting bitcoin will help us to fight against higher costs happening due to inflation.
If the assessment of the value of bitcoin against the US dollar continues in the future, then we will see how bitcoin becomes more expensive. In this case, if in the future we come to the fact that we can buy products in stores for bitcoins, then I admit a situation in which we will see how the prices in satoshi will decrease for products, is this possible?

This is rather strange, since we are only used to seeing prices rise every year, everything becomes more expensive. Or it will be so that prices will no longer be subject to inflation, it will be a stable price in satoshi, although this seems doubtful now.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 09:24:39 PM

Example, lowest value today is 1 satoshi or 0.00000001 BTC, maybe if no more btc, we can small it unit to be 0.1 satoshi = 0.000000001 BTC BTC, it's not just adding value, but maybe next there For will be a lower fee than today.
Denomination never adds value. The value of bitcoins that gets denominated is always relying on the price of 1 bitcoin = $$$. The fees of bitcoin itself are determined by the block. I think that denomination has no relationship with determining the fees of btc.
The value of the denomination wouldn't be affected if the price already reaches such a high place where 1 satoshi will equal $1 or even more. Though it sounds utterly unrealistic, but let's just say it happens. That way, the smaller units will only represent a smaller value of the denomination just like how 1 satoshi does right now.

Also, I don't really think that the price of Bitcoin will ever reach that high, I admit it has great potential, amazing use cases and everything, but I think we are taking it a little too far with that. I can't even imagine thinking of a currency that is worth millions.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 09:37:05 PM

It is too difficult to say for sure what will happen in the future, including the value of bitcoin and the direction in which it will develop. I only care that bitcoin is expected to be the currency adopted by most countries in the world, including Europe, America and others. Adoption could allow people to use bitcoin's smallest unit of payment in the same way someone would want to pay for a cup of coffee using LN.
By its development it is against inflation. Having limited supply always keep it against inflation. The price fluctuation can't be compared with the inflation, because fluctuation is part of it. With time the price and the market have got widened which means the demand have increased. The increasing demand reflects on growth which means the market isn't on inflation. As mentioned when adoption happens automatically we'll experience the difference.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 11:59:29 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin inflation is higher than fiat but bitcoin is decentralized so it doesn't have as impact as fiat currencies. It is possible to prevent inflation by investing in bitcoin while fiat money is significantly more useful for a stable economy, countries often prefer to have a stable market rather than an advanced but highly uncertain currency.

OP has confused some terms here which has been outlined before already. Generally speaking, you are right that inflation is related to a decline in purchasing power if increases in salary levels are not sufficiently offsetting that loss.

Though inflation is also related to expected inflation vs. unexpected inflation and how they play out in behavioral economics. Now when you talk about the speculative aspect of Bitcoin then we are actually discussing volatility whereas the expected inflation in terms of the number of units getting into circulation is known and fixed. Since we still convert Bitcoin in USD and then compare prices of goods and services, the difference between Bitcoin inflation and fiat inflation is still not that obvious. But one thing is for sure in the long run: Fiat USD has no upper bound in terms of the money supply (M1, M2 and M3), but Bitcoin definitely has. That will have an effect at some point and those are into Bitcoin expect that this will attract more people to become Bitcoin owners.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 699

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2023, 07:19:21 PM

We know Inflation has become a frightening specter in 2023 because of covid and Ukraine and Rusia war. This is related to crypto, I am not sure if crypto price today has grown up in the line without following the fiat. Yes, fiat aka conventional money is the factor we pursue to bitcoin.

Many countries have thought to change currency into bitcoin because the government thinks bitcoin is more related stable than USD. because the reality, USD is not have something great if their foreign policy isn't great in the past. The powerful country is just running their greedy for self-benefit. Now, they begin to turn to bitcoin and look like started to control the bitcoin inflation, so what you think if bitcoin inflation is wilder than fiat?

I do not know how to accurately measure Bitcoin inflation, because its price is always changing anyway, and it is difficult to understand its value to ordinary goods only if the price of these goods is measured in dollars. And then transfer to bitcoin. In any case, Bitcoin is the currency of the future, and the dollar and other fiats are paper that is not backed by gold and foreign exchange reserves. The future is definitely for cryptocurrencies.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2023, 07:50:31 PM

First of all to my knowledge Bitcoin does not have inflation but what Bitcoin does have is its volatility which causes its price to fluctuate. So your question here seems absurd to me, still, I want to say that Volatilities in Bitcoin sometimes make a trader worse off than inflation of fiat currencies, and it is through these volatilities that traders can profit by trading. So I will tell you to think about it differently, don't confuse inflation with Bitcoin volatility, they are not the same thing.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 07:57:08 PM

We know Inflation has become a frightening specter in 2023 because of covid and Ukraine and Rusia war. This is related to crypto, I am not sure if crypto price today has grown up in the line without following the fiat. Yes, fiat aka conventional money is the factor we pursue to bitcoin.

Many countries have thought to change currency into bitcoin because the government thinks bitcoin is more related stable than USD. because the reality, USD is not have something great if their foreign policy isn't great in the past. The powerful country is just running their greedy for self-benefit. Now, they begin to turn to bitcoin and look like started to control the bitcoin inflation, so what you think if bitcoin inflation is wilder than fiat?

When most people talk about inflation and Bitcoin, they are focused on the fixed amount that will ever be released - 21 million. In that sense, the currency will not be inflated like a traditional currency, but in reality it can be inflated infinitely the other way with as many decimal points as possible, but this is based on end user demand and where they are willing to settle with trading in smaller and smaller millibits. The volatility of the value of bitcoin is a bit difference in that sense, if one day many people think it is worth $50 and the next they think it is worth $100 it is subject to wild swings in price, however when the price jumps up there is not some other entity dropping many more into the market at opportune times to benefit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 09:28:27 PM

First of all to my knowledge Bitcoin does not have inflation but what Bitcoin does have is its volatility which causes its price to fluctuate. So your question here seems absurd to me, still, I want to say that Volatilities in Bitcoin sometimes make a trader worse off than inflation of fiat currencies, and it is through these volatilities that traders can profit by trading. So I will tell you to think about it differently, don't confuse inflation with Bitcoin volatility, they are not the same thing.

the volatility factor is the reason why traders like this market. they can easily gain profits at a short period of time. however, it depends on your tactics how to gain on this market as you can also easily lose your investments by one mistake.

but if the OP wants to enlighten about inflation, can check this article - What is inflation?
and based from this, the answer is -
"Yes, technically even Bitcoin experiences inflation as more of it is mined (as does gold). But because the amount of new bitcoin is automatically reduced by 50 percent every four years, Bitcoin’s inflation rate will also decrease."

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 11:18:34 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2023, 10:23:29 AM by coupable

Thanks for that clarification.  I have read almost all the comments, and I am surprised that the majority deal with bitcoin as they deal with fiat money.  Inflation cannot include assets whose value increases over time. It is assumed that “Bitcoin” assets are resistant to inflation, however, there are other cryptocurrencies that are subject to inflation and their market characteristics make them inflationary. In general, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are often characterized by low inflation rates due to limited supply. I hope everyone could understand this.
Sarah Azhari (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 739

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 12:02:57 AM

Thanks for that clarification.  I have read almost all the comments, and I am surprised that the majority deal with bitcoin as they deal with fiat money.  Inflation cannot include assets whose value increases over time. It is assumed that “Bitcoin” assets are resistant to inflation, however, there are other cryptocurrencies that are subject to inflation and their market characteristics make them inflationary. In general, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are often characterized by low inflation rates due to limited supply. I hope everyone could understand this.
while didn't compare it with anything value, fiat or etc, bitcoin will not be affected with inflation.
Until today, the bitcoin price is compared with anything fiat,
and because of that, the bitcoin price now is flared up also with that effect. Bitcoin price is also followed by what happens on fiat, stock, and Oil.
The limited bitcoin supply is meaningless if people still compare bitcoin with another currency.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 12:54:53 PM

while didn't compare it with anything value, fiat or etc, bitcoin will not be affected with inflation.
Until today, the bitcoin price is compared with anything fiat,
and because of that, the bitcoin price now is flared up also with that effect. Bitcoin price is also followed by what happens on fiat, stock, and Oil.
The limited bitcoin supply is meaningless if people still compare bitcoin with another currency.

In a world dominated by the dollar despite all its faults and caused by it, there are no standards by which the bitcoin price (its value) can be determined without going through/to the dollar or other major global currencies. It will not be possible, for example, to determine its price in gold, since gold itself is linked to the dollar, and its price is determined only in dollars. Unfortunately, the United States is strangling the entire world with this forcibly imposed policy.
On the other hand, I can understand that Bitcoin can be affected by those criteria on the basis of which its price is determined. In a debate between some economists, all of them emphasized the difficulty of getting rid of the dollar and the necessity of dealing with the successive crises because of it.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 02:09:16 PM

so what you think if bitcoin inflation is wilder than fiat?
In comparison to fiat currencies, Bitcoin manages its supply differently, and its supply is limited to 21 million coins. This means that the rate at which new bitcoins are created slows over time, and there is a limit to the number of bitcoins that can exist. In contrast, central banks can print fiat currencies at any time, which can lead to inflation if done excessively. While Bitcoin's inflation rate is more volatile than fiat currencies due to its fixed supply and market demand, it is not necessarily more unpredictable. The value of any currency is determined by market demand, supply, and investor sentiment, and it is critical to consider the unique characteristics and risks of each currency before investing.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 02:23:01 PM

It's important to note that while bitcoin's inflation is currently lower than that of many fiat currencies, it is still subject to volatility and price fluctuations. The value of bitcoin can be affected by a variety of factors, including market demand, regulatory changes, and technological advancements.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 09:02:51 AM

In my opinion, the inflation that occurs with bitcoin can be more devastating than fiat. If a country uses bitcoin as the first legal currency, of course there will be a lot of chaos. following the price of bitcoin, it is natural that many countries are concerned that bitcoin users are increasing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 05:31:15 PM

There isn't really an "inflation" in bitcoin, considering how much is printed everyday, that means that we are going to keep seeing some freshly printed bitcoin, but at the same time it is traded, not spent a lot, sure it's spent a bit but mostly traded. It means that we are not really seeing bitcoin as a big part of inflation, it's mostly regarding the situation as trading sides getting uneven everyday at the start that's about it.

Sellers could be a bit heavier because there are miners, and that could be considered a situation that is unfair to buyers, and that is why going down is easier than going up, but that is not inflation, that is a bit different situation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄