Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help I want to import seed into new wallet  (Read 215 times)
Nwada001

Activity: 616
Merit: 646

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 11:39:41 PM

It's good that you are thinking ahead, and being security conscious is something that's supposed to be a must for us to survive in the crypto industry. 
If you are just suspecting your keyboard to be infected, I will advise you never to copy any sensitive information using the keyboard clipboard. As far as I know, Gokeyboard is the best, just as other members have recommended here, even if you get yourself a new phone that has Gokeyboard with it. I will also advise you never to copy-paste your phrase; type it one after the other instead of copy-pasting it. We should always be extremely careful with anything regarding private keys and wallet phrases.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 09:35:58 AM

If you are concerned about the security of your recovery seed, it's best to avoid using a keyboard from a third-party app as these keyboards may contain vulnerabilities that could compromise the security of your seed.
Alternatively, you could also consider using an on-screen keyboard provided by your device's operating system, as these keyboards have been thoroughly vetted and are less likely to contain security vulnerabilities.
However, it's important to ensure that your device is running the latest software updates to minimize the risk of security threats.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: