Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid Scam Projects  (Read 207 times)
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 02:50:01 AM

1)   Do Your Own Research (DYOR), instead of believing in the Project Team, Ads, Marketing, Hype, etc.
DYOR really helps prospective traders identify Crypto assets to be purchased, to find out the prospects for crypto assets can be seen from the whitepaper. Traders need to be suspicious of whitepapers that are poorly written or have similarities to whitepapers from well-known Cryptocurrencies, this type of Cryptocurrency is very vulnerable to Scam Crypto.

3)   If a project guarantee 100x or 200x profit return, then avoid such projects in terms of investment, as this is also a trick to trap you.
One of the most frequently used strategies scammers guarantee very lucrative returns. Traders should always remember, nothing is really free, especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Another point that newbie traders need to avoid is don't just join in and feel FOMO, because other people may be wrong and you are responsible for the actions of the bandwagoning.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1862

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 03:32:03 AM

The truth is that if you intend to get into altcoin projects, into hype like DeFi tokens and NFTs and AI tokens and otherwise, you can't avoid the risk of getting into scam projects.

What will somebody look for in doing his/her own research? The whitepaper, reviews, testimonies, articles? They all can't provide a guarantee. Does it mean that since a token or coin is listed on CMC or Coingecko it is already legit? Nope. Does it mean that since a project doesn't offer 100x ROI quickly, it is legit? Nope. Does a listing on Binance a guarantee that it will succeed? Not, either.

You want to truly avoid scam projects? Avoid projects.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sakanwa

Activity: 504
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 06:33:36 AM

I wan to initially say a big thank you for the information as a beginner here I am pleased by this information and I hope it will guard me to a safer side. I was thinking of we shooting out these scammer and put a negative trust on them an let them pay for there mis lead.
I guess there is a punishment for these act in this forum and I urge the industry to take control of it because it make alot of people to have this scam thought in bitcoin and they need to punish anyone that would have to per-take in this act.

ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 681

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 06:57:38 AM

For these kind of scams I only believe in Bitcoin I always invest or trade in Bitcoin because I know if it will ho down so I have the opportunity to hodl and sooner or later it will go in profit and it will never disappoint to its users. And now the Bitcoin is slightly moving up and soon I think the king will show its power.

And scammers always invent new and new methods to grab your money so we all should avoid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 03:03:45 PM

For these kind of scams I only believe in Bitcoin I always invest or trade in Bitcoin because I know if it will ho down so I have the opportunity to hodl and sooner or later it will go in profit and it will never disappoint to its users. And now the Bitcoin is slightly moving up and soon I think the king will show its power.

And scammers always invent new and new methods to grab your money so we all should avoid.

Many ways to deceive many people and make hot money for people who have played in it. So it's a good thing to keep struggling to see and analyze what you are going to invest. This is a serious thing to think about because everything is your own funds or your own capital to get to success.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: