Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My step to promote bitcoin (Part 2).  (Read 337 times)
Fiatless

Activity: 560
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 08:20:50 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2023, 08:50:11 AM by Fiatless

I must really commends you on your efforts to bring down the  bitcoin language to everyone, not just to anyone but making sure to print out a handbill bt I can call it sticker to people around to be able to learn and know about bitcoin which I think is very helpful to people around and I know stickers travels very far away whereby people must see it.
OP's action is highly commendable. Investing money and time to come up with selfless service is an act to emulate. This action might look insignificant but one or more people might have become interested in bitcoin through the information. Bitcoin awareness is what will lead to increased adoption, therefore we need to appreciate anyone that is spreading the news about Bitcoin.

While paper-based advertising may not be taken seriously, there are alternative approaches to promoting Bitcoins. yes, we are all here expected to be adaptable and open to new methods that align with the preferences of your target audience. But, at least consider using digital platforms and social media to reach a wider audience. Creating awareness is a good thing.
Advertisement strategies depend on the location and the level of enlightenment of the target population. In advanced countries where the level of education is high, online or digital advert will be the best option. But the paper advert is still very potent in some countries like mine. Most businesses in my country use handbills and billboards to attract customers. But to get wider coverage most organization combines both online and offline advertisement strategy.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 08:27:08 AM

OP, you have done something great for the adoption of bitcoin by sacrificing your resources,time and effort to see that bitcoin awareness spreads in your locality. The stickers are good and believe me so many people will want to know more about bitcoin from the look of your sticker. Although,we are all different from each other on how we get information,you should also see if you can use through your stickers to organize a seminar where to you can also talk to them in person on the basic concept of bitcoin. This will help to motivate them a lot,because some people are too lazy to read. As for me,I get easily convinced orally than when I am reading your TeX.
Keep it up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: