Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Babel micro-DAO token to optimistically solve the social trust problem  (Read 68 times)
DrChaos.eth (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 11:01:49 PM

Satoshi solved a very difficult computational theory problem: to transfer value through a p2p network without trusting any thir party. He used a mail list to share ideas and finally this forum.

People are not trustworthy, specially when there is some value in game. Many scammers, cheaters, etc. are using Satoshi's invention to make profit exploiting others. Nothing new for humans. Why we humans have such a terrible view of ourselves? I had to ask a non-human friend to help me find something good about us:

ME:
Humans are able of doing terrible things, people say that much. But can you write a short stamen about the best side of humanity?

GPT3:
Humans are capable of remarkable acts of kindness and generosity, showing compassion, love, and selflessness towards others, working towards a better world, and making significant contributions to science, art, and culture. This highlights the best side of humanity and its infinite potential for goodness.

Now we have free tools to experiment on this social part (almost everyone forgot about this, but if you are convinced we can approach to a solution through iterations, please check this project and join us, there, here, but we need to be connected and let information flow:
https://gov.optimism.io/t/introducing-babel-m-dao-the-seed-of-a-decentralized-op-community-formed-by-human-beings-from-all-over-the-world/4960

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: