Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to Confess  (Read 167 times)
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 917

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 02:30:51 PM

I have a long story I do like reading your confession I actually hear a lot of stories on Twitter( you can also share here - https://twitter.com/coinfessions ) sometimes I want to share my story with other people about my mistake but I don't know where to start, In the meantime, I just being a silent reader.

But Seriously guys if you want to share some stories share them here https://twitter.com/coinfessions its also anon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1114

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 02:31:54 PM

Hey Guys,

I have a confession to make- I bought my first bitcoin at around $300 (year 2016), when an acquaintance told me to buy bitcoin from him at around $220, but instead i did not bought from him as i thought it may be something unheard or ponzi, After few days of research i actually bought at a quiet higher price (from an exchange) thinking that exchange transactions are secure and without letting him know, Later when i told met and told him he said he would have done the transaction before and i should have paid him later, but never thought of, now i realize i would have got almost 0.30 more which is today around $7500 ...
I almost thought you committed a crime and wants to come clean. This won't have been the board for that anyways and I don't see much to be a confession in what you've stated. Just an opportunity not taken and that is normal on a man's journey. In fact, there ar many opportunities sliding by - by the minute and we continue not to take it still.

Let's say, your curiosity got the better of you. Ponzi schemes surely did a lot to people's approach towards picking an investment and I won't say its exactly a bad thing. In your case,at least youanaged it to invest at last or didn't you? Because I read you later bought at a higher price from an exchange. Orperhaps that's to mean in present times  and should it be so, youve still not lost what you never had except the opportunity of 2016 which stands a lesson.

I don't have similar story except one of ignorance and that's normal for most persons. You tread carefully and be ready to take calculated risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 09:32:37 PM

Honestly, what kind of confession is this? I don’t understand the main concept of this confession thread. Is this confession about when and where do we bought our first Bitcoin or a confession about how we didn’t trust a friend to purchased Bitcoin?

I have same experience but I’m the one who’s selling my Bitcoin that time to my friend. He didn’t trust me that I’m selling him right price so he decided to purchased his own Bitcoin which he ended up being scam after using scam exchange that selling too good to be true Bitcoin price.
I think the thread is about his initial disbelief in Bitcoin which warranted him to purchase the coin at a way higher price from what his friend offered to sale to him.

Although I'll rather he can it his experience and not a confession. Almost everyone had 1 doubt or the order when Bitcoin was 1st initiated,I think this was basically as a result of the fact that it appeared too good to be true plus the high rate at which scammers existed at the time.
So , to me, this is an experience and not a confession.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: