Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First Bitcoin earning (Signature)  (Read 1090 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 06:13:05 AM

Exactly what has kept me going, no matter how little the knowledge and experience I have over something, is that I tried with those little ones to share it with whomever needs it, both on this forum and outside the forum.
You are no longer a whining child, so just do what you think is beneficial for yourself and other users. To interact with forum users you need knowledge, especially in technical discussions. You can get general knowledge easily on Google or other media, so try to talk less and do more what you have to do. Development needs process, sometimes you need a lot of time to grow better than other users.

You can motivate yourself in any way, keeping your consistency in the forum one way or another, it definitely takes a lot of patience and support. Help yourself with quality posts, you will earn merit, rank up and maybe will get chance to make money with a different way instead of signature campaign.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:23:55 AM

@OP
I am very happy to see your income. Because you have become a part of Bitcoin even if it is a small amount.  It is better to hold Bitcoin for a long time as you will earn slowly and eventually the big benefits will reach you. In this way, be patient and you will get success in life.
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 02:24:39 PM

@OP
I am very happy to see your income. Because you have become a part of Bitcoin even if it is a small amount.  It is better to hold Bitcoin for a long time as you will earn slowly and eventually the big benefits will reach you. In this way, be patient and you will get success in life.

His story is a bit motivating because bot everyone will be that excited on receiving their first pay in bitcoin, we have some people that have been receiving such over time without having any thing left in ground to serve as savings for them, the more they earn the more they spend, this is very bad because in bitcoin, we have this opportunity to safe from our earnings which is apparently what serves as our investment later in life, this rare opportunity couldn't be found with fiat.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 03:48:53 AM

@OP

His story is a bit motivating because bot everyone will be that excited on receiving their first pay in bitcoin, we have some people that have been receiving such over time without having any thing left in ground to serve as savings for them, the more they earn the more they spend, this is very bad because in bitcoin, we have this opportunity to safe from our earnings which is apparently what serves as our investment later in life, this rare opportunity couldn't be found with fiat.
A rare opportunity, yes it is very suitable to be pinned. Not everyone has the opportunity to receive payments in Bitcoin, the results of the forum can be used as an investment without having to touch it. This opportunity does not always exist, while there is still an opportunity, make the best use of it to support the economy in the future.
We must learn from several cases that have occurred in several signature campaigns, there is no guarantee that this will last forever. When the Campaign that we are advertising suddenly ends, we already have savings while we are there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4290

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 06:04:56 AM

@OP

I would say that participation in subscription companies is a privilege, and you should not rely on participation as a way to earn money that will continue forever. But I wouldn’t be a fan of the fact that bitcoin cannot be spent but is only kept for investment purposes; I wouldn’t either.
Everyone has their own standard of living. If someone understands that he has money that allows him to not live from hand to mouth, then he is free in his spending, and you should not blame people for this. Everyone here is reasonable and should understand that everything they do is only their own business. Someone spends bitcoin, turning it into dust, and someone saves every penny, waiting for better days. People are different, and everyone's life is different.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 09:01:10 AM

@OP
I am not sure how he holds the income for a long time if still has life necessities that must be met. As for me a long time ago, when getting 1st-time bitcoin payment, I spend all my income to buy some credit just for the internet in my home remains on. And sometimes I spend my income to pay tuition and buy textbooks for college needs.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 05:05:06 AM

congrats to the OP on the bitcoin payout you got from the signature campaign, keep up the good work till you reach the next rank Grin

@OP

I'm sure OP has a stable job or business in the real world because it's impossible to keep hold of the bitcoins he has when he needs a little money to fulfill his daily needs, every bitcoin holder should have other income so holding bitcoin feels comfortable and not worrying.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karmamiu

Merit: 351

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 05:32:48 AM

@OP

I would say that participation in subscription companies is a privilege, and you should not rely on participation as a way to earn money that will continue forever. But I wouldn’t be a fan of the fact that bitcoin cannot be spent but is only kept for investment purposes; I wouldn’t either.
Everyone has their own standard of living. If someone understands that he has money that allows him to not live from hand to mouth, then he is free in his spending, and you should not blame people for this. Everyone here is reasonable and should understand that everything they do is only their own business. Someone spends bitcoin, turning it into dust, and someone saves every penny, waiting for better days. People are different, and everyone's life is different.
Each on of us have different perspective when it comes to money even bitcoin, while there're those who spend to promote their projects, there're also those who saved it for future references, just like what you've said. We could not argue that there're so many people out there even here on this forum changed their lives because of the influence of bitcoin, but time and time again we are being reminded about the risks of crypto in so many instances. With that in mind I'm sure people will be more wise when it comes to their savings, investments and their jobs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
T3PR00T

Activity: 119
Merit: 38

Yo! Member

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:10:03 AM

Royse777 is amazing. Another new idea from him to his newly launched campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5446432.0

Only accepted applications can see payment information.

For privacy, I think in many ways it's better than having it available for everyone.

Ownership address: bc1qhxlltpz5julxtg5hld7ctl9ssfa2704hk5q9mr
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Merit: 409

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 02:40:33 PM

Later trading with Bitcoins earned from Signature will yield much better results.  Or holding for long term will get benefit If there is dollar in crypto market there is no problem to earn dollar just need skill and experience.  Create an Electrum wallet and store the dollars for future portfolios.  So the dollars earned from the promotion will definitely put the OP to work in the future.

It's a better advise, if he can maintain this as he ha started, then there are more better results ahead to the ones he had just experience provided that he never relent from giving the best to the growth of the community, also holding the money he has in bitcoin is a good way for a start, especially when he target now till the expected bullrun comes next year, holding alone is another profitable decision, and as you've advised, using a cold storage like electrum wallet is a good option to hodl bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 08:19:11 AM

@OP
Now Op is able to consistently keep Bitcoin again after being accepted into one of the highest paying campaigns currently available. Op journey is getting smoother, how many times has he been accepted in different campaigns. Being in the whirlwind.money Campaign will make Op able to increase income in the forum, many people want to be accepted there, but only those who have the best quality pass the selection. Op can immediately realize his dream if the Whirlwind.money Campaign takes place in the long term.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LDL

Merit: 596

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 11:40:04 AM

Royse777 is amazing. Another new idea from him to his newly launched campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5446432.0

For privacy, I think in many ways it's better than having it available for everyone.
Of course Royse777 ,An extremely talented campaign manager. Yes of course his last campaign is privacy enough, no one except the accepted participant can access the speedsheet.
But I want to say a little more about this talented campaign manager, Royse777 came up with a signature campaign called "HunnyPlay Finance" right when I first became a member. This campaign was my first ever BTC paid signature campaign. I felt very blessed to have worked on that campaign and thank Royse777 once again in gratitude.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 02:11:20 PM

Of course Royse777 ,An extremely talented campaign manager. Yes of course his last campaign is privacy enough, no one except the accepted participant can access the speedsheet.
But I want to say a little more about this talented campaign manager, Royse777 came up with a signature campaign called "HunnyPlay Finance" right when I first became a member. This campaign was my first ever BTC paid signature campaign. I felt very blessed to have worked on that campaign and thank Royse777 once again in gratitude.
There may be certain reasons that prompted him to make the BetterCallRaul.it campaign very private.

For spreadsheet to access please create an email address (Gmail) that has no use for you and only going to use to check spreadsheet. You only need it if you are accepted in the campaign. It's optional too.

He also asked accepted participants to contact him via PM with the bech32 address attached to receive payment. I'm sure what he's doing is the best for himself and the accepted participants.
Undeniably Royse777 is one of the talented managers we have today, I am also lucky to work with him.

@LDL, looks like luck is still with you, after gaining experience working in BTC paid Campaigns, you are now accepted into the highest paying Campaigns in the forum. However you are one of the luckiest users for now. May luck always be with you friend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Patrol69

Activity: 560
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 10:34:13 PM

It is not just a promise, this day is a memorable day for you.  First love is a day to remember in life. You have worked hard to reach this rank. Since you have worked hard, God has rewarded you for your hard work. Hope you will step up to the new rank in the forum and you will gradually fulfill the expectations you have from the forum. I am speaking from my own experience when I got the first payment the amount of the first installment was very small but I still remember that payment. And with that little amount of money I was able to do a lot. Everything first in life is very joyful and memorable.

But now many people are complaining that their money will disappear from trust wallet. trust wallet is getting hacked so you can use mycelium mobile wallet to keep your money safe it is relatively safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: