Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any thoughts about NFT?  (Read 207 times)
@sriyan

Activity: 468
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 07:33:30 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2023, 07:59:46 PM by @sriyan
Merited by Ifemini (2), Aliosky (1)

Let's say you want something like, which can transfer to another person, then you can use normal nonfungible tokens. Otherwise, you can use the soul-bound tokens.  That will be the real utility of the NFTs.  The real use case is soul-bound tokens. Which can not transfer to another person.

When it comes to the implementation, you have to get the below details from the client.

Required details from the client:

1. Title
2. Description
3. blockchain name
4. Percentages of rarity
5. Number of layers
6. How many numbers of NFTs

In addition to that, you need to learn about minting and gas.  In Crypto, every transaction is stored in the public ledger. So the minting means you are creating a NFT for the first time. It is about how it becomes a part of the blockchain.

Minting Process :

1. Create a new block
2. validate the data
3. That data will record in the blockchain

Also, NFT has a number of real use cases including gaming, finance, art, music, real-world asset, and collectibles

Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 10:15:11 AM

You have made good mention and highlighted very good steps for a new nft project owner. In addition, i will add my thoughts. NFTs are very good investment option if you have the time to participate in swing trades, my focuses are usually around Solana, Ethereum and polygon network. To swing effectively, you must buy early (especially at launch) and be positioned to sell back to the market when its on a high trend.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: