Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have Bitcoin or crypto change in your life?  (Read 538 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 03:07:18 AM

Even if I never achieve financial independence through Bitcoin, I will always be appreciative of the positive impact it as  added on my life.
That's me there in that comment. I'm constantly appreciative to providence for making my path align with Bitcoin on that fateful day in December 2016 (can't remember the date, actually) before I then registered on this forum in 2017. Bitcoin has been an eye opener to me in everything financial engagements and the dynamics of inflation. Also, my exposure to Bitcoin has sharpened my instincts on online dealings; both on internet and scam awareness.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 02:26:30 PM

Interesting question.
I've been on the Internet for 20 years and I've tried everything possible in order to make money with some investment on the Internet.
Mostly everything was unsuccessful until I came across bitcoin and crypto.
All other attempts to make money on the Internet, such as Revshare, adcliks, MLM and other investment programs, were unsuccessful, but finally I am making money on Bitcoin.
Not only that, I feel that I am part of something new, a future that has just arrived, a revolution that has begun  Cheesy

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 03:00:36 PM

Interesting question.
I've been on the Internet for 20 years and I've tried everything possible in order to make money with some investment on the Internet.
All other attempts to make money on the Internet, such as Revshare, adcliks, MLM and other investment programs, were unsuccessful, but finally I am making money on Bitcoin.
Not only that, I feel that I am part of something new, a future that has just arrived, a revolution that has begun  Cheesy
Similar to mine where i ventured in lots of Ponzi and scam investment online, It made me sceptical about Bitcoin but when i finally gave in i saw the whole lot of opportunity has it regard Bitcoin from holding, trading, mining, and usage as currency. A new concept only becomes familiar and appreciated when it is been used. Owning a bitcoin myself so changed my perception about how it work and what it is used for.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Awwal08

Activity: 798
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 03:16:31 PM

The bitcoin or crypto have changed my life in so many ways, crypto have patience. Before I thought it is a free money that you will see and claim not knowing it is a game of luck and patient. It make me believe that what is yours will surely be yours.

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 03:19:20 PM

Because commonly, investment is only for rich people who buy the stocks or property. But crypto isdifferent, thsi si for everyone as long as they have litle money and lwant to inevst in crypto. But this is also risky and tricky, that is why elanring and preparing oursleves to invest in cypto is a must with good knowledge.
Investment has never been for the rich, the thing is just that the rich have so much money to invest a larger sum than what a poor person could afford, and a rich person would definitely have more that enough to take care of their bills and still invest, but those with little money would prolly have none left for investment after they have had their bills settled. Thus whether it be crypto, the stock market, or any other investment, the rich person obviously has an advantage and can invest far larger than others, and will prolly make a greater ROI in the long run. Having said that, what Bitcoin has changed most about me is giving me the confidence of being my own bank without any third party, i prolly wouldn't have thought i'd ever be free to control my own funds, but i've been doing that for a couple of years with Bitcoin now, and i must say it is a great feeling i don't want to end.
Before I thought it is a free money that you will see and claim not knowing it is a game of luck and patient. It make me believe that what is yours will surely be yours.
Well Bitcoin isn't free money like you now know, it is also not a game of luck, yes if you are solely a speculator you'd have to be patient with its price movement, but it is a coin that has an actual utility you can use for many other stuffs than speculation. Your Bitcoin won't be yours if you hodl it in the inappropriate/wrong way. Grin
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2022, 03:40:20 PM

Because commonly, investment is only for rich people who buy the stocks or property. But crypto isdifferent, thsi si for everyone as long as they have litle money and lwant to inevst in crypto. But this is also risky and tricky, that is why elanring and preparing oursleves to invest in cypto is a must with good knowledge.
Investment has never been for the rich, the thing is just that the rich have so much money to invest a larger sum than what a poor person could afford, and a rich person would definitely have more that enough to take care of their bills and still invest, but those with little money would prolly have none left for investment after they have had their bills settled.

Actually the rich and elite of the society made it so difficult for the poor masses to get their hands on opportunities that could changed their financial story through investment and that's why majority of them are against cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) as it presented a way out for the poor masses. Even today we can see the elites (which we call the whales) still having a major say in the ways the market move but what makes cryptocurency different from other investment vehicle is that the opportunity is on equilibrium for all parties.

For example, the average users can't get into early opportunity in Real estate or stock market investment like they can do with cryptocurency which will increase their chances of profiting from their investment. With stock and real estate, only the elites gets this chances and they hoard this information for themselves or close pals but with ICO, IDO open presale in cryptocurency everyone no matter the financial class can get their hands on this early opportunity.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2022, 04:56:07 PM

Interesting question.

I am 7 years on the internet and have tried several ways to make money on the internet and only bitcoin and crypto give good money and knowledge to me personally.

the most amazing thing and also very grateful thing for me is knowing about Bitcoin and crypto, a friend of mine is very meritorious in that, if he doesn't convince me about Bitcoin and crypto then I'm sure my life will be boring.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 05:45:44 PM

~
Kind of the same as yours, but Bitcoin was like just a fraction of my attempts that worked and paid off since I also did just freelancing in the end and usually earning in USD. If I would like to purely earn in Bitcoin from my services, I might consider those freelancing sites that allows crypto payments.
I never invested any single penny in such random projects in the internet especially in my local area, since it is just me not trusting any investment program at all. I just have this gut feeling that people would just run away with my money at any point of time whether during recession or upturn of the global economy.
Hyconic

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 08:26:05 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2022, 12:32:53 AM by Hyconic

introduction of Bitcoin has improved my lifestyle, despite it hasn't significantly improved my financial situation.Despite hearing about bitcoin and even learning about it from friends, my experience with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general has only been a few months back. When I purchased my first $30 worth of Bitcoin  from my friend who introduced me to Bitcoin in year period of March but since then, the value of Bitcoin has fallen. But that doesn't move at all, do that I have  I performed more research on my own during this current semi-bearish period instead of declaring, saying this "Fuck this, I'm out." As a result, I became more knowledgeable about the world of finance and have never stopped buying since. both in the upward and downward directions.

Even though my bitcoin investments is not moving well, getting into crypto has taught me how to be frugal. I have gained a lot of knowledge about the stock market, charts, and economics in general all stemming from my interest in crypto.
I didn't have any future investment plans before  getten into crypto. my plane was save everything in bank in savings account. Before I paid no attention to inflation, the state of the economy, or my financial future ( besides being a graduate ).

Even if I never achieve financial independence through Bitcoin, I will always be appreciative of the positive impact it as  added on my life.
And once more, I want to express my gratitude to the forum users for their advice.

Cryptocurrency has really helped my life for good. As a graduate, I worked in an establishment where I was earning 40$ per month. By the time you deduct transport fare, feeding money and rent, you would be left with little or nothing. I started trading few years ago and there has been some ups and downs, highs and lows but so far God has been faithful. I was actually using crypto as a side hustle while I was working and so far I've been able to make some remarkable achievements. I've quitted my job and I have set up something good for myself and and still investing in crypto.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 07:16:54 PM

Bitcoin has helped my life to be what Amy today though I'm in the position where I haven't start earning bitcoin financially but it increase my knowledge in many aspects, even though bitcoin haven't change my life financially but  it has many positive impact in my life which I'm using today, which make my life better by discouraging me from fraud and other illegal things. That's happening in many societies today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 11:05:23 AM

I often find myself wondering what would have happened if I hadn't encountered bitcoin and the forum. If I hadn't embraced bitcoin and joined the btt forum, I wouldn't be where I am today, which is a blessing because my life would have been financially chaotic. Ever since I did that(embracing bitcoin as an investment tool) I haven't for once complained of a lack of finances, investments going wrong or not saving up for the future.

My experience with bitcoin has taught me to be patient towards life investment, expect the good and the bad news, and never jump into something without researching it first.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Odusko

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 08:15:06 PM

Yes at a time our security become our utmost concern among all other things, and haven't acquired enough assets in our custody and attained financial stability, the next most important thing is the security of the assets and how best to protect ourselves from cybercriminals.
Holding bitcoin or any other system is more sexured when you hold them in a self custody wallet.

Holding bitcoin has taught me to be more sensitive to my cyberspace security for example I never knew of TOR until I became familiar with crypto. Before coming into bitcoin, I was callous with my data, I’d click on an ad that pops up on the screen just to get to my desired page. It was bitcoin that change that careless attitude toward my privacy. I have made profits sellinduringat bullish seasons but I think the practice of protecting my wallet and coins from phishing hacks and scammers is that’s more valuable to me.
I also have a similar experience to yours, as I also ignorantly clicked several links in the past, but since I start getting involved more in online security I don't click any how links, and I most time set my browser to block Ads.

Available
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: