Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy or sell?  (Read 1246 times)
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 12:12:57 PM

Hello,
I found following Crypto chart patterns:
https://i.postimg.cc/Mpn0KRfY/Crypto-Chart-Patterns.jpg

According to the following image, is it the Pennant?
https://i.postimg.cc/zBS4wzYb/FET-1.png

Thank you.

well all these patterns do work i won't doubt but the market now is different to what we normally expect especially the crypto market, another thing am noticing recently is people are moving more to the forex market, but which ever market that you master so well i believe you can make some sustainable money from it.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 04:00:02 PM

At the moment, considering the market, it is not clear what should be done right now. If you don't feel like a good time to buy right now then you can refrain from buying now but you should never sell your coins right now because something better is waiting for the coins in the future. Selling now may cause you to miss out on those opportunities in the future. A lot of positive news has been heard about the market lately, in view of which at the moment it can be assumed that the market will go to a better condition than the current condition, so if there is a belief that the market will go up, then the risk of buying can definitely be taken.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 09:43:35 PM

After long time Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price increasing we are seeing. After 2021 cryptocurrency market gradually decreasing. But we are seeing now bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price increasing. Many cryptocurrency expert are telling bull session started. So i think anyone can start buy bitcoin or another cryptocurrency.

No i Couldn't tell about sell any currency right now. Because now bitcoin price increasing. Now trade is risky in bull market. My opinion now time to buy bitcoin or other crypto.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 09:56:26 PM

At the moment, considering the market, it is not clear what should be done right now. If you don't feel like a good time to buy right now then you can refrain from buying now but you should never sell your coins right now because something better is waiting for the coins in the future. Selling now may cause you to miss out on those opportunities in the future. A lot of positive news has been heard about the market lately, in view of which at the moment it can be assumed that the market will go to a better condition than the current condition, so if there is a belief that the market will go up, then the risk of buying can definitely be taken.

If you are optimistic about the long-term future of bitcoin, then you should know what to do in the current market conditions. Bitcoin is still between -57% of its previous ATH, which means it is still worth accumulating. The price of bitcoin will be more expensive in the coming years, so don't let this opportunity go without accumulating even if you could consider DCA.

The halving will generate more interest in the demand for bitcoins, meaning the price will go higher than it is now. Of course there are doubts among non-experienced traders especially those who are new, but experienced traders or investors seem to have put their feet in the ship.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 10:55:39 PM

At the monent, it's definitely time to buy!
It's bear market and hopefully crypto will go up as soon as leaves become yellow
Actually its not really a bearish season what happened is just a correction in which I know quite well that it will later accelerate,  when looking at Bitcoin price this year its obvious that the price will rise again, but it's very encouraging that someone who is also into short investment can perfectly utililize this opportunity and purchase more of bitcoin and dump whenever Bitcoin price accelerate with 2x it will sell and make profit, I believe that so many have already done that and be waiting for bitcoin price, because I believe that bitcoin price any slide drop of its price people benefit from it and also people lose from it, its nice opportunity for people who have spare money to invest now in bitcoin and be targeting the next bullish market by end of this year 2023 and the beginning of 2024, so I know quite well that bitcoin will still surprised some investors who does not believe that soon we shall experience a bullish market, from my perspective bitcoin will have different volumes of increment by next year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 11:40:10 PM

It's bear market and hopefully crypto will go up as soon as leaves become yellow
Actually its not really a bearish season what happened is just a correction in which I know quite well that it will later accelerate,  when looking at Bitcoin price this year its obvious that the price will rise again, but it's very encouraging that someone who is also into short investment can perfectly utililize this opportunity and purchase more of bitcoin and dump whenever Bitcoin price accelerate with 2x it will sell and make profit, I believe that so many have already done that and be waiting for bitcoin price, because I believe that bitcoin price any slide drop of its price people benefit from it and also people lose from it, its nice opportunity for people who have spare money to invest now in bitcoin and be targeting the next bullish market by end of this year 2023 and the beginning of 2024, so I know quite well that bitcoin will still surprised some investors who does not believe that soon we shall experience a bullish market, from my perspective bitcoin will have different volumes of increment by next year.
If you are just new into this market then those sudden declines would really be giving out that impression that this market is OVER.
On the time that you do see that the market rose up after you had bought then you would really be that having the impression that it would be having that continous RISE UP.
All off those bolded words are the most common impression of a newbie who had just recently step their foot into this market on which it would really be just that normal that they would really be having
that kind of impression or beliefs on the time that they would encounter it and not getting used to those movements on which this is really that pretty common this crypto space.

Time to buy or time to sell? Even veteran would really be having these type of questions along the way considering the market is unpredictable.Despite on having those tons of analysis
whether on technical or fundamental but still it wont really be making out an assurance that those directions would really be followed out.The main difference on here is that into those people who do
have sufficient experience and knowledge does know to handle up themselves on the time that they would be able to encounter it.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2023, 05:37:39 AM

Although positive news is heard about the market at present, it is better to think about investing at this time. And if you have already invested in Bitcoin then hold on to it and don't sell at all right now. Because the market is in a position right now which has a chance to move to a better position in the future so you wait. If you sell your coins from the current position of the market, you might lose big. And if you keep your investment for a long time with faith then surely you can earn good profit from here. So think positive and if you can buy and hold more it will hopefully do you good in future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2023, 05:58:47 PM

The market is unpredictable and for the past month the market has not been stable in anyway so if anyone is interested in buying I think now is the best time since halving is closing in gradually and the season will actually have a very great impact on the market, and even with the instability of the market professionals are still making profit, in situation like this you have  to be smart if not you keep liquidating, and once  proper measures are taking it will help the risk of been liquidated, I have came to understand something about the market, seek knowledge before going into the system.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 07:13:07 PM

At the moment, considering the market, it is not clear what should be done right now. If you don't feel like a good time to buy right now then you can refrain from buying now but you should never sell your coins right now because something better is waiting for the coins in the future.

Selling as you've mentioned may mot be encouraged for now while buying is still not a bad decision we need to work on, to me i still considers this period as a season one can still buy and hodl since we are still on the dip, considering where we are right away from where we've been into since ever the all time high of $68,000 so we cab still much accept we are on dip while there's more anticipation for bull to begin sooner.

Selling now may cause you to miss out on those opportunities in the future.

Any potential bitcoiner should understand this especially when they are going on a long time bitcoin investment to hold for some time before selling, there lies the profitabilities and event like halving is the opener of this kind of experience to help have more opportunities.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Adams0001

Activity: 434
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 10:43:34 PM

When the market is in a decrease, which means when the market is down and touches the support line, it is a good time to buy. On the other hand, when the market is going up and touches the resistance line, it is a good time to sell. However, this depends on whether you are investing solely to make money, and if you are, you should definitely sell and rebuy it whenever you believe it has reached its lowest point.Because I believe that bitcoin's price decrease is simply temporary and that it will soon return to far greater levels. Ten years ago was the optimum time to invest in bitcoin. The second best time is now. If your investments are going somewhere, you can always earn additional money. Bitcoin's prospects are infinite, with the currency anticipated to reach six digits in the next years. Simply holding would result in a big profit of 100%.Selling Bitcoin today is never a wise idea.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 02:21:01 AM

The pattern that you share to my knowledge can work in a short time and it is not suitable for long term use. It is difficult to see buying or selling conditions using these patterns because one must have the ability to analyze the market and its level of accuracy. Almost no beginner is able to read such market direction and even someone who is not familiar with trading will find it difficult to understand patterns like this.

You need to wait for other formations to suit and the pattern seems too late for you to use now, as has been explained by many people, sometimes people think this trend will make the price go down and people will decide to sell. If the analytical skills we have are lacking, it is better to use another formation for now and adjust it with the appropriate pattern.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2023, 02:37:16 AM

its is time to sell I hope you dont buy at the top

and here is the update of the coin of Fetch.Ai its like seasonal token, in my opinion, there is DeFi and then Play To eaRn Earn while walk metaverse and now is AI  Grin

Down 66% From the top Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 06:15:32 AM

its is time to sell I hope you dont buy at the top

and here is the update of the coin of Fetch.Ai its like seasonal token, in my opinion, there is DeFi and then Play To eaRn Earn while walk metaverse and now is AI  Grin

Down 66% From the top Sad
if you look at the trend line that you drew, it is suitable for selling, with the limitation that if you experience a breakout on the trend line, then we also have to take the risk of doing a cut loss, because anything can happen here. especially if we look to the left that resistance is formed which allows the price to bounce down if we sell. but we also have to place a clear target where the maximum is on the bottom blue line. this is just an opportunity that contains a risk

Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 01:54:35 PM

If you are optimistic about the long-term future of bitcoin, then you should know what to do in the current market conditions. Bitcoin is still between -57% of its previous ATH, which means it is still worth accumulating. The price of bitcoin will be more expensive in the coming years, so don't let this opportunity go without accumulating even if you could consider DCA.

The halving will generate more interest in the demand for bitcoins, meaning the price will go higher than it is now. Of course there are doubts among non-experienced traders especially those who are new, but experienced traders or investors seem to have put their feet in the ship.
In fact, the price of bitcoin is no longer as attractive as it was at the beginning of the year, and 2022 was a much more interesting year for investments. Now we need to act deliberately and without haste, perhaps we are still waiting for a correction in the price of bitcoin, and maybe now is not the best time to buy, instead it is worth preparing funds for this.

But also, no one can guarantee you that such a correction will happen, so everyone must decide for himself how to act. The only thing that is definitely not worth doing right now is selling. If you are buying bitcoin for a long-term investment, then you are only at the beginning of the journey and the bull market will do what it should.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 02:05:42 AM

if you look at the trend line that you drew, it is suitable for selling, with the limitation that if you experience a breakout on the trend line, then we also have to take the risk of doing a cut loss, because anything can happen here. especially if we look to the left that resistance is formed which allows the price to bounce down if we sell. but we also have to place a clear target where the maximum is on the bottom blue line. this is just an opportunity that contains a risk

I know right I mean if I were OP i should buy a blue chip token like bitcoin rather than buy token like this at top.

In my opinion this token would most likely going sideways or even down again in the future maybe till end of September and maybe can create new ATH when Altseason is coming but waiting for this if already buy at top, the best choice is Average down

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 06:20:32 PM

In fact, the price of bitcoin is no longer as attractive as it was at the beginning of the year, and 2022 was a much more interesting year for investments. Now we need to act deliberately and without haste, perhaps we are still waiting for a correction in the price of bitcoin, and maybe now is not the best time to buy, instead it is worth preparing funds for this.

But also, no one can guarantee you that such a correction will happen, so everyone must decide for himself how to act. The only thing that is definitely not worth doing right now is selling. If you are buying bitcoin for a long-term investment, then you are only at the beginning of the journey and the bull market will do what it should.

Those who already have buy bitcoin should not be worried because correction will occur very soon may be at the end or this year. Price Fluctuations is not a new thing and as we have experienced 2022 so the present year is appreciable.

This time the price is little bit lower but I think it will soon pump and will be 35k$ in coming months. One can decide openly during this stage but selling presently will just be a cause of your loss nothing else.

If one wait for longer time then patience for few months more will not be hard for him if he wants to get the reward otherwise its up to a person that what he wants. 2024 will be a Bull season surely so just few months are remaining if some are deprived of bitcoin they should buy at this cost and those who bought previously should be in patience as one day you will get the reward.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HONDACD125

Activity: 378
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 09:27:21 PM

Those who already have buy bitcoin should not be worried because correction will occur very soon may be at the end or this year. Price Fluctuations is not a new thing and as we have experienced 2022 so the present year is appreciable.

This time the price is little bit lower but I think it will soon pump and will be 35k$ in coming months. One can decide openly during this stage but selling presently will just be a cause of your loss nothing else.

If one wait for longer time then patience for few months more will not be hard for him if he wants to get the reward otherwise its up to a person that what he wants. 2024 will be a Bull season surely so just few months are remaining if some are deprived of bitcoin they should buy at this cost and those who bought previously should be in patience as one day you will get the reward.

You are right that price volatility is not a new thing, there is always volatility in the crypto currency market. At the moment, those who have Bitcoin do not need to panic at all, and at this price they need to hold rather than sell. There is no doubt that the bear season is still here but I think the bear season is almost over. So if one wants to buy here then this is a good opportunity for him. You have given good advice that we have waited so long so we should wait a few more months. I am also of the view that 2024 will be the bull season and our profitable year. By the end of this year we may cross the figure of $40k.So we all need to hold our Bitcoin with a good hope and selling at the present time will be a losing trade.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 10:37:01 PM

For people who had been here for a couple of years on which it is really that impossible that they weren't aware on how this volatility works on which it is really just that this had been a typical movement on which they would really be able to encounter specially on this crypto space. Buy or selling out decisions isnt limited out on Bitcoin but also in altcoins as well but since we are speaking about Bitcoin the we do have recently some movement into its price on which touching up 30k once again but the price didnt last long where corrections or decrease eventually happened afterwards.

Is this something new? No its not. This is why taking up immediate decisions and securing out whether you would buy or sell would be always recommended unless if you are really that holding for long term then
you would definitely do such thing but if you could afford on waiting up then it would really be your choice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
@sriyan

Activity: 468
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:59:48 PM

Hello,
I found following Crypto chart patterns:
https://i.postimg.cc/Mpn0KRfY/Crypto-Chart-Patterns.jpg

According to the following image, is it the Pennant?
https://i.postimg.cc/zBS4wzYb/FET-1.png

Thank you.

There is no exact time to buy and sell in cryptos. What you can do is plan the exit strategy depending on your risk and reward ratio. So you get profits from the all the time. You can follow below exit points.

1. Exit by portfolio.
2. Exit by cycle.
3. Exit by return.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 05:04:09 PM

Indeed. As long as it is a bearish season, it is the time for entry (buying). The current price of Bitcoin is cheap enough, it is below $30k and it is in the sideways phase. I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase in the next year because we have Bitcoin halving in 2024. The halving is one the most factors to bring significant change in Bitcoin price. However, if we want to expect selling Bitcoin in the best price, we must wait for 2025. Commonly, the highest price of Bitcoin will be 1 year after Bitcoin halving.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀