Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency industry challenges and impact on Bitcoin?  (Read 225 times)
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2023, 03:25:04 PM

Brother, In any crypto market ups and downs the Bitcoin community is going to suffer as the primary reason, is the Bitcoin market capital dominance + there are some other reasons. From those reasons, top of the line is the Maximum number of projects after their success used to accept that Yes, Bitcoin is the only decentralized and reliable store value for supporting their Reserves in future crises. This is a major reason that directly impacts Bitcoin as both projects got connected by a partial bond in which Bitcoin developments impact positively on their market value and are similar to their own project developments.

But whenever a big project faces a failure in policies or any technical non-recoverable failure then the project utilizes its reserves as you know now their reserves are in Bitcoin then their failure manipulates the market value of the bitcoin and puts bear pressure on the market. I.e LuNA is a long living example for that.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 03:37:41 PM

What somehow affects bitcoin is the promises of many altcoins that is not even on point or true. Most cryptocurrencies are doing publicity without having an in-depth development for their own project. That is important since when regular Joe has an interest in cryptocurrency space, they are bombarded by many altcoins that claim better than Bitcoin or any other coin. We can take examples from many influencers who do not even comprehend the project they are endorsing, and then people just blindly follow them.

So I think that people should try to comprehend about what bitcoin is all about instead of believing or projecting an empty promise that spread massively within this space.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 05:36:03 PM

What are the current challenges faced by the cryptocurrency industry, and how are they affecting the growth and adoption of Bitcoin?

Scam all over the internet, that is the only thing that I am seeing that hinders people to believe that crypto is not a bad thing. We already in 2023 but still many people uses the term "bitcoin" to scam people and make MLM or pyramiding scheme with the use of the term bitcoin so that they can attract people attention and for them to get investment. There comes a time that even my family and close friends warn me about this because they are afraid that I might get scammed.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2023, 08:15:09 PM

paypal i think had helped the adoption of BTC. there were issues but the millions of users of Paypal was made aware of BTC.
in my country crypto still is often regarded as scam by the mainstream media. i'm sure its the same with other countries. this makes the rest of the people left behind with this new asset class which i think is one of the challenges in the industry resulting to a very slow adoption.  with the scam reports of the media, the trust of the people is another challenge to beat.
Paypal plays an important role in helping to accept and adopt Bitcoin as a currency and investment asset. By adding Bitcoin payment features to their platform, Paypal is simplifying transactions and making Bitcoin more accessible to many. It also gave the cryptocurrency technology and market wider legitimacy and acceptance.

The mainstream media still often takes a skeptical view of cryptocurrencies and assumes that many of them are scams. However, as time passes and the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases, this view begins to change and more people begin to understand and trust this technology.

There are also more regulations being put in place to address security concerns and help reduce the risk of fraud, making it important for people to research and fully understand before deciding to invest in cryptocurrencies.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 08:22:18 PM

What are the current challenges faced by the cryptocurrency industry, and how are they affecting the growth and adoption of Bitcoin?

On your own what have you observe or Sense that's a challenge behind Bitcoin growth. I think you should have given us your experience or thought of what you should assume is the problem of Bitcoin. Nevertheless, Bitcoin what i know that brings down Bitcoin adoption is scam. Because it assume that many people are using cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin to scam people intercontinentally. Secondly government is another thing mostly countries kind of governance are another factor that's spreading negative information that demoralize people not go into Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 08:27:38 PM

Scam all over the internet, that is the only thing that I am seeing that hinders people to believe that crypto is not a bad thing. We already in 2023 but still many people uses the term "bitcoin" to scam people and make MLM or pyramiding scheme with the use of the term bitcoin so that they can attract people attention and for them to get investment. There comes a time that even my family and close friends warn me about this because they are afraid that I might get scammed.

This is one of the factors that have a huge impact on Bitcoin.  Due to the Ponzi Schemes used in altcoin tokenomics, many investors suffer huge losses and people mistakenly blame bitcoin for it.   I don't understand why people put blame on Bitcoin whenever they suffer huge losses on altcoin scam projects.

Another thing is the collapse of centralized exchanges, which is one major challenge and impacts Bitcoin negatively, we can see how Bitcoin price crashed during the Tera Luna and FTX fiasco.  It is really a challenge to separate the connection of centralized exchanges to Bitcoin especially when the media is highlighting Bitcoin whenever there is a collapse like the stated example.

nioctib_100

Activity: 130
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 06:03:30 AM

Another thing is the collapse of centralized exchanges, which is one major challenge and impacts Bitcoin negatively, we can see how Bitcoin price crashed during the Tera Luna and FTX fiasco.  It is really a challenge to separate the connection of centralized exchanges to Bitcoin especially when the media is highlighting Bitcoin whenever there is a collapse like the stated example.

A very good point... you would think that by now, people would stop associating company failures with just Bitcoin in general... and to an extent, they do. Now, it's sort of "crypto" that gets blamed, whereas back in 2016, it was "Bitcoin" that was blamed. We've made a little bit of progress there, but for as long as people blame crypto in general instead of the individual bad actors, we will continue to be held back. The mainstream will eventually come around though, and so all it means is that any of us who are in while the public still shuns "crypto" as a whole, well, we're the early ones.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: