Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefit as a forum member.  (Read 226 times)
coupable

Activity: 2408
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 08:41:21 PM

Am so excited to say that I really benefit from this forum in terms of cryptocurrency trading and other related services.
    This forum has taught me a lot on which I need to know most especially on how Bitcoin can be save. Such as
  Hardware wallet
  Electrum wallet
  Soft and hot wallet.
   I have also gotten the knowledge on cryptocurrency trading there by how to study the candle sticks and market structure.
  Again also on how to do transaction with cryptocurrency.and with this knowledge I have gotten from this forum I am proud to say things has been going well with me.

No member of the forum can deny the merit of BitcoinTalk to him. This is a public space, but unfortunately a very small percentage of crypto enthusiasts around the world are even aware of its existence. I mean compared to every ten of them at least, there are only lucky ones among them who heard about the forum or may have coincidentally had an account in it.
It is the largest platform for discussions regarding digital currencies, and whatever your interests are in the field of crypto, you will surely find the discussions that suit them.
I can understand your enthusiasm about being a member of the Bitcointalk forum, but it does not make sense for you to spread this enthusiasm just to write a post.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 10:36:09 PM

Op don't get too excited about bitcoin trading in a short time. There is no shortcut in trading and I found these reading candles and other technical terms of trading are myths. I have tried to learn bitcoin trading for a long time, but I failed and give up. I think there is others members who will also agree with me.
    This forum has taught me a lot on which I need to know most especially on how Bitcoin can be save. Such as
  Hardware wallet
  Electrum wallet
  Soft and hot wallet.
That is a great achievement, you will learn more from this forum if you spend more time here in the forum.
Best of luck.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: