Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cathie Wood new business in London  (Read 24 times)
canaan333 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 02:49:24 AM

Hello all,

I just listened to an interview with Cathie Wood and at the very end the interviewer asked her if she has any intent to file for another etf in the future.  Cathie Wood then responds with a cheeky notion to a company in London that either Ark or herself had bought but does not officially speak to specific etfs.  I'm curious if anyone has information on this company that Cathie Wood was involved in purchasing and if it relates to specific coins or tokens?

Here is the interview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPtJ94mJoHw

Thanks everyone.
Publictalk792

Activity: 308
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 04:39:28 AM

I dont know much about the company she talked about but it is important to know that Cathie Wood and Ark Invest have been involved in cryptocurrencies. They have invested in things related to Bitcoin like the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust GBTC.
Cathie Wood and Ark Invest are interested in investing in cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. They might create a Bitcoin ETF in the future but they need clear rules from the government first. Right now there is no official news about the London company or the specific coins they are investing in.
So this is really hard to say in which company she is interesting and how much she is going to invest in.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄